logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Team Leader en Nielsen

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 21 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones

Pros and Cons

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Fair pay but little hope for advancement unless you are aligned with veterans at a department or division. There is little visibility into the current or future state. Overall, decent pay but few opportunities to grow and improve unless you seek them yourself.

Underpaid and overworked

Currently Nielsen believes in being understaffed and delivering targets by making the existing team work crazy hours. Zero work life balance. No promotion. No career advancement.

Contras

Long hours, less pay, zero flexibility with working hours
Cultura laboral

"Major Work Life balance"

I have been working at Nielsen full-time for more than 3 years now.Pros- Working as a QA Manager or Team Lead for the last 2 years in Nielsen- They have provided unlimited Work From Home- I am responsible for all work starting from executive level to Manager level- Yearly compensation on timeCons- Less salary as compare to Market- Management not concerned about employees growth or issues

Pros

Working as a QA Manager or Team Lead for the last 2 years in Nielsen, They have provided unlimited Work From Home, I am responsible for all work starting from executive level to Manager level, Yearly appraisal on time

Contras

Less salary as compare to Market, Management not concerned about employees growth or issues
Cultura laboral

Nơi làm việc tự do và chế độ tốt.

Làm việc tại công ty rất thoải mái, tôi có thể tự do làm việc theo cách của tôi miễn sao công việc hoàn thành đúng chỉ tiêu và thời gian bàn giao dự án. Cấp quản lý luôn hỗ trợ giúp đỡ tôi hết sức khi gặp khó khăn trong dự án. Công ty hoạt động theo quy mô và tiêu chuẩn nước ngoài, nên không gian làm việc rất thoải mái sáng tạo làm nhân viên luôn hào hứng và nhiệt tình trong công việc. Tuy công việc đòi hỏi phải di chuyển bên ngoài nhiều nhưng chế độ bảo hiểm của công ty cũng thoả đang với công sức của nhân viên bỏ ra.
Cultura laboral

Great clients and work place culture

My time here was amazing and the opportunity to grow and learn new things were very beneficial to career growth. The products and services for clients were industry setting.

Pros

Flexible time schedule

Parking space
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

great work place terrible management

Great workplace culture, Terrible management. Former boss was inappropriate and aggressive. Got in my face on numerous occasions and made unnecessary remarks about personal appearance.
Cultura laboral

Interesting with plenty of work and fun, challenging times.

Although I enjoy my working experience at Nielsen, it sometimes gets a little monotonous. It is fun as they have games and incentives to earn extra money and I love the people I work around. But, then there is the stress put on employees in that we are monitored periodically and graded on performance. In this grading system, interviewers are really picked apart which does make for a challenging job and can add stess. I, personally, don't have a problem with this as I've had this sort of monitoring at another job. At times, it just seems a bit too much and at the samd time, it is a fairly simple job with ongoing training.

Pros

Games, contests, extra money bonuses, free food, drinks, frequent raises, employee recognition

Contras

Rude customers that we have to listen to, too much monitoring on calls, unpaid sick leave
Cultura laboral

Nielsen is a great place to work with some awesome people. Learn lots of things from this Company the only reason I left was because for personal reasons.

Pros

All pro, learn how to manage people properly

Contras

I was only there Part time my choice because Ihad a second job
Cultura laboral

Nielson is a great place to work

Nielson is a great place to work and they offer different job opportunities within the company. There is room for growth and job promotions and the ability to travel. Nielsen is a nationwide company that you can transfer to a different state and work for Nielson if needed.
Cultura laboral

No Diversity in hiring or promoting employees.

My job was to help develop new employees and also coach up those that were part of my direct reports. The Workplace culture recently changed and was not very diverse in their hiring or promoting practices. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that all employees in the call center were being helped. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others reach their goals and find their niche.

Pros

The coworkers that worked hard.

Contras

The company not seeing the value in all types of people. Not being diverse.

Back Stabbing

Was laid off when they got rid of everybody that got a higher merit increased pay scale and kept only skeleton crew that made less hourly. They fired everybody that was there for many years, the ones that were loyal . Knife in the back. Was happy until "Reorganization" downsized came and everybody got fired. It was all about money, nothing else. Rehired other people at lesser pay.

Pros

Worked with some wonderful people

New "Managment"

N/a

You have to be able to roll with the punches here. Things change very quickly and you have to be able to make the move on the dime. Turn over rate is big here (due to the fact that 90% of the direct reports are part-time) so you will always have new people on your team
Cultura laboral

just trying to ge past this part of the app

I loved working for Nielsen. I had issues with the management changing the rules all the time. I was not happy that it closed and would work there again if it came back to town.

Pros

Im a people person

Love Nielsen

I love the company just wished they offered more pay and training to advance in the company. Great culture in the company.Very friendly just need to be paid more

Pros

fun company

low pay no incentives

Warm workplace

Learn how to conduct interview, how to manage interviewer, how to manage the project on time. The best part will be receiving award for 3 times within 6 years with the company.

Pros

Flexible working time

Salary too low

temporary project only

This was an excellant company to work for wish it could have been long term permanent but it was only for a special project reguarly stationed and ft.hood

good work place

good team work free lancer supper good IT support good management support work with time line work with quality good support by research team good project planing

Pros

free convance

lond hours

Promising Job, Improper management

While the job pays well, and the opportunity for advancement was there, I was taken advantage of. Many people here did their job incorrectly, which in turn made me do work from other departments in the company (as well as my own boss's work which he called his own). This kept me from utilizing my full potential at work and created a lot of stress for me. I was working 50+ hours a week, and the company even "forgot" to get my information for benefits which I lost.

Pros

Pay, Opportunity for Advancement

Poor Management, Unwilling to change Policies that are detrimental to company
Cultura laboral

A good second job if you dont need to work year round

You have to want to work on telephones. If you are not a people person then don't apply.

Pros

you sit and work

Contras

it isnt consistant work year round
Cultura laboral

A friendly and conservative place to work with a casual atmosphere

A good place to work. It has its ups and downs, however, the company is wide open if you are able to network effectively.

Pros

Highly Dynamic, Global community, low effort to interact, competitive
Cultura laboral

Great company that invests in developing its employees professional skills

Large corporation that invests in developing its employees by providing training, development workshops, and a friendly work environment propitious for learning and gaining experience.

Pros

flexible schedule, great learning opportunities, good advancement opportunities
Ver más evaluaciones de Nielsen