Effciency, feedback and recognition world-class
* Typical day at work: initially, I should planed the audit work to be executed in each of the stages of this audit process and post this run the designated activities. Daily tasks vary depending on the client that were audited, scheduled meetings and the requirements and needs as they arise with the customer.
* What you learned: A part of the varied business, accounting and auditing knowledge, I learned to work effectively in the workplace, handling pressure and stress situations.
* Management: Administration is structured as a kind of pyramid composed of partners, managers, seniors and assistants. The tasks are well defined to satisfactorily perform the audit process within budget originally designated.
* Co-workers: There are several great talent in all teams. The confidence with colleagues is a predominant factor in the firm.
* The hardest part of the job: Excessive working hours especially in times of season.
* The most enjoyable part of the job: The wide variety of activities, the knowledge acquired business to work in several different industry companies, working with different teams, the global recognition that the firm has offers new job opportunities.
Teamwork, continuous contact with the team and the client, task diversity, recognition and promotion opportunities
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?