logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en Oldsmar, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 282 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Ambiente laboral agradable. Diversidad y programas de aprendizaje y constante entrenamiento

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nielsen es una gran compañía, con apertura a la tecnología y al emprendimiento y crecimiento laboral
Cultura laboral

Hard working and dedicated people

Good hardworking and dedicated workers. Some senior managers lack compassion, respect and people skills. Favoritism over performance and good skills. HR does not support employees when needed.

Pros

Flexible time and annual bonus

Contras

Long working hours and no opportunities for advancements for minorities

Very supportive management

I enjoy the job. Managent is supportive and want you to succeed. Schedule is very flexible. Opportunity yo advance if desired. Well known company and people are kind.
Cultura laboral

Famous Company but job was just “meh”

If you are a college student then the survey night time writer is a great part time job. It was hours 7pm to 4:30am. I was not in college I was a wife, mother and I just never got enough sleep so I ended up having a mental breakdown after a year there from lack of sleep then I had to quit. It is a diverse call center but the culture fosters backstabbing, gossip and also too much micromanaging. The pay was fair for part time No benefits. This position did not require phone calls and was kind of fun. You just have to be lucky enough to get a daytime position because if you don’t, getting out at 4:30 or 5:00 am will kill you.

Pros

Low stress, beautiful building, interesting

Contras

No flexibility on hours, No daytime hours for survey writers

Pros and Cons

Fair pay but little hope for advancement unless you are aligned with veterans at a department or division. There is little visibility into the current or future state. Overall, decent pay but few opportunities to grow and improve unless you seek them yourself.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good for Entry Level Seekers

Nielsen has some good opportunities for entry level job seekers. They have good field and management training programs. It's not too difficult getting your foot in the door but advancement is tough, and the overall pay is lower than most similar companies.

Pros

Decent training, benefits

Contras

Pay and lack of career building

Productive fun environment

Productive and fun environment although not very full filling in the sense that you are just interviewing people for the sake of other companies so they get to know their Numbers.
Cultura laboral

Decent place to work, but management struggles with cohesive plans

HR has a stranglehold on the company as well. Nothing gets done without their say so, so if they're dragging their feet, it will never happen.Certain roles get excellent pay and bonuses, other roles are very clearly underappreciated.

Pros

Lot of good people work here

Contras

Below market average pay in some roles, they think forced diversity is a cure-all, and management struggles with planning

Futility

Only lasted 2 months, very stressful. Negligible results, spent hours trying to get just one call. Hang ups the moment you announce who you were calling from. Calling back numbers that had been called up to 15 times already. Online monitoring, listening to every word with a script, no deviation allowed even after hours of hang ups.

Pros

What?

Stress.

Fantastic Organization

This is the best company I've ever worked for. There are so many opportunities to learn and branch out. Management and colleagues are approachable and provide a wonderful working culture.

Pros

Remote Work, Inclusionary Culture

Contras

None that I can think of!

Hectic

Overcrowded work stations, terrible break room, overall targeted young people to hire not catering to the older people. 100 people applied to a single position within the company, run away from this job.

Help desk agent

I enjoyed completing the video diaries with those that received them. There were times I would receive upset callers but all in all it was a simple job.

Pros

No sales, shifts, 4 week training

Contras

No benefits and no room to become full time

Theres pros and Cons

Always have alot of work to do. Management can be tough to deal with sometimes due to the pressure put on them from their leaders. The diverse workforce is very refreshing to see.

Working at Nielsen's was great

You can start at the bottom and work your way up as far as you want to go very upwardly Mobile placeThey have a lot of blue collar jobs and they have a lot of white color computer base jobsif you're looking for an entry level computer job this is where I would go first

Good benefits, low pay

This company is great if you want great benefits. They offer benefits the day you start working and you get two weeks vacation the first year. It increases a little with each year. Maternity leave is five months and paternity leave is three months which is great for future parents. The health benefits are great as well as vision and dental. My plan included me and my husband and it was good, however the more dependents you add the more you are going to have to pay which can cut your paycheck every pay period a bit. There is no room for promotion and moving up unless you know somebody that can make it happen. This company is like a mafia no joke. It is very micro managed and very call center like in most departments. The company is only getting worse with time.

Pros

Maternity leave, Pto, benefits

micro managed, low pay

Professional and Fun Environment

Management is caring and always helpful. Great coworkers that are always willing to help, answer questions. They are ready to put their own work aside to help you.

30 marzo 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!
Cultura laboral

It sounds simple and lucrative, but it is not.

Job focuses on meeting a quota. They are very supportive and assist whenever possible. As long as you are successful in meeting quotas, you control your time and various locations. I found it virtually impossible to meet the quotas.

Nepotism

You may want to beware of the internal challenges in the company. The area Management favors the local help rather than to truly qualify the candidate for a promotion.

Loved working here

I really enjoyed working here. There are a lot of good people who care about your growth! There are a lot of org changes but the company is moving in the right direction.

9 marzo 2020

Great company

Learn a wide range of useful troubleshooting, encoding, teaching and Electronic Verification System tools such as CORBA, BMC Remedy, Reflection and Enterprise.
Cultura laboral

Team Leaders were extremely bossy and had no respect for people.

Team leaders were extremely strict and on a power trip. You show up for work and they send you home for lack of work. The regional manager did not show interest in the people. She had a very standoffish attitude and showed no interest in the work.

Pros

No Pros

Not a happy place

28 febrero 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear that you didn't have a great experience with your manager. We believe that strong leaders are essential in helping our clients and our business grow. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to work on creating the best working environment for everyone.
  • Empresas