logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Data Analyst en Nielsen

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 15 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones

Good for Entry Level Seekers

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nielsen has some good opportunities for entry level job seekers. They have good field and management training programs. It's not too difficult getting your foot in the door but advancement is tough, and the overall pay is lower than most similar companies.

Pros

Decent training, benefits

Contras

Pay and lack of career building

Job Advancement

Good Company job advancement insurance pple are committed to working and not drama this is a professional company that knows what a work ethic is thank goodness

Good Work Place

Nielsen India pvt ltd is the one of the best marketing and research company. Work place is very friendly and good. Need an enhance knowledge and improve myself in technology.

Typical office job

Working at Nielsen is OK. It is the typical office setting and culture. The technology is well behind other companies I have worked for. The compensation and pay raises are below average. I don't feel micro-managed and you do have opportunities to improve on your business skills.

Nielsen the best!

Nielsen Canada was a very good company to work for. The benefits are the best in North America and I considered myself lucky to work there for 28 long years!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Daily work

The data analyst intern will conduct some basic data analysis projects and administrate the Nielsen database. Sometimes they will do some consumer research as well.

Very professional environment

Supportive management Work culture very professional Work place environment is full of enthusiasm Over all Good environment Supportive couligues Good management

Pros

Benefits are good

Growth is no more

entry level

closing day of work, about corporate culture and in time work culture ,pro active management, good at work culture , when unable to co up with co employees ,

great

It is a great company with open culture and great work environment. I like this company and people work there have great team spirit. I think people work there feel happy to their work.

Great Company, very diverse

I really enjoy working at Nielsen and have gathered skills in team work and solo project work since I began working for them. Very multicultural and very digital. I work on the global side of the business. Management are always keen to help.
Cultura laboral

Productive and happy place to work in one of world's top five hundred companies

Processing a lot of data from database made my one typical day. Apart from that, I also need to gather useful information from seminars and make powerpoint to present to my boss. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I really have a pleasant intern with amazing colleagues and inspired by the company's culture. People are working efficiently and effectively. However, the working load could be huge.

Loving your work

This job and company taught me lots of things and gained me not just friends because we work as a family. I am under agency so they call us vendor, but i am still a data analyst/processor. I handling retailers and audit products that you can actually see in supermarkets, convenience store, etc. Well, even if we have long hours, over time, i still love this job because of the people i'm working with is just amazing!

Long Hours
Cultura laboral

great company and great business opportunity

great company and great business opportunity where one can work and stay for long term career..................................

Productive work experience

I hired as a data analyst for Nielsen Company. While working with the company I explore myself in market research field, learn Nielsen market search tools and software.
Cultura laboral

Professional work environment and hand picked, intelligent employees

It took me three tries to get my foot in the door at the corporate office. I recommend working for Nielsen. The management team was focused on helping your professional growth and the amount of intellect in the building was top notch. My co-workers had me laughing quite often as well. You were held accountable for your results, but it wasn't over the top. If you pride yourself in attention to details and can tolerate a sit down job, this is it. Be prepared for plenty of opportunities to eat sweets. The one good and bad thing for the company, no one wants to leave. So if you start from the bottom to work your way up, you could be waiting awhile.

Pros

fantastic benefits including 13 paid holidays

Contras

sit down job, working in a pod of four people, limited advancement since no one wants to leave
Ver más evaluaciones de Nielsen