Nielsen
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nielsen

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 2741 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Es una empresa buena para laborar con un nivel de competitividad muy alto, siempre con objetivos muy altos en donde se labora en equipo para encontrar excelentes resultados.
Pros
Buena retribución económica a los empleados
Contras
Mecanismos de control de calidad que no son muy útiles para garantizar la calidad de la información.
Cultura laboral
If you are a college student then the survey night time writer is a great part time job. It was hours 7pm to 4:30am. I was not in college I was a wife, mother and I just never got enough sleep so I ended up having a mental breakdown after a year there from lack of sleep then I had to quit. It is a diverse call center but the culture fosters backstabbing, gossip and also too much micromanaging. The pay was fair for part time No benefits. This position did not require phone calls and was kind of fun. You just have to be lucky enough to get a daytime position because if you don’t, getting out at 4:30 or 5:00 am will kill you.
Pros
Low stress, beautiful building, interesting
Contras
No flexibility on hours, No daytime hours for survey writers
Cultura laboral
Market Management is always clueless. Management beyond that are even more clueless because those individuals are promoted to positions based on who they know and how well they are liked amongst peers, not based on their knowledge or success.
Pros
Tools, car can be used for personal use
Contras
Management, no work life balance
Cultura laboral
Nielsen est comme une fourmilière, chacun sait son rôle et tout le monde agit pour que les clients aient les résultats escomptés.
Pros
Bonus
Difficile à avoir congé
Cultura laboral
Great people, good atmosphere, great work environment , Ping pong table, football table, Free refreshments, Team building days , days off as much as you want
Pros
Free lunches, coffee machine and a lot more
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Can be very overwhelming for new starters, and requires a lot of focus and concentration to perform your tasks.Extremely competitive environment with a lot of pressure to deliver results almost immediately, often without any guidance from management. People come and go all the time, and if problems arise they are usually brushed under the carpet.Client meetings can also be very stressful, as the premium they pay is very high and they always expect 5 star service
Pros
Quality Company Car, Salary
Stressful
Cultura laboral
Currently Nielsen believes in being understaffed and delivering targets by making the existing team work crazy hours. Zero work life balance. No promotion. No career advancement.
Contras
Long hours, less pay, zero flexibility with working hours
Cultura laboral
Nielsen was great until it wasn’t. Way too much instability and confusion reigned a lot of the time. Management included some super smart people, but others are shockingly incompetent...
Pros
Interesting work for most part, nice colleagues
Instability
Cultura laboral
I worked for Nielsen for a long period and I could possibly continue being member of this family if some incidents had never occurred. It was a boost in my career that enhanced my skills. I was glad to hear positive comments for my performance from managers.I keep in my memory the very good working environment, the excellent relationships to the majority of partners and the annual Nielsen Day. I wish to delete the general manager who had her "own team" in every division across the company, the hypocritical attitude from a Cypriot manager,and last but not least the merge to AGB and big part of division`s activities outsourced that caused my redundancy to the end.
Pros
Mentioned above
Contras
not competitive salary and what I wish to delete from my memory
Cultura laboral
Management needs a retool. The way they carve up your paid day means you may work at 9 am and 9 pm but only have 8 hours of work time. The company says they believe in work life balance but believe it should be all work and no life. Late emails early calls, you are to be available at any time for management. Very poor communication.
Pros
company car and phone
Contras
carved up work day spread over extensive hours
Cultura laboral
Such a fun environment and a lot of great people that you can work with. This is the best job i have had in my entire career and hope that i can retire from here one day
Cultura laboral
Trabajo muy estresante, no contaban con el material suficiente ahy poco apoyo de parte de los sup, camionetas en mal estado
Pros
Clínica dental
Contras
Poco trabajo, sin material, vehículo mal estado
Cultura laboral
Established well known company, great benefits - sign up homes, make sure all TV's are listed - keep them in the ratings no matter what. All i can say is sign as many homes as possible, doesn't matter how much seniority you have, YOU ARE AS GOOD AS HOW MANY SIGNS YOU HAVE. Benefits are good pay is OK. If your signing homes your fine, if your not and your having trouble or don't feel comfortable doing door to door sales then this job is not for you!
Pros
benefits, car
Contras
Your as good as how many signs you produce
Cultura laboral
Fair pay but little hope for advancement unless you are aligned with veterans at a department or division. There is little visibility into the current or future state. Overall, decent pay but few opportunities to grow and improve unless you seek them yourself.
Cultura laboral
I worked at Nielsen for 14 years, working my way up to management in the field operations group. When I first started, it was amazing. Great culture, growing business, groundbreaking technology. Then the business changed with streaming services took over and the company was purchased. They immediately focused on leaning the company out, which is expected. I thought I would work there forever, but it got so bad I had to move on. The good thing is Nielsen motivated me to go back to school to get my MBA, which was the best decision I could have ever made.
Pros
work life balance
antiquated business
Cultura laboral
Nielsen has some good opportunities for entry level job seekers. They have good field and management training programs. It's not too difficult getting your foot in the door but advancement is tough, and the overall pay is lower than most similar companies.
Pros
Decent training, benefits
Contras
Pay and lack of career building
Cultura laboral
Trabajar en Nielsen, es encontrarse en una empresa donde te bindan las herramientas y la capacitación necesaria para que cumplas tu labor. Cumplen siempre a tiempo con los pagos y te enseñan valores muy positivos a través de los cuales representarlos.
Cultura laboral
Nielsen is a great company to work for very supportive. There is in room to grow but it takes time. Every company have theirfavorites and this company is no different. Overall great company to work for.
Pros
Great Commission
low base pay
Cultura laboral
Lingkungan kerja yang tidak sesuai antara dedikasi dan gaji yang diberikan
Pros
Tidak ada
Contras
Gaji yang tidak setimpal dengan pekerjaan dan dedikasi yang diberikan
Cultura laboral
Very nice place and environment to work with clients, I cordinate with TCS team to check status the projects whether delivery on time to clients to review.
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working for Nielsen and the management is helpful. The only things I would change if possible are the opportunity to be able to work full time. They currently only have part time options. Also the quota can be stressful to reach with tech issues most days and coding calls appropriately can be tricky .
Pros
Work from home, decent hourly pay, part time
Contras
Not flexible schedule, no option for full time, meeting quota
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados