logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en Tampa, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 82 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones

Flexible Work Environment but Below Market Pay

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Working at Nielsen provides a very flexible environment and great work life balance but you may run into pay and advancement issues depending which sector you are in

Management Sucks

Market Management is always clueless. Management beyond that are even more clueless because those individuals are promoted to positions based on who they know and how well they are liked amongst peers, not based on their knowledge or success.

Pros

Tools, car can be used for personal use

Contras

Management, no work life balance

Awesome all around

If it wasn't for nielsen, I wouldnt have reached my biggest lifes accomplishments. My supervisors were there to assist me every step of the way when I began.

Pros

Flexible hrs
Cultura laboral

A fun place to work Company had a great bonus plan when I was employed at the company.

Nielsen was a very diverse work place! Was a very laid back atmosphere! Really enjoyed working there. That is all I can say! I wish I could have retired from the company. I don't think they treated me fairly.

Pros

Bonuses

Contras

work week started on Sunday . Some favoritism sometimes with some employees!
Cultura laboral

Great people, challenging work, opportunities to grow

There is a lot of room to grow at Nielsen, culture is inclusive of all people and backgrounds. Organization is matrix-ed and can be difficult to navigate at times.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Flexible and remote working opportunity

Flexible and remote working opportunity. Exploring latest technologies. Nothing more. Good leaders. Less bonus. Less pay hike. Opportunity to explore newer technologies

Per hr pay is very low

Good company to gather experience but salary is very low. Good environment n help all around. Too much load & Limted resource. Pressure n stress is always there

Pros

Good workng environment

Contras

Low on resource & low pay scale
Cultura laboral

Great company to work for

I miss my job with Nielsen - great company - company went thru a merger and several employees left . I had a company car company allawance and travel

Fun workplace to work

Great peer relationship. good Management support. Friendly enviroment. Multicultural enviroment and support to the community. One of the 50 companies top diversity inclusion.

16 diciembre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!

A good place to work

The company offers a good balance between work and life. It cares about diversity and culture. The management is pretty good. The compensation is okay, a little above average,. the most satisfying part of working here however is the flexibilty

16 diciembre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you’re having a great Nielsen experience so far!
Cultura laboral

A typical day at work is like developing more scenarios and thinking on how to automate those scenarios to have much productivity and faster releases.

Great place

The company is great. Hours are flexible. They really train you on what they expect from you. The pay is great, you get paid hourly plus a bonus for each survey you do.

Work place

Nielsen is an amazing company, in terms of job and culture. The only issue is the management, favoritisms towards to co-workers, hours are not flexible and demand a lot changes on personal life

Pros

company location and opportunity of work

management, schedule

25 junio 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Continual employee feedback only helps our organization get stronger and become an even better place to work.
Cultura laboral

YOU learn alot in nielsen with different grouos ti join differen activieties goin on through out the day and have a chance to move up in the company once you get your foot in the dooor

25 junio 2019
Thank you for sharing and we are thrilled to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!

NIelsen

When Nielsen is doing good, its a great company. I think it still is, but needs to get it's finances in check and keep with the times to compete in a new market.

Pros

Great culture, Wonderful benefits

Contras

Company not doing so well
Cultura laboral

World leading provider of marketing information, audience measurement, and business media products and services. Headquartered in New York, U.S.A. and operates in more then 100 countries
Cultura laboral

The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing

Nielsen *loves* meetings. I could easily spend 8 to 15 hours a week in meetings alone, and those meetings would have nothing to do with my job, and I'd leave not understanding anything further about the company or what was going on. Buzzwords and jargon galore, there. While I was there, there were no merit increases, or even inflation-based pay increases. This was something the company used to do (according to coworkers of mine who'd been there longer than myself), but they stopped without any notification or explanation the year I started working there. Even a promotion to a different position doesn't merit a pay increase. It wasn't all bad: my coworkers were nice, and when I was ill through an entire winter I was able to work from home through that. Some positions come with weekly work-from-home days. I was also encouraged to experiment and try new things.

Pros

Pay is decent, freedom to try new things on the job to see if it works, some positions have work-from-home days

Contras

Pay never increases, general sense of company confusion, an excessive love of meetings

Relaxed (Stress-free) work environment

Since I work from home, my morning is more relaxed then most people’s morning. No stressful traffic rides to and back from work. Best part of working from home!. I love my job, I get to speak to people from pretty much around the world, and being able to assist the clients resolve the issue they are having, gives me so much satisfaction. I love that there is ease in communicating with my co-workers and managers even though they are not in the same room as I am. The culture is great, everyone works together towards the same goal, which is to resolve the issue for our clients not only quickly, but also in the most effective way. The only part of my job that I wish it were better, is the pay, hence the reason for me to be looking for a part time to supplement my income.

Pros

Great benefits.

Salary
Cultura laboral

Want to stay with them for a long time

Love working for Nielsen, is a very organized company and willing to work with employees needs. I hope I can grow my career here and stay with them for many more years.

Good Employer

Very diverse company, with people of different culture and experience. Truly Global organisation. Transformed completely to Agile in 2014-2016 and an amazing learning.
Cultura laboral

Do your work and it's a breeze

Calls, calls, calls. Nielsen is production based when you are hired as long as you meet the requirements and stay on task you are not micro managed. If you do not meet requirements management will micro-manage every single detail.

Pros

Good training

• Empresas