logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en Auckland City, Auckland

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones

supervisor

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
managing team neutral as i have not worked for this company for so long it would be unfair to comment as i have no knowledge of current expectations with in the company

non

Underpaid and overworked

Currently Nielsen believes in being understaffed and delivering targets by making the existing team work crazy hours. Zero work life balance. No promotion. No career advancement.

Contras

Long hours, less pay, zero flexibility with working hours

A total farce

Last year, the Auckland office hired a guest speaker for International Women's Day. The speaker was a man. Management patted themselves on the back for being progressive then proceeded to shut down the idea of a Pride celebration. This should tell you everything you need to know about what working here was like.

Pros

Taught me to recognise red flags in employers.

Contras

Starvation wages, emotionally abusive management, complete lack of clear instruction/expectations

Respuesta oficial de Nielsen

27 agosto 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Our associates are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to create an environment where every employee can have a fulfilling and satisfying experience, as well as having the opportunity to grow their careers in a cooperative, collaborative workplace. We're disappointed to hear about your experience, but will relay your feedback to our teams internally as we continue to strive to create an inclusive work environment for everyone.

Great Company

Great Company to work for. Great Team Spirit Friendly staff Family feel Approachable management Open door policy Good Training Chance to up skill Caring managers Work flexibility Hours flexable

Toxic environment, abusive management

Management was emotionally abusive and nothing was done about this despite repeat promises to talk to the offending party from other managers, and pay was below living wage. Strong culture of favouritism and lack of honesty in communication. This company likes to present itself as innovative, but it's all for show and anyone who truly thinks outside the box is ostracised.

Respuesta oficial de Nielsen

31 marzo 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re disappointed to hear that your Nielsen experience wasn’t a positive one, and we will consider your feedback as an opportunity to improve.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Most dedicated

Nielsen is the most dedicated Research Company I've worked for. Absolutely professional, flexible, work-focused with the right perks and benefits for staff.

Pros

Great team and staff

Top notch.

Face to face, interpersonal work, meeting people, interviews and meetings. Super workplace culture, competitve and results orientated and focussed on achieving above benchmark results.
  • Empresas