PVH Corp.
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de PVH Corp.

Evaluar a esta empresa

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 829 evaluaciones

Compañerismo y trato con los jefes de equipo y encargado

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Respecto con los compañeros y mucha comunicaciones cuando se cambia el turno y problemas

ottima esperienza

mi sono trovato molto bene con l'azienda in generale, buoni i benefits aggiuntivi

Amazing Benefits, Needs To Review Salary In High Cost Living Areas

Best benefitsBest managementLots of vacationPoor titlesVery revolving door for corporate/executive positionsSalary is becoming un-liveable in high cost of living areas

Pros

Lots of vacation Great benefits

Pay increases
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They don’t care about your personal life at all

Overall terrible job ,Don’t waist your time,I hated that job , I was miserable everyday ,stressful everyday, Union Representation is terrible & they won’t speak up for you including the president.

Pros

Alright pay

Contras

They’re only caring about upper management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very caring and family/friendly oriented.

I worked for pvh for almost 18 years. I loved it and thought I'd be there to retirement but covid lay offs squashed those plans. The company truly cares about its employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun work place

Fun place to work something I would do again just didn’t like the same days no work or short 15 min breaks other then that I wouldn’t mind going back

Productive and fun

Great Team, Great leaders. I always felt valued and appreciated. My manager encouraged growth and development.It was always a fun and positive environment- I truly enjoyed coming to work every day.

Box packing

It was ok... not good pay and not enough hours but overall. The workers were nice and the went that bad. Wouldn’t work there again though. Good luck if you do tho

Great place to work at

Amazing team and culture, a very relaxed environment and understanding motivating management. You will learn allot of great things at PVH. One of the best places I’ve ever worked for

Bonne entreprise pour les Juniors

Très bien si vous débutez dans la vie active. Sinon, l’entreprise a du mal à gérer les profils confirmés et expérimentés. Si c’est votre cas je ne recommande pas. Le top management a du mal avec ce type de profil.

Friendly, Fun workplace

Company always worked well with me and met my needs. Great environment to be very fast pase most days good benefits and discounts, with a good work ethic theres room for growth
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very secretive! Had no idea about company being sold & PVH denied it as a rumor when employees mentioned WWD article!

Great company to work for & i even returned after 20 years! untill ne management, hired to sell Izod/VH.Lied to keep valued employees!Then sold with no inclin sale was imminent!Loyalty non existent from PVH Corp.Even to lifelong employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a great place to work.

PVH is a global company. The Jonesville distribution center adds a small town feel. There is a good community feeling in this building. A lot of people really care for their fellow associates, and it shows. COVID has dampened that some, but that seems to be everywhere. There is good job security at PVH if you work hard and don't start a bunch of drama. Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Good pay for the area, steady work, 3 weeks vacation to start, lots of holidays. Attendance policy is pretty lax compared to a lot of companies.

Contras

Hard to move to 1st shift from the off shifts. 1st shift postings don't come around often, Not everyone's a team player.

It's just a job

It's a good company but the management they don't have a clue about what's going on they are really confused when making a decision at pvh its who u know not what u know
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

En la tienda todo muy bien,un equipo muy bueno con muchas ganas y entusiasmo. Pero la empresa muy mal.

El departamento de RRHH siempre se confunde con las nóminas, niega todas las solicitudes a favor del trabajador,. cero conciliación laboral-familiar, el sueldo es muy bajo por lo que la motivación es terrible.

Management is trash

Been working here 10 years. Management has gotten worse and the overall place gets worse every year. Management doesn't listen unless theyre in trouble. Everyone acts like a pre schooler. Blatant favoritism and brown nosing. If you do a good job you are not applauded for it, you are more or less berated when you do a bad job for once instead of working hard all the time. No PTO days and they give you bank hours which is unpaid time off. They say you can use these for whatever you want but punish you for using them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company but not competitive pay

The company itself is great loads of opportunity for progression and the staff are amazing there's not a bad bone in anyone's body however the pay and the incentives leave some to be desired

Pros

Flexible hours and great community within the company

Contras

Incentives and minimum wage for a high end designer company

外資系ならでは

外資系の会社という事もあるのか、上司とのコミュニケーションは比較的フランクな印象。現場の意見が全て通るとは限らないが、直属の上司へ相談が出来ない場合が発生する時はその関係を越えたマネージャーへ直接話をすることも出来なくはない。

Pros

店舗によるがスタッフ同士の仲はよく笑顔になれる

接客業なので暦の休日は基本休みはあまりなく希望休等の大型連休は難しい

Standard workplace.

Good place to work. Diverse and pro-diversity although the farther up the chain of command the whiter and maler it gets. Not always great about job advancement. Pay was good.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good - company name and history. Flexible work schd.Bad - everything else especially management

I don't regret my overall experience at PVH. I met some really awesome people. However, I would work at Walmart (no dig at WM) before I'd return to PVH. MOST TOXIC WORK EXPERINCE EVER.

Energized Work Environment

Very good management and Fun work environment. Good job if you are in school, and the schedule is flexible and you can ask them to make it more convenient to your liking.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en PVH Corp.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general