United Nations
4,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de United Nations

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 807 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
La gerencia en los contratos con la Onu son generalmente entregados a personas poco expertas, lo que hace que sea mas dispendiosa, pero no menos efectiva la contribución de quienes trabajamos en ese proyecto. Por el contrario empleamos y desarrollamos mas nuestras capacidades para poder dar cumplimiento al mismo.
Pros
la contratación y el salario
la impersonalidad gerencial
Cultura laboral
COVID-19 has resulted in us working from home and weeks can go by without an update from my supervisor...they are understaffed and only hire a handful of consultants that they expect to operate as consultants and complete their research projects as well as operate as full time staff which often results in 12+ hour workdays because now you are overworked.Nevertheless, the work they do is very important for the development of the region and I am very grateful and happy to have been given this opportunity.
Pros
important research
Contras
poor communication, challenging work-life balance
Cultura laboral
It was very good opportunity for me to have such a great environment. And I'm highly obligated.All the higher staff and lower even working as a team. We never got any misconduct, compromise integrity.
Pros
Flexibility of working conditions
Contras
Some time difficult to bear pressure becoming over consciousness.
Cultura laboral
وظيفه مميزه فيها حمايه دوليه.ومميزات رائعه العمل مع الأمم المتحدة في مجال الاشعه التشخيصية والتصوير الإشعاعي.
Pros
وقت دوام مناسب
لا يوجد
Cultura laboral
I worked with the United Nation to gain more International experience . With the United Nation there are standard in all area of life . Rules and relation are all on the respect to mankind know matter who you are . You have to respect the cultural from every back ground.
10hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
A very unique way of life. Great work ethic & opportunity to meet a diverse group of people from all walks of life. Diversity is real. The meetings can drag on but you do need a lot of energy and stamina to pull through. Supportive and interesting people. The hardest part of the job is to meet people who are too full of themselves sitting on their high horses playing "god". That is a challenge.
Pros
Opportunity to Travel, Collaborative and a chance to make a difference.
Long Hours & Arduous meetings
21Jahre gearbeitet. sehr gute Schule des Lebens
Pros
Das Gehalt beinhaltet den 13. Monat des Monats, Vaterschaftsurlaub, Überstunden und andere. Sobald der Mitarbeiter sein Sprachzertifikat erhalten hat, erhöht sich sein Gehalt.
Keine Auto
Cultura laboral
breve ma bella bella esperienza, colleghi molto disponobili, ambiente stimolante, grande tecnologia.
Cultura laboral
The organization has a good structure from top down. However, too much personalization of roles and operations. Lots of internal politics and favoritism is common. Overall, a good organization with chances for personal growth.
Pros
Relaxed working environment with organizational support
Non-Family duty station
Cultura laboral
-management bureaucratic, not always clear avenues for advancement -old school processes not flexible to change-meet interesting diverse people -good starting ground for career
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working for the UN because the job was related to support people or country in poor living condition. UN has modern applications and is evolves in an ERP system that centralises data making easy to retrieve and find data. Unfortunately the Organisation is not fair at all, a network is required to progress, there is favoritism making the working environnement stressful and demotivating. Furthermore many staff do not work .. at least not at the expected and paid level.
Pros
Good organisation and modern working tools
Favoritism and networking
Cultura laboral
I got to work as an intern for United Nations, which was a pretty big deal. I just hoped that I did more than what was asked of me because I noticed that the team only gave administrative tasks to the interns when we could've helped them in more technical responsibilities.
Cultura laboral
UN has diversity and has a good working environment when you have a good boss who knows a good management. You enjoy your work and if it is time for vacation it is the best because you have enough cash on hand.There is also career development, you can learn new technology etc.
Cultura laboral
I worked 8 - 5 daily. Involved in lots of meetings.Worked beyond hard. Management was the greatest as ever.Diversity a must.Job is hard.Serious.
Pros
Free lunches if your work beyond your daily hours
Contras
You must be available to respond to occurence
Cultura laboral
Everyone works really hard, and have great sense of purpose. I enjoyed my time there and really felt like I learned a lot. I do think that i could have learned more, but everyone is very busy but they try their best.
Pros
amazing office, flexibility
Cultura laboral
It's an amazing place to work the only issue is that interns don't make any money. We are surrounded by the smartest people in the world and have the chance to interact with delegates from every region, putting in countless hours into our understanding of diplomacy and international relations; however, we are unable to get compensated for our time and energy.
Pros
Experience, knowledge, people
pay
Cultura laboral
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here, unless they have no other choice. Money is good enough but work culture is not good.No permanent jobs are give in order to avoid paying out pensions and other related benefits.Male dominated and favours are common in order to remain in the system or get promoted.
Pros
Saturdays off
No job security
Cultura laboral
Ce qui rend le job intéressant en plus du fait que je travaillais dans la fonctions que j'avais choisie, est les différentes nationalités et cultures des collègues.
Cultura laboral
It was a great experience for me. I was able to bring the participants from different political backgrounds around the table to submit projects that had a positive impact in their community.
Pros
Vacations
Contras
No retirement or health care coverage
Cultura laboral
A lot of bureaucracy, but great work-life balance. Management is very obsolete. Hardest part of the job is to not be bored and self motivate to achieve more.
Cultura laboral
I work at a Permanent Mission. Other than diplomats, staff is locally hired by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Cons are: low pay, bad work-life balance (no respect for hours on contract), zero benefits (not even health insurance), disorganized management, and lots of bureaucracy. Pros: international working environment, bilingual work, exposure to the UN and its work.
Pros
Exposure to UN Commissions
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados