logotipo de la empresa Nestlé
Nestlé
4,2 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Executive en Nestlé

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 35 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9683 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Productive, employee growth, skillset development

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Having overall good experience with nestle. Company initially always thought of Employee Development. Management seldomly takes into consideration about the upward feedback.

Pros

Job Security

Best Company I’ve ever worked

Best structured work process Best culture Best job security Best work life balance Fair pay Good place for career advancement Give it some time, it will return

Great Company

Interactions with clients during regular visit at hospital, It helps to use skills and knowledge to provide better result on clients, Counseling helps to improve self confident as well.
Cultura laboral

They didn't pay, what they promise me

I did not receive any amount of my training periods, what they actually promised me. I told it to my territory supervisor. He told me that I can't claim this.

Reputable MNC company.

Like the flexi working hours there although many a times you cannot leave the at the earliest stipulated time. At least still can leave on time. Must install more 'human' aspect into the Human Resource management and to some managers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and fun workplace

Getting good experience and learnings with complete understanding of processes and systems. Great and refined company to work. Also work environment and culture is perfect. Great team with passionate and enthusiastic superior who always supports and gives best direction.

Good for fres grads

Good work experience depending on who is your line manager. Good for career start up. Flexibility and pleasant working environment. Benefits acceptable.

Pros

Training

Expectations, expectations

Good for fresh grads

Pros

Flexibility

Expectations, expectations

Maternal nutritionist

Meet pregnant women and lactating mothers counsel them on the importance of nutrition during pregnancy and lactation. Tell them about balanced diet..

Pros

Flexible job

Job security
Cultura laboral

Great company to start your career with

Nestle being world's largest food company, It is an honor to work for Nestle Once you have worked for it, he/she get the idea of many things and lot of emphasis is paid on developing the employees here.

Pros

Big Brand Name and Great atmosphere to learn

Comparatively Low Payer and Unnecessary reports

Great company to learn

Only company in India which has a perfect work and personal life balance. The people whom you work with are amazing out there. They are the definition of what a team is called.

Okay.

People are always there to help. Some people also looks at you as a competitor, but nevertheless, just do your job accordingly and you will be fine. Management also needs improvement.

Ethical and Value Driven organisation

Based on the 4 years invested in the organisation, I have found Nestlé India to be a company where you can think of achieving anything and everything. It is a company that will hire you and keep on developing you to a greater individual. However, like every big organisation it has its own pace at which it moves. People who think of achieving too much too soon, this might not be the right choice. All employees are a part of the Nestlé family, and there is a saying amongst employees that has been proven time and again which is "Once a Nestlé always a Nestlé". Such is the impact of the values of the company.
Cultura laboral

I learnt from Nestle How to manage everything. How to manage and how to interact with others. workplace culter is good but the hardest part of this job is there is no any working hour.

work

I look good work environment and the culture I am really happy to work with nestle,Everyday be a learning and gain more knownledge for me During working time i saw good culture for respect eachother
Cultura laboral

Good place fo start your carrier

Good company to start with however at one point after some time you will start feeling there is nothing new to learn. Great culture with great people.

Systematic in work

Friendly Work Environment, Helping hand are lot to help u out will not feel alone work with enthusiasm, work life balance, Career Growth is huge need to show your potential

Pros

Facility

working hours
Cultura laboral

Productive company & a good organization to learn

Nestle India Ltd. is a very organization when it comes to learning about work, profession and remuneration. But I feel there is still a big lag among the different sections of the management which needs much more interaction and feel like working for one organization and no separate departments. Workplace culture is good but can be made stronger with building more interactive networks among the employees. The hardest part of the job which I have faced have been miscommunication & ego conflicts. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work itself plus the number of training workshops the company makes you go through which gives a broader picture about the way tasks can be done.

Pros

Medical & Conveyance benefits

Contras

Meager rates for all benefits compared to other FMCG companies

productive

Here training programme on science is very good. On field brand value of nestle products is awesome.Doctors are very interested to join our scientific seminar.
Cultura laboral

Working with Nestle is like a precious dream is coming true

Three things I would like to mention about Nestle Great Company Great work culture Great people around As per my opinion, Nestle is the bestest company in the world to work with

tensionless workplace & peacefull workplace

working with nestle is really a honour to me. even the work place is very tension free for me. especially the team support and our manager support is very good in all aspects.there is no hard part in my job.i used to enjoy my job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Nestlé. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general