logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Research Interviewer en Nielsen

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 290 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Fun workplace and good scheduling

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Fun place to work because of the people, but not for a person who thrives on a busy workplace. The job itself was very easy and the hours were great for a college student.

Very supportive management

I enjoy the job. Managent is supportive and want you to succeed. Schedule is very flexible. Opportunity yo advance if desired. Well known company and people are kind.

Its not worth it

They don't value you like they try to say they do. When it came down to it they really show what they care about most. The hours you get are a joke. And the managers , they reallly show you that they have favorites and give them special treatment. And you work so manny hours and get a 15 minute break.
Cultura laboral

Call center with great company though stressful at times.

I enjoy working for Nielsen and the management is helpful. The only things I would change if possible are the opportunity to be able to work full time. They currently only have part time options. Also the quota can be stressful to reach with tech issues most days and coding calls appropriately can be tricky .

Pros

Work from home, decent hourly pay, part time

Contras

Not flexible schedule, no option for full time, meeting quota
Cultura laboral

Good if you can handle the heat

I work remotely currently and it’s an easy job with nice coworkers and managers but the people we call are often really nasty. If you can handle that, then it’s a good job that pays well

Pros

Paid lunch break, flexible hours, extra hours

Rude clients, late hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive fun environment

Productive and fun environment although not very full filling in the sense that you are just interviewing people for the sake of other companies so they get to know their Numbers.

It’s work

It’s difficult to do especially when ppl think your a telemarketerYou read a script but you have to find a way to get ppl to stay on the phone with you
Cultura laboral

Easy work just expect rejection

After three weeks of training you go into another week of a trial period. One thing they don’t tell you when you except the job is that you have two test to take and goals to meet. If you fail these test or the goals there’s a possibility you can be terminated. Overall a very easy job once you get into the swing of things, just there is a lot of rejection from the people we call which is expected. Team leaders are very motivating and push you to do your best. However now that we work online there are a lot of technical issues that you have to get through on a daily basis. With all that being said I would definitely recommend taking this job as a part-time position.

Pros

Paid break good part-time hours for a social life.

The people you call.

Futility

Only lasted 2 months, very stressful. Negligible results, spent hours trying to get just one call. Hang ups the moment you announce who you were calling from. Calling back numbers that had been called up to 15 times already. Online monitoring, listening to every word with a script, no deviation allowed even after hours of hang ups.

Pros

What?

Stress.

Awesome all around

If it wasn't for nielsen, I wouldnt have reached my biggest lifes accomplishments. My supervisors were there to assist me every step of the way when I began.

Pros

Flexible hrs
Cultura laboral

A fun place to work Company had a great bonus plan when I was employed at the company.

Nielsen was a very diverse work place! Was a very laid back atmosphere! Really enjoyed working there. That is all I can say! I wish I could have retired from the company. I don't think they treated me fairly.

Pros

Bonuses

Contras

work week started on Sunday . Some favoritism sometimes with some employees!

Former Hard working Employer

It was an ok place to work. I feel like i worked my butt off but there was always something. On top of dealing with immature co workers the place was a dream (sarcasm).

There were quotas

I enjoyed my time at Nielsen. Peoples attitude affect me. Meeting the quotas. I liked to talk to the people and had to be reminded to finish the interview and move on to the next call.
Cultura laboral

Corporate culture doesn't even THINK about Call Centres.

My town's shut down tight with Coronavirus. The police said they will take you to jail if you get caught on the streets. Nielsen's known for mos. this was coming. Now, Corp been working from home for two weeks hash-tagging their 1st world probs. Guess who still sitting in a call centre cubicle surrounded by 200 terrified people? NEVER Work here...

Pros

Good pay & Fast promotions

Contras

High-stress, sociopathic, cut-throat. Higher you go up, worse it gets. These people are like a cold cliche of corporations.

High turnover

Revolving door and unable to retain employees. The job itself is not hard, but some of the rules are absurd. Attendance policy was ridiculous. No assigned seats. You switch seats everyday so if the person who sat in the seat yesterday had the flu, guess what? Chances are you will be getting it too.

Pros

Part-Time Flexibility

Contras

No lunch, attendance policy, switching seats

9 marzo 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re disappointed to hear that your Nielsen experience wasn’t a positive one, and we will consider your feedback as an opportunity to improve.
Cultura laboral

True work from home employment

Great job if you are okay with cold calling people to do surveys over the phone. Automatic dialer through a computer program. A lot of training and instant messaging with supervisors. You really have to watch yourself and follow wording as well as repeat what the client said and never veer off of the script. You acquire infractions that never go away and then you will be let go. Awesome choices for shifts though... evening was best with more opportunities to make money based on completed surveys. Day shifts were awful because you had to call businesses and it was tough.
Cultura laboral

Fun place to work for if you like making calls

I enjoyed the months I worked for Nielsen. However, I disliked the time there was discrimination in the workplace and instead of it being handled, I got in trouble.

Pros

The environment was fun most of the time

Non-flexible schedules

21 febrero 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We strive to adhere to a culture where our associates can be themselves, make a difference, and grow in all of our locations around the world. We are disappointed to hear that this was not your experience. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for everyone.
Cultura laboral

The pay is good but the hours are ok depending on when you go up at times they’ll cut your hours.

It’s ok I started out as a dairy trained and I leveled up to Sample Prep shortly and it was good but other people who didn’t get trained had their hours cut and they monitor you but deviate you for little words

Horrible management

I worked in the Audio department. The training process back in 2018 DID NOT prepare most for the job at hand and the retention rate proved this. Luckily I had experience so this didn't apply to me. The job itself was easy, in my opinion, and I was successful at hitting my goals and obtaining bonuses. You make calls and read a script. Easy, right? Well not when half of the supervisors had no idea what they were doing. However, they were not my main issue because I do not need supervision while working. My main issue was with the manager of the audio department. This individual was allowed to talk inappropriately, intimidate and harass myself and other employees and HR did absolutely nothing about it. In fact, HR told me they were aware of the issue and knew he did not know how to talk to people properly. I was told that I should make more of an effort to get to know him. I was dumb founded! NEVER have I ever worked at a company that was this unprofessional in the way they treated employees with serious complaints. This companys CEO needs to look into complaints against this individual because there is a cover up taking place. HR is involved and does not care about employees well being. I will not be surprised if a lawsuit will pop up soon.

31 enero 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear that you didn't have a great experience with your managers, and will share your feedback with our teams internally.
Cultura laboral

Laid back job with flexible hours and great pay!

A typical day at work involves sitting at your desk for the normal 5 hour shift, or longer if you desire. If you are the type that likes moving around throughout your work day, this is NOT the job for you. Throughout your shift you make outbound calls to try and get people to complete surveys for you. With every completed survey, you get extra cash on your paycheck. Because you're on the phone throughout your entire shift, you don't have time to talk to other employees. The team leaders at the call center are very helpful, and are always willing to answer your questions and address your concerns. The hardest part of the job is having to sit down for 5 hours without being able to do anything else, even during slow periods when no one is answering your phone call. Other than that, there is nothing hard about the job. If you're great on the phone and are able to convince people to do the survey, then you're good! One major plus is the extra hours offered at the Call Center, and the extra pay for every extra hour worked. Also, if you have a daytime job or attend school during the day, the company offers a variety of evening schedules for you to choose from.

16 enero 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying your time at Nielsen so far!
Cultura laboral

Fun and enjoyable place to work

NIELSEN'S STANDARDS are Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow. Great place to work, enjoy and learn every day.
  • Empresas