logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Field Representative en Nielsen

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 87 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Company has name recognition & you are fairly autonomous.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
They really feel they are world class but there is a lot more ra ra than actual accomplishments. ALot of problems with a lot of systems. Remote sample managers are very condescending.

Pros

Fair pay & company car.

Unrealistic sample goals.

coworkers

so hard to get promoted especially if you are the minority. usually it goes to the wrong person with bad performing. management don't really care about you as long as their market if performing well
Cultura laboral

The company car, tool and cell phone was great but no home life.

I worked there for 5 years and I loved my job. But I was hated because of my success. You are always on call and have to be everyone's tool. I was back stabbed and the pay was not that great.

Pros

Cell, tools and car

Contras

Poor management, always on call and not emough pay.
Cultura laboral

Fun job but lower in the pay scale

The company has a vision and it seems to be growing at a rapid pace after transferring platforms and updating data collection systems. There is support within the company and most of the day is enjoyable.The field rep position has lots of customer service parts build into it, the salary is far below industry standard and raises barely keep up with inflation.

Pros

pick your own schedule, no micro managing, ability to make bonuses and company vehicleovertime

Contras

always on call, very low salary for the industry

Management Sucks

Market Management is always clueless. Management beyond that are even more clueless because those individuals are promoted to positions based on who they know and how well they are liked amongst peers, not based on their knowledge or success.

Pros

Tools, car can be used for personal use

Contras

Management, no work life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Company car and phone

Management needs a retool. The way they carve up your paid day means you may work at 9 am and 9 pm but only have 8 hours of work time. The company says they believe in work life balance but believe it should be all work and no life. Late emails early calls, you are to be available at any time for management. Very poor communication.

Pros

company car and phone

Contras

carved up work day spread over extensive hours
Cultura laboral

Lack of management accountability. Pushing everything on the workers.

Bad management. No clear direction. Policies change weekly. Expectations are unreasonable with covid 19. Equipment and programs unreliable in the field.

Pros

Company car

Everything else.

Nielsen is the best!

I worked at Nielsen for over 6 years and I loved every bit of it. Nielsen is a company that cares and hires the best management. If you get a chance to work for Nielsen, take it!!!

Excellent Company

Been very happy with Nielsen. They care about employees and management is there when you need them. Covid is changing the way we work but they have been around almost a hundred years (1923). The reason is they show respect, caring, and honesty to not only every employee, but every client, panelist, and prospect they work with. Would recommend 100%.

The great Equalizer

I can honestly say that i had no idea what i was about to embark on working with Nielsen. It was a very interesting and highly invigorating experience that i hold very dear to my development not only on career purposes but personal as well. I would definitely recommend anyone interested in working with Nielsen and i hope someday the road takes me back.

Diversity & Inclusion

Nielsen values diversity and inclusion as it offers to each one the opportunities to share thoughts to enhance togetherness for a better present and future.

Pros

Flexible schedule, having self time management ability

Contras

Too much data or info to grasp, it may requires more efforts to master all aspects related to the position.
Cultura laboral

Top notch perks and benefits, satisfactory salary (could be better), great co-workers, work life balance is average and performance expectations are a bit unrealistic but overall a very rewarding work experience.

Never a boring work day

Good benefits, great perks, management needs work, great co-workers, great opportunity to learn and earn, schedule can be demanding at times, overall fun job

Pros

Company car, laptop and cell phone

Contras

Always on call, unreasonable performance expectations

16 enero 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide the best experience for our employees. We encourage you to address your concerns with Sandee Crossley from HR, if you haven’t already.

Nielsen

I worked for nielsen for 5 years and was always a top rep with solid numbers for my entire time at nielsen. The job itself wasn’t bad. Unfortunately no work life balance and not much room for advancement at all. You either become a manger which those spots are very rare or stay stuck as a field rep for the rest of your time at nielsen. Most of the time there you feel like your job is always on the line and management is a mess. pay does not match the job and your duties at all. The best part about nielsen was the team I got to work with. I recently put in my two week notice because the feeling of being trapped and even in that time I got ignored by management and never even contacted by hr. Good luck to who ever goes into this position. But have a thick skin and be ready to never see your family.

