logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Member Services Representative en Nielsen

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones

Disorginzed

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Disorganized at local management, no follow through from manager on work, or probles in the field. Not handled in a timely manner. Long hours spread out through out the day, early moring meetings late recruitment hours

Get Company

Nielsen is a great company to work for very supportive. There is in room to grow but it takes time. Every company have theirfavorites and this company is no different. Overall great company to work for.

Pros

Great Commission

low base pay

Discrimination

Job was taken away from me because of misdemeanor on background check from VERBAL fight with friend. How can YEARS of education and experience mean nothing vs 90 second argument?

Discriminate even when honest. Must have 49, 000 perfect employees

6 abril 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We strive to provide the best experience for our employees. We will relay your feedback to our teams internally and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for everyone.

Scary

The manager for this region is awful. HIGHLY emotional and definitely has favoritism. For females, it isn't safe. You are sent out during the core hours of 3pm to 9pm. Winter, it is dark. People do not know you are coming as you cannot call. I've had guns pulled on me in some neighborhoods that are remote. You may have to deal with guard dogs.. Seriously, after you do the math and figure out the pay to hours you are actually working, plus the safety factor? Totally not worth it. They just keep tacking on more intrusive requests of their Neilsen homes.

22 noviembre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear that you didn't have a great experience with your manager. We believe that strong leaders are essential in helping our clients and our business grow. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for everyone.
Cultura laboral

Very Stressful work fast pace enviroment

Computer not friendly, have to learn a complicated language and is always not working right. they recycle accounts constantly not a good environment at all, favoritism over other employees. Hate this place!

28 octubre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Continual employee feedback only helps our organization get stronger and become an even better place to work. We encourage you to meet with your manager and/or HR Business Partner to share any specific ideas you have about ways we can improve and innovate.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Great company but Member Represtative isn't a good position with company.

Management was overbearing and had little regard for personal lives of Member Representative's. The type of environment better suited to Sales Slaves rather than Sales Professionals.

Pros

nothing more to include that hasn't already been stated

nothing more to include that hasn't already been stated
Cultura laboral

Keep looking - don't even consider

The place is a churn mill. You are nothing but a number to them. Work life balance - what's that? For little to no pay, they leverage the fact that the economy is bad and you having a job in order to justify your constantly having to be available to them as if you are a Hospital Surgeon. Oh, and did I say that the pay is shameful?
Ver más evaluaciones de Nielsen