logotipo de la empresa Nestlé
Nestlé
4,2 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Project Manager en Nestlé

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 17 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9683 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

completely disorganized, inefficient, quite unprofessional

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Huge company with plenty of layers that would prevent anything from being accomplished. Lots of bureaucracy. Many parties involved in any single process, though nobody feel responsible or accountable. If the whole IT department within the organisation would disappeared from one day to the next, the productive of the company would skyrocket. Nobody feels accountable, complete lack of spending control. Lack of transparency. Third party vendors learn quickly what the game is, and take Nestle for a ride. Nobody at Nestle cares about it
Cultura laboral

Great place to work if you are OK with no movement

Great WLB, management is OK but senior leadership is not great. Be ready to stay in the same job for 10+ years. Little upward mobility and constant restructuring.

Pros

Great people, good benefits

Contras

No upward mobility, leadership is unapproachable, siloed work streams
Cultura laboral

Working for Corporate was good, but the plant did not want any part of us

No sooner that I started to work there, they shut down the corporate office Glendale, Ca. The plant engineer at the Nestle plant in SC did not want any part of a Corporate engineer station at his plant, Wanted me to work out of a construction trailer that had no power heat, bathrooms, I ended up working out of my truck for two days until corporate had a sit down talk with him. I did on boarding with all the other managers in the plant except him, (the plant engineer)
Cultura laboral

Newly acquired by Nestle then laid off

Don't have the best experience with Nestle. They bought our company then came in and laid off many people. People lose their job and the remaining staff are stressed doing double the work. This does not lead to happy employees.

Good Place to Work Change is Normal Here

Nestle is never boring to work for. This are changing all the time. I have learned to embrace change in the Nestle culture. The People you work with are what make working at Nestle a fun place to work. The benefits are good and they care about their workforce.

Pros

Good Benifits

Long hours at times.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Great Place to Work...the People Make it that way! :)

As a project manager, my days are often filled with meetings and communication/follow-ups on project tasks and milestones. Nestle has given me an amazing opportunity to travel and interface with wonderful colleagues across the country. I have really grown my leadership skills during my time here. The most challenging part of the role was dealing with some difficult personalities, but ironically, this is the same thing that helped me grow into a strong and confident leader. And similarly, the most enjoyable part of the job was the people and my incredible boss who always cheers us on and is the greatest champion of our work as a PMO office.

Great Company

Great Company to work for. I suggest to learn fast and start producing results. Align with your manager and work well cross functions. Stay on top of your area of work.

Feeling of Productive Day

Besides regular tasks and collaboration with internal teams to be able to collaborate with external teams, vendors and focus and bring outstanding deliverable or issue that needed multiple teams to feed into to a resolution. This feeling of productiveness can be achieved on a regular basis .

good company culture

many training opportunities and significant investment into talent management. However, slow-paced development and career opportunities are a deterrent for young talents.

Pros

many trainings, great colleagues

slow moving giant
Cultura laboral

Great people and some very interesting work

In my role a typical day would be sense checking projects status in preparation for upcoming stage gates, running/analysing reports based on project time/cost and project "health" in terms of mandatory data and deliverables. I would be training and coaching project managers through the processes and systems surrounding portfolio and project management within Nestle. I may also be called upon to provide coaching/training on the structured problem solving tools used at Nestle. I have learned that no one wants to do a bad job but unless smart mistake proof solutions are provided to employees, things can still go wrong. I have been working over the last year to provide as much visibility to our portfolio as possible and to make working through the processes and reviewing things mistake proof. Over the last 5/6 years the management have been through a big culture shift from a more traditional management approach to now being more about coaching and asking open questions to employees for the best results. The hardest part of the job is getting things finished. As I work for a centre that is providing direction for 3 other sites (all in different countries) it sometimes takes time to get all the pieces of the jigsaw together. The most enjoyable part of the job is solving a problem and seeing the teams attitude towards certain processes change.

Pros

Flexible working hours, good pension, free coffee and fresh fruit, real care for the employees

Contras

scope changes, long lead times for decision making as there are so many stakeholders in Nestle
Cultura laboral

stressful place to work due to uncertainty

undergoing a transformation so lots of uncertainty. Work culture is excellent and people are very hard working, dedicated and committed to satisfying affiliates and customers. Everyone within the department works extremely hard

Môi trường tốt

Chính sách chung cho nhân viên chính thức tốt, đủ khuyến khích và giữ nhân lực.

Pros

An toàn, sức khỏe lao động, phúc lợi cho nhân viên

Contras

Mỗi phòng ban có phức tạp

International company

Giant food industry company with many opportunities for people searching professional growth. Lots of employee perks.

Good team working

I really like Nestle business principles, this has a positive impact on the reputation of the company. They have a friendly employments which team working between them are visible easily.
Cultura laboral

Wonderful people and excellent work life balance

Nestle offers a great work life balance and their people are top notch.
Cultura laboral

Great opportunity to work cross functionally.

Excellent opportunity to grow personally. Ability to learn from actual engineers, plant managers, program managers, and fellow employees from different work cultures.

Pros

Experienced multiple business units.

Re-structure.
Cultura laboral

the company offered a good packae and family benifits, working hours were long.

Most of the working days was spent coordinating tasks and efforts by all involved in the projects, this job gave me a good knowledge about the art of comunicatios with other co-workers and higher rank managers.the hardest part of job was the long hours and the excessive travelling required from one project to another.I enjoyed meeting new people during travelling for the job.

Pros

good family benifets

Contras

long working hours and excessive travel time.
Ver más evaluaciones de Nestlé
Quizás quieras probar:

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Nestlé. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general