Pros

Flexibility/team you work with

No room for advancement/management/chaos

22 noviembre 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide the best experience for our employees and are disappointed to hear about your experience. We will relay your feedback to our teams internally and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for our employees.
Cultura laboral

Work like an Entrepreneur paid like a salesman

Working with Nielsen isn't all terrible. You get to somewhat control your own schedule and make decent bonuses but the stress given with the company isn't great. You can tell when the company isn't in good standing because you will hear about it 4 times a day. You work a lot to be told that you can never do enough because the company is in a bad position. Most senior management has not done the lower level jobs and does not understand how to improve them so they create objectives that will only force employees to suffer.

10 septiembre 2019
There is always room for improvement and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We value our Field Associates and celebrate their contribution to the overall functioning of our operation. Your feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed with our internal teams. We encourage you to address your concerns with Sandee Crossley from HR if you haven’t already.
Cultura laboral

quick thinking on your feet

Always something new to learn. Exciting job; keeping up with new technology, in a fast past and great collaborative environment. Lots of diverse people and experiences.

22 julio 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you are having a great Nielsen employee experience!
Cultura laboral

Challenging work but can be rewarding

I enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories. The job can be stressful with everything having due dates but nothing worth doing should be easy.

Pros

Schedule freedom, car and phone, benefits

Hard to be promoted

24 junio 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the hard work you do as a Field Representative. Career growth and development are important to us. We are actively working to build out clear career development paths for US Field Operations. It's a work in progress, however, it is in flight. We encourage you to share your desired path with your Manager and HR Business Partner. He or she should be able to provide guidance.

Great Company, Awful Management

Nielsen is an amazing company. Training was decent and working with the panelists and equipment was a welcoming challenge. The management in the Memphis Market is by far the worst I have seen. Unrealistic expectations, favoritism, and lack of people and management skills from this manager has driven off dozens of amazing employees. After multiple meeting with HR, there were no changes, which makes the employees feel as if they don't matter. I have no doubt that other markets are amazing, but Memphis is certainly not one of them and will not be until there is a change in leadership.

Pros

Support from Corporate, Immersive Training, Panelists

Contras

Poor Management, Unrealistic Expectations, Low Work Life Balance, Outdated Equipment

25 junio 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide the best experience for our employees. We will relay your feedback to our teams internally and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for our employees. We encourage you to address your concerns with Sandee Crossley from HR if you haven’t already.

Too much work for money

It depends on your manager, the goals are easily accomplished if you have enough work in an area. Often I would be in 4 states in the same week, signing homes over 300 miles away, driving to the destinations with no work in between. Very chaotic.

Pros

Travel, good time off

Contras

Work load, too much travel, inconsistent managers, low pay, too many hours worked

25 junio 2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Our Field associates are the faces of Nielsen in our local communities and at the core of what we do. We have made recent investments in our people, including the removal of the vehicle personal usage charges, higher base salary, an enhanced incentive plan, training focus and solutions, new metering technology, and more recruitment tools, just to name a few!

exciting and different

Every day at Nielsen is different and challenging, I enjoy the teamwork with coworkers and establishing relationships with the panel members in my Field Area. Nielsen provides me with all the tools need to be successful and I feel like I make a difference.

Pros

great benefits, company car

work/life balance

25 junio 2019
Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you are having a great Nielsen experience!

Top notch organization!

While working out of your own home you perform your duties by managing a field area. Setting up appointments, visiting clients homes, installing tv monitoring equipment to record tv viewing habits, and host of other duties. All being conducted with a high level of confidentiality.

25 junio 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen employee experience!
  • Empresas