logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen en Bengaluru, Karnataka

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 34 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 2749 evaluaciones

Bengaluru

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Very nice place and environment to work with clients, I cordinate with TCS team to check status the projects whether delivery on time to clients to review.
Cultura laboral

Good company but no career growth

Good company but no career growth. Ok ok sort of company. Salary hike is very less sometimes in hundreds for assistant manager also.Needs improvement and cab facilities for there employees.

Pros

Shift time for girls

salary scale

Good salary, Diversity and inclusion

Work life balance goes for a toss, there's no respect for a person's leisure time or other activities. Always expected to work. Management does not do a good job at aligning timelines to work deliverables. Salary is good

Pros

Salary is good

Contras

No work life balance, no hikes or promotion, slow growth, lack of modern technologies

Good place

As of now everything going smooth. I can recommend company to any others. Only problem is slow phase growth. Little stressful environment, but can mange if we plan properly
Cultura laboral

Competitive and Fun place to work

Learning opportunities are amazing. The work environment is also relaxed and you get to work on different types of projects each day which will help you in having a steep learning curve during your stint.

Respuesta oficial de Nielsen

6 abril 2020
We’re so happy to hear that you’re learning a lot, and having a great overall experience!

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Very good company

We Lack together employees working in this company,but state level manager not cooperative,due to earning money, movening high,he automatically down.

Productive and fun workplace

Good work place and fun to work. Good management and interesting projects. Office location could have been better. No fuss about leaves, work-from home etc.

Self responsibility

Over all good benefits from the company, bt the annual rating is very low. I experienced in marketing as various factors and it should be give more opportunities to development of employees (higher posts with their ability )

Very productive

Good environment to work ,supporting nature lot, fom manager level , Different different awarding was happen to encourage the employees Training section was taking place on basis

Pros

All benefit was given

Increase salary

Full stress, depend On the team we are in.the work is easy in most of the teams and it is very stressful in some teams it completely depends on the project what we are suppose to do.

Challenging but exciting

I was completely a fresher in primary research when I joined Nielsen. But this organization has taught me great things (both personal and professional). Very challenging atmosphere but it's worth.

Productive and fun

Excellent work-life balance, everyone is friendly. Virtual meetings/ Work from Home. Long working hours sometimes could be a hassle. Make your own schedule, job you can leave and not feel guilty. Upper management is cooperative. provides professional development opportunities

Fun work

more peoples is there to intract Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture everything is zero What is the policy regarding paid leave casual leave sick leave medical insurance and Ltd benefits to the employees? zero

A flexible workplace environment

- One of the apt place to work. - An individual can learn briskly on how to manage a team within 6 months of employment. - A friendly work environment. - Potentiality to handle tasks from other process when required.

Pros

7 hours of daily productive time

Contras

Annual hike and lesser promotional opportunities

Good company and atmosphere

Good opportunity for me to work as Sports analyst position and good atmosphere in the company.working in Nielsen Company I enjoyed lot my work.Thank you Nielsen.

Productive and Fun Work Place

We can learn about how the marketing technically work all over the glob through sports. But this job is not for those who want to grow there career. Its just for freshers to earn there expenses no increments. No Values for this job outside...

productive

Good company good salary , good working place, good manager, ceo. I learnt communication with people. I learnt so many things from my collegues. Totally good company

Not much I can write about Nielsen as I was just an intern

Not much I can write about Nielsen as I was just an intern. Was a good experience to get hands on experience on how primary research is conducted. Got to work on Live projects

Pros

Great People

Extended work time

Good co

The organization is helpful to grow your career vertically and also helps in the market as the brand name of Nielsen is strong. Good work quality, can get monotonous at times.

Productive and huge learning

The best part about being in Nielsen is you work on gamut of verticals and industries on the same day. The challenge here becomes meeting timelines and keeping pace with the expectations

Pros

Great larning

Not very well pai

Highly Productive and Good Work Culture

I worked as an Intern. Even though with such a small period I actually loved working with each individual I interacted there. I lead a team of 4 to complete a very challenging project. The management is well defined and supportive. The difficulty of job is in finding the suitable sample size for each project exclusively. The best par is that the management is very supportive.

Pros

Newness in every project

No Cons