logotipo de la empresa Nielsen
Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2749 evaluaciones

socializacion con clientes

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una empresa buena para laborar con un nivel de competitividad muy alto, siempre con objetivos muy altos en donde se labora en equipo para encontrar excelentes resultados.

Pros

Buena retribución económica a los empleados

Contras

Mecanismos de control de calidad que no son muy útiles para garantizar la calidad de la información.

Good salary, Diversity and inclusion

Work life balance goes for a toss, there's no respect for a person's leisure time or other activities. Always expected to work. Management does not do a good job at aligning timelines to work deliverables. Salary is good

Pros

Salary is good

Contras

No work life balance, no hikes or promotion, slow growth, lack of modern technologies
Cultura laboral

The company has changed to disvalue its people

I worked at this company for over 10 years and watched it dramatically change into a culture of mismanagement. Leadership is dishonest and always looking to fatten their own paychecks. There is no development or career path for employees especially if you are above a senior analyst. They actively recruit young inexperienced talent as Nielsen knows they can exploit their work/life balance. They are moving more and more toward a data delivery platform instead of consulting or account management, so do not let them tell you otherwise. After I left this company, I started to notice that my health was improving. I had no idea the culture was so toxic! I would encourage you to look elsewhere.

Pros

Lot of responsibility so you are forced to learn to prioritize and manage

Underpaid and undervalued, overworked

It’s work

It’s difficult to do especially when ppl think your a telemarketerYou read a script but you have to find a way to get ppl to stay on the phone with you
Cultura laboral

It was a fun and learning curve and dealing with different people customer care

It's a really enjoyable job and had good relationship with customers. I had a company car and i was visiting all the customers at home checking all the necessary things that were needed at work then right reports when i get home to submit everything by Friday. I also use to work on weekends. Sometimes i drove out of Johannesburg to do the job we had customers all over i really learned and enjoy each and every hour i spent there.

Pros

Free transport

Reasonable hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Highly workoholic system

Work life balance becomes a bit difficult as it's highly target oriented firm. Need to work late at company if one is unable to finish the target of the Day as next day comes with yet another target.
Cultura laboral

Easy work just expect rejection

After three weeks of training you go into another week of a trial period. One thing they don’t tell you when you except the job is that you have two test to take and goals to meet. If you fail these test or the goals there’s a possibility you can be terminated. Overall a very easy job once you get into the swing of things, just there is a lot of rejection from the people we call which is expected. Team leaders are very motivating and push you to do your best. However now that we work online there are a lot of technical issues that you have to get through on a daily basis. With all that being said I would definitely recommend taking this job as a part-time position.

Pros

Paid break good part-time hours for a social life.

The people you call.
Cultura laboral

Decent place to work, but management struggles with cohesive plans

HR has a stranglehold on the company as well. Nothing gets done without their say so, so if they're dragging their feet, it will never happen.Certain roles get excellent pay and bonuses, other roles are very clearly underappreciated.

Pros

Lot of good people work here

Contras

Below market average pay in some roles, they think forced diversity is a cure-all, and management struggles with planning
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun work environment

Fun environment to work in. Nice cafeteria to eat lunch and have a personal chef that caters and delivers food on site. Nice landscape and break areas. Good security guards.

Pros

Catering Chef on site

Contras

Part time schedules only have night shifts

Great environment, low pay

Progression in title is quite slow, the financial compensation is below average. However the people culture is very distinctive and welcoming. Also a lot of constant new challenges that allow you to learn new things.
Cultura laboral

The best firm to work and enjoy life style

This is the best place where I got a chance to bring out my career life and to enjoy my life style and the one and only company where I worked in a peaceful mind without any tension.

Pros

Whenever the meeting conducted we used to get free foods and snacks and beverages

3 hours

Nielsen is the best!

I worked at Nielsen for over 6 years and I loved every bit of it. Nielsen is a company that cares and hires the best management. If you get a chance to work for Nielsen, take it!!!

Futility

Only lasted 2 months, very stressful. Negligible results, spent hours trying to get just one call. Hang ups the moment you announce who you were calling from. Calling back numbers that had been called up to 15 times already. Online monitoring, listening to every word with a script, no deviation allowed even after hours of hang ups.

Pros

What?

Stress.

Fantastic Organization

This is the best company I've ever worked for. There are so many opportunities to learn and branch out. Management and colleagues are approachable and provide a wonderful working culture.

Pros

Remote Work, Inclusionary Culture

Contras

None that I can think of!

Great Company!

They back dated our pay beginning March 2020 to provide us with extra pay during COVID. This continued on after I left the company. If there was a risk of exposure they closed your department down with pay. The job was extremely easy. The team was very supportive and helpful, and management really brought everyone together.
Cultura laboral

Fun and flexible part time job

I really enjoyed my time with Nielsen. I needed more hours and benefits or I would have stayed for the long term. This is a small national team that does data collection for the CPG category.

Pros

Flexible work, great management, interesting work

Contras

Not enough hours, no benefits
Cultura laboral

It's a good overall company to work for.

A good company to work for with good benefits, the hours can be tough, some weekends and nights required. Sometimes it can be hard to get the necessary work load to be successful. Good starting job for someone who really enjoys talking to people and has no fear of rejection.

Pros

Free company car, tuition reimbursement

Contras

Work hours, performance based.
Cultura laboral

Empresa maravilhosa, corpo diretivo atencioso.

Òtimo ambiente de trabalho, excelentes gestores, tratam os funcionários com respeito. A remuneração é compatível com o mercado e ótimas instalações!

Pros

Òtimas instalações

Localização

Awesome all around

If it wasn't for nielsen, I wouldnt have reached my biggest lifes accomplishments. My supervisors were there to assist me every step of the way when I began.

Pros

Flexible hrs

Interesting work

Good place to work. If you are hard-working and willing to put in the effort you can make good money. Training for two weeks in Florida and have your own company car that you can use for personal use too.

Pros

Nice people

Stringent goals

Horrible experience

You were expected to stay on the phones even when the people were cursing at you. By working on this company I can now say that I don't have patience for people that use foul language or are just plain rude.

Contras

Very stressful, rude clients, had to allow people to curse at you. Horrible
  • Empresas