logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Writer en Nielsen

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Famous Company but job was just “meh”

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
If you are a college student then the survey night time writer is a great part time job. It was hours 7pm to 4:30am. I was not in college I was a wife, mother and I just never got enough sleep so I ended up having a mental breakdown after a year there from lack of sleep then I had to quit. It is a diverse call center but the culture fosters backstabbing, gossip and also too much micromanaging. The pay was fair for part time No benefits. This position did not require phone calls and was kind of fun. You just have to be lucky enough to get a daytime position because if you don’t, getting out at 4:30 or 5:00 am will kill you.

Pros

Low stress, beautiful building, interesting

Contras

No flexibility on hours, No daytime hours for survey writers
Cultura laboral

Good group of employees and managers, hours not ideal

We typically start of as writers at TVBE watching primetime television and pump out surveys and track integrated brands according to Nielsen methodology standards. We learn the usage of the data management system, and of course, how to write the surveys that our panelists take the following day. The management is very accommodating and understanding. The workplace culture is very much laid back and you work at your own pace for the most part. Hardest part of the job would be the fluctuating nighttime hours, it puts stress on your work/life balance. I've enjoyed working remotely and the friends I've made along the way.

Pros

Work Remotely, Benefits, Pto

Contras

Morale can seem low, Nighttime hours, lack of substantial advancement

Great culture

Pay for survey writers is a bit low. The company culture is fantastic. You're treated with respect. Managers go through great lengths to make you feel at home.
Cultura laboral

Interesting company with progressing location

When I worked at the main office, each night was consistent and manageable. I enjoyed being a part of the periodic office parties and events, which I now miss since I am telecommuting. I am still able to collaborate with others on my assignments and put out good results for my work overall.

Pros

decent commute, nice environment, pleasant coworkers, good community, occasional fun events and food

Contras

lack of benefits, no advancement opportunities with telecommuting, performance reviews are infrequent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ver más evaluaciones de Nielsen