Nielsen
3.8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en Dunedin, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 44 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2,765 evaluaciones

Temporary JOB

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
When you work for the Call Center "Attendance" is EVERYTHING! When you want extra hours they look at your attendance first! Those people will be given first pick. This is also a "Temporary" Call Center Position! You work when they need you most at the time of the "sweeps". Another odd thing is they would hire an 18 year old to be a "QDR" and they would have no experience on the phones at all! Yet they are chosen to answer questions that the IVR'S had. Money was ok. But do not be late! You will be written up! I'd say if you had a small child, the hours could be a great balance in your life since they needed people to work different shifts, such as some nights, etc. Monitoring was constant. Sometimes very intimidating! You have to chalk it up and accept what they would suggest to you. Sometimes they had contests and that was fun to win some things every now and then! I worked at the Dunedin Call Center which is no longer there on and off for seven years. No benefits offered, no vacation days, etc. This is stressed that it is a temporary job only! Many people filed unemployment afterwards but I never did. I understand that they will no longer be mailing diaries out anymore so this job will be entirely eliminated. You had to sit for long periods of time but you did get your breaks & a lunch if you worked a full day. Management could have been better though. If they are still around, the pay should be increased to at least 14.00 an hour not 10.50 or 11.00 per hour. All in all I made some good friends and still keep in touch with some of them! Kind of like -

Pros

Flexibility

Contras

No benefits, No Healthcare (at Call Center), Strict Attendance!

Top notch organization!

While working out of your own home you perform your duties by managing a field area. Setting up appointments, visiting clients homes, installing tv monitoring equipment to record tv viewing habits, and host of other duties. All being conducted with a high level of confidentiality.

Respuesta oficial de Nielsen

25 junio 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen employee experience!
Cultura laboral

Nielsen is a great place to work with some awesome people. Learn lots of things from this Company the only reason I left was because for personal reasons.

Pros

All pro, learn how to manage people properly

Contras

I was only there Part time my choice because Ihad a second job
Cultura laboral

No Diversity in hiring or promoting employees.

My job was to help develop new employees and also coach up those that were part of my direct reports. The Workplace culture recently changed and was not very diverse in their hiring or promoting practices. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that all employees in the call center were being helped. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others reach their goals and find their niche.

Pros

The coworkers that worked hard.

Contras

The company not seeing the value in all types of people. Not being diverse.

no review

I worked there to long ago to properly give a review. I rather withhold any type of impressions I had at the time given that I was employed there part time over 10 years ago.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Nielsen memories

From tv ratings to find out how a new technology works, it was very interesting every day. How to communicate with a total stranger and get the answers that you need. Sometimes, it was hard to interview someone with an opposite point of view than yours.

Pros

Brotherhood among workmates.

Contras

Sometimes respondents got upset at hearing a phone interview.

Review

With Nielsen's it was a good job and fairly interesting however the work wasn't consistent. For 6 weeks you could work all you wanted and for 2 months you would work 10-15 hours. That makes things tough. They pay was a little less then competitive.

call center

The Nielsen Company, Dunedin, Fl. Call center, • Part Time. Team Leader Coaching research Interviewers in how to conduct bilingual (Spanish and English) studies about consumer products and television ratings. Call center experience, late nigth shift
Cultura laboral

Fun until team leader was involved.

Loved working there with one big exception....the management was terrible. They have people in these positions that think they have the right to talk down to you. Very unprofessional and do not care about their employees. I was late by 3 minutes and was written up and embarrassed by a team leader. Was enough to make me quit. Not a place where you want to stay because of such bashing.

Pros

Loved the work

Contras

Bad employee relationships with no concern for your efforts. Management very unprofessional.
Cultura laboral

Goof for just out of high school

Working at Nielsen was my first management experience. The job was actually a lot of fun and you get to work with many different people. The hours can be long though.

Great Starter Job

This position requires near constant travel within a geographic area, the technology used has changed and now is far simpler to implement than it once was. If you are willing to move, the advancement opportunities will follow
Cultura laboral

Productive fun workplace calling people from all over the world

I had a great time working as a customer service associate for Nielsen for over 2 years. We called people from all over the world and they offered a lot of overtime

Pros

Lots of over time

Contras

Limited ability to be comfortable. Akways being timed or watched
Cultura laboral

Fantastic as a part time and Even better as a Fulltime

When I started at Nielsen I was inexperienced. The training was invaluable. The staff works very diligently with the research interviewer to assist in any capacity the R.I. needs to become a better interviewer. They mostly have part time. Once you can find a position you like you speak with HR and they will assist you in whatever they can to help get you the fulltime work you are interested in.

Pros

Very flexible schedule, Great pay.

Contras

Mostly part time work. Takes time to become full time position.

Great place

Worked there many years ago. This is a great job for high school students with flexible hours. It is very hard to get full time at the job.

Pros

great hours

hard to get full time

Fair

Gathered information by extensively. surveying the general public about television viewing preferences across the U.S. in English and/or Spanish languages.

Pros

Flexible hours

Unfair treatment of employees

Fun place to work at.

Great place to work for. Basic duties include data entry, place calls to households in order to acquire demographic information for television ratings. Must have excellent communication skills.
Cultura laboral

Fun place to work but lots of pressure to perform well.

A typical shift was very busy with outgoing calls being made to random households asking for surveys on what TV programs they watched. The time went by quickly. I managed to become more confident at this job. It was fun when the people called were cooperative but not so much when they hung up on you or yelled. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers. I learned different techniques for keeping people on the line long enough to obtain the information needed for the survey. You had to be good at listening and typing while talking to the people.

Pros

Good pay and fun atmosphere.

High performance expectations.
Cultura laboral

Production Orientated, fast paced work area

Very dull environment, however, great training and comfortable work area. I do not recommend the company as a promising career. They had many sites close down. I'm not even sure they still exist.

Pros

Good people, great training program

unsteady work hours/daily

Excellent Job Call Center Interviewer

Nielsen was the Call Center to work at, Great Team Leaders, lots of training from people with decades of experience. Nielsen was run by Industry professionals who loved their job and we all benefited from their life experience. The days at Nielsen were fun and productive for our clients.

Pros

big screen T.V in the break room, lots of microwaves, many fridges, team parties more

1 month off every three
Cultura laboral

Meeting new people around the country

Travel to many cities across the US. Met many people and coworkers. Worked and created relationships with cable companies, Nielsen Families and employees. Ideal growth company for management. Management culture assisted and invited cooperation among cities.

It was PT and seasonal.

• Conducted research calls to households to include TV viewing surveys, and custom research projects • Followed verbatim scripts and Quality guidelines for proper research and data collecting.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Nielsen. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

• Empresas
  • Nielsen
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
  • Dunedin, FL
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?