logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en San Antonio, TX

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 73 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Call center with great company though stressful at times.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I enjoy working for Nielsen and the management is helpful. The only things I would change if possible are the opportunity to be able to work full time. They currently only have part time options. Also the quota can be stressful to reach with tech issues most days and coding calls appropriately can be tricky .

Pros

Work from home, decent hourly pay, part time

Contras

Not flexible schedule, no option for full time, meeting quota

Its not worth it

They don't value you like they try to say they do. When it came down to it they really show what they care about most. The hours you get are a joke. And the managers , they reallly show you that they have favorites and give them special treatment. And you work so manny hours and get a 15 minute break.

It’s work

It’s difficult to do especially when ppl think your a telemarketerYou read a script but you have to find a way to get ppl to stay on the phone with you
Cultura laboral

Easy work just expect rejection

After three weeks of training you go into another week of a trial period. One thing they don’t tell you when you except the job is that you have two test to take and goals to meet. If you fail these test or the goals there’s a possibility you can be terminated. Overall a very easy job once you get into the swing of things, just there is a lot of rejection from the people we call which is expected. Team leaders are very motivating and push you to do your best. However now that we work online there are a lot of technical issues that you have to get through on a daily basis. With all that being said I would definitely recommend taking this job as a part-time position.

Pros

Paid break good part-time hours for a social life.

The people you call.
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun work environment

Fun environment to work in. Nice cafeteria to eat lunch and have a personal chef that caters and delivers food on site. Nice landscape and break areas. Good security guards.

Pros

Catering Chef on site

Contras

Part time schedules only have night shifts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible experience

You were expected to stay on the phones even when the people were cursing at you. By working on this company I can now say that I don't have patience for people that use foul language or are just plain rude.

Contras

Very stressful, rude clients, had to allow people to curse at you. Horrible

Former Hard working Employer

It was an ok place to work. I feel like i worked my butt off but there was always something. On top of dealing with immature co workers the place was a dream (sarcasm).

Excellent Company

I was furloughed due to Covid. Nielsen was very transparent with the intention and goal of Nielsen as a whole to keep their employees safe. Even though we are still (except those working at home) laid off - managers still check in with me and inquire as to my we being and keeping me abreast of what’s going on for the future of our call center and future work from home opportunities! Great job!!

Pros

Pay, flexible schedule

Only part time positions

Pay and shift

The pay is the good thing about the company but it is not full time job .other than that i enjoyed my time at Nielsen.Also i loved there fast hiring process.

Horrible management

I worked in the Audio department. The training process back in 2018 DID NOT prepare most for the job at hand and the retention rate proved this. Luckily I had experience so this didn't apply to me. The job itself was easy, in my opinion, and I was successful at hitting my goals and obtaining bonuses. You make calls and read a script. Easy, right? Well not when half of the supervisors had no idea what they were doing. However, they were not my main issue because I do not need supervision while working. My main issue was with the manager of the audio department. This individual was allowed to talk inappropriately, intimidate and harass myself and other employees and HR did absolutely nothing about it. In fact, HR told me they were aware of the issue and knew he did not know how to talk to people properly. I was told that I should make more of an effort to get to know him. I was dumb founded! NEVER have I ever worked at a company that was this unprofessional in the way they treated employees with serious complaints. This companys CEO needs to look into complaints against this individual because there is a cover up taking place. HR is involved and does not care about employees well being. I will not be surprised if a lawsuit will pop up soon.

31 enero 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear that you didn't have a great experience with your managers, and will share your feedback with our teams internally.
Cultura laboral

Laid back job with flexible hours and great pay!

A typical day at work involves sitting at your desk for the normal 5 hour shift, or longer if you desire. If you are the type that likes moving around throughout your work day, this is NOT the job for you. Throughout your shift you make outbound calls to try and get people to complete surveys for you. With every completed survey, you get extra cash on your paycheck. Because you're on the phone throughout your entire shift, you don't have time to talk to other employees. The team leaders at the call center are very helpful, and are always willing to answer your questions and address your concerns. The hardest part of the job is having to sit down for 5 hours without being able to do anything else, even during slow periods when no one is answering your phone call. Other than that, there is nothing hard about the job. If you're great on the phone and are able to convince people to do the survey, then you're good! One major plus is the extra hours offered at the Call Center, and the extra pay for every extra hour worked. Also, if you have a daytime job or attend school during the day, the company offers a variety of evening schedules for you to choose from.

16 enero 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying your time at Nielsen so far!

Repetitive

Very laid back atmosphere but professional phone protocol. Organized and efficient in daily administration and management of the floor and agents. Job security was firm.

Horrible experience

The trainers lie about how much you get paid for completed calls and are rude/informal in front of the workers. Sending subliminal remarks or direct comments about the performance of the new class. I had a horrible experience and they were not understanding. They do not care about employees and fired me due to a very life changing experience that interfered with my schedule.

2 diciembre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re disappointed to hear that your Nielsen experience wasn’t a positive one, and we will consider your feedback as an opportunity to improve.
Cultura laboral

Perfect relaxing, flexible schedule, no pressure, and incentives are great

Love it the hardest part would be convincing people to take the surveys. I really liked the schedule and incentives. They have really cool games to keep you motivated.
Cultura laboral

Horrible Management favoritism and inappropriate relationships

I worked for the company for quite some time. I ended up leaving because the environment is horrible. It felt like being in a high school with so much gossip. In addition to that, the group leaders are a joke and it’s been known that relationships occur with the team leaders and other staff members. These “leaders” are a poor reflection of the company. Flirt with management and no disciplinary actions will ever happen to you. Complain on management and expect retaliation.

Stable and same thing

Work can become extremely repetitive, little opportunity for growth even though they claim this is so much room for it. Management was extremely biased towards certain genders.

Pros

Good Pay

Contras

low amount of hours, doesnt work with custom schedules at all

28 octubre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We strive to adhere to a culture where our associates can be themselves, make a difference, and grow in all of our locations around the world. We are disappointed to hear that this is not your experience. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for everyone.
Cultura laboral

Very productive and a great place to work on your social/persuasion skills.

The atmosphere at Nielsen on an average business day was urgent yet mellow. There's always something to do, and things to learn. The management had reasonable expectations from the interviewers and never hesitated when approached with a question or dilemma. The hardest part of the job dealing with difficult people on the phone, but it was not too much of a hassle. The most enjoyable part of the job was just getting to meet new people and building a rapport with them, even if it was just for a couple of minutes.

28 octubre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!

Good place

I enjoyed working here. Everything is in black and white. You come in do your job and have fun here and there while doing it. Always fun events going around. Managment staff approachable and helpful. Great for students or evening part time job. I miss it and would return if I could

Slow paced

It is not for everyone, but overall it is a really great company to work for and has a lot of room to advance in the work place and pursue a career within the company. I myself am more fast paced and don't like to be sitting down for too long with the same routines.

Pros

The pay

short breaks, the stress

Nielsen call center

Overall nielsen is great they treated me well they just want to much for little pay and dont give enough hours but theu do have gifts and prizes to certain things you accomplish

free food

Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. ... Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. ... Autonomy. “I like the autonomy I have because my bosses allow me to innovate. ... Variety. ... Culture. ... Challenge. ... Helping Others. Job is stimulating & challenging. Able to learn new things and develop your skill set. Achieve measurable results. Feel valued and a core part of the team. Opportunities to grow and progress within the company. Be part of a positive culture where contributions are appreciated.

9 agosto 2019