logotipo de la empresa Orange
Orange
4,1 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customer Service Representative en Orange

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

4,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 84 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2937 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Productive environment and development of employees skills

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The company Management is very good I really admire the organization and it's process I have no comments about the firm procedures nice work keep going .

Productive and fun workplace

Collaborative colleagues Gave me knowledge about the Telecommunications industry I have learned discipline, team work, and persistence in this company

productive place

Enjoyed working at the company. Enjoyed the work the work that was given to me. I liked my surroundings and worked through all my day solving problems.

energetic and helpful team

Our company has a Health & Safety team to help ensure a safe workplace. We are committed to strict adherence to and compliance with local Egyptian legislations managing Occupational Health And Safety, in addition to our global commitment to Vodafone Group Occupational Health and Safety standards throughout our operations.

Not reccomended

Training not delivered correctly. Managers no support ro anyone. Whole experience was poor and not professional . The lack of support and the delay in getting tools to enable a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

high blood pressure

if you want to be healthy mental dont work in orange as customer service. wa have a crazy customers in egypt and the management team dont feel with pressure taht push to you
Cultura laboral

Orange is good company to work

Very good benefits,( extra benefits premium, trips, member card to gym, benefits for Christmas, free phone every two years, free billing, ) flexible shift, clear rules, clean and nice bulldog, modern space for work,
Cultura laboral

Promising company who breaks promises.

Not much to say. If you do your job well they will make sure you cannot leave your position or grow to a promotion. There are no raises either. Only flamboyant events to make you feel better and hopefully forget your wishes to grow.
Cultura laboral

Culture and productivity of this job is very good

The manager and my friends at work are friendly and well and communication with the customers is very enjoyable and it improving your skills and making you good listener and helpful
Cultura laboral

at the first was good and have alot of entertainment

at the first was good and have a lot of entertainment, on the other hand, you will not have time to enjoy in addition to that if you work at night you will not find a shop to bring food also I suffered a lot from calls and the sound

Fast paced and hectic

Fast paced and hectic. Young vibes. Excruciating working hours but remuneration for overtimes. Good work gets bonuses. Work shift is inconsistent. Overall a place for young folks to work.
Cultura laboral

Working in orange give you balanced work life.

Work culture is really good. They have plethora of onshore and off-shore work opportunities. You can learn many new things when you are working in orange. Culture is very friendly, enthusiastic and motivated positive environment.

Pros

Always provide you good support

Low salary

good working area

it was very good company friendly working place with all my friends i was feeling that i am working in very honest place and like brothers and sisters .

Fun place to work

For a call centre, there was a great sense of fun within the team and amongst the floor as a whole. The company itself kept up a good level of communication so the employees always knew which direction we were all going in.

Pros

Fun

Short breaks

Be motivated for sales

Focus for selling more any thing have American montality star sales man attitude responsible team work make people fell special push the sale work as a family

Pros

Free lunch finish job well

Short break
Cultura laboral

Productive workplace with friendly colleagues

Excellent colleagues willing to assist each other. Gained more customer service experience in dealing better with angry customers. Superb management team with top-notch training skills. Good workplace culture for better comfort to the employees. The hardest part was when there was an emergency like the system is down hence picking up over 300 worried customer calls in less than 8 hours and calm them down. The most enjoyable part was when your KPI's are excellent and Average Handling Time is at its minimum with client satisfaction at its best with fewer Repeat Calls hence better incentives.

Pros

Excellent working hours.

Slow promotion process

A mixed bag.

I found they were too focused on call time criteria, at the detriment of the customer. They would almost border on asking us to hang up on the customers rather than taking extra time to resolve their issues. The actual company otherwise paid well and were pleasant to work for and didn't make you work long hours.

Pros

good pay, pleasant management

Contras

I felt their performance criteria hurt the customer

Productive and learning environment

At Orange most especially at the customer service department, our day to day life revolves around listening and handling customer's queries. This is very educative because I learned how to handle various types of customers with different temperaments. Not only did i learn to work with customers but I also learned to work with colleagues from other countries and regions. Cameroon is made up of a reported 222 ethnic groups and and at Orange we could find many of these people either as colleagues or as customers therefor i leaned to be more humble and tolerant. The hard part of the job was due to the fact that Orange is a French based company and it was always difficult for and English person like me to do well from the start but nevertheless, I became one of their most important staff thanks to my bilingualism. This became the most enjoyable part because being bilingual made you so solicited.

Pros

Medical insurance, Early salary payment, Educative environment.

Long working hours

fun place to work

absolutely loved my time working at orange mobile the best job ive ever had by far. team were amazing friendly and always willing to help. I was very disappointed when I had to leave asi was only Christmas temp
Cultura laboral

Customer service senior specialist – dokki branch

Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. · Handle and resolve customer complaints.

handle customers inquiries

Handling the customer’s inquiries over the phone and take the proper action for any issues occurred affected the quality of the service provided at the customer side
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Orange. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general