logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en Indianapolis, IN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

King of the mountain, but it's only about the mountain.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
This is a great place to work if you are single, older, or choose to work over spending time with your family. Exceptional benefits: company car, insurance, 401K/stock options, and bonus opportunities. Coming on board with the company, I guess I really didn't fully understand the impact of the culture and lifestyle it would change my life into. Management is really only concerned at a local level; corporate doesn't really see you more than a number. I think it depends on where you are at or what you choose to do in your life. You will either love it or hate it.

Pros

Company Car, Phone, and Laptop

Contras

Extensive driving, self-working, more work-less play

Tv

Such a fun environment and a lot of great people that you can work with. This is the best job i have had in my entire career and hope that i can retire from here one day

Good band aid job

Nielsen is a great organization and training is top notch. Was sent to Tampa Fl for training and had a great experience. The job of membership rep was not a good fit for me but may be for others, The job is knocking doors in defined areas and engaging household members with key demographic questions to get a match, if they match then you go into you presentation about being a Neilsen family and how to participate, Neilsen offers $50-100 gift card to set up their devices on all TV's to catch a code on what the family watch. I was told the average monthly commission was $1500 this was way off, more like $300-$400 per month with a base of $34000 - $38000 and a company car. So in all not a bad job but the door knocking was a grind. Just not a good fit for me at the time.

Respuesta oficial de Nielsen

22 noviembre 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate the work you did as a Membership Representative. We have made recent improved changes to our salary and performance-based bonus structure based on feedback from our organization.

good place to work

good benefits and good pay with the ability to work from home. Large corporation with layoffs very common. I was happy to work there and learn more about the industry
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas