logotipo de la empresa Nestlé
Nestlé
4.2 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nestlé en Johannesburg, Gauteng

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 22 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9,683 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Great company with great cultural diversity.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nestle/Dairymaid - great company to work for, the team is supportive and helps one to grow. Training is offered to improve the employees ability to perform.

Pros

Family day, desk drop gifts

Cultura laboral

One of the best companies to work for

Global company that cares about self development of their staff . They care about the wellbeing of families and the health of their staff. They have good incentives for performance and other rewards for hard work.

Pros

Care

Cultura laboral

The Company is ok to work for BUT it is the corporate culture that makes it great

Having worked at this company during various stages of my career it is indeed the leaders and managers that makes all the difference currently there is a vacuum of highly skilled and competent managers there are so many young managers that don’t have relevant experience to navigate difficult situations lack of respect reflect and high levels of entitlement

It was very nice

They are very nice people ,i enjoyed the few moment i worked there ,my problem was relocation and further with more studies . I dont have much to say but i was very happy

Good for growth

Excellent opportunity for graduates to grow their careers. Lots of scientific training to improve skills and knowledge of employees. Not enough work life balance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Culture that fosters leanrning and development

the company is true to the mission of one team to help the South African markets win with babies, mothers, health care professionals and customers at heart and to nurture a healthier generation.

Pros

Flexi time

Cultura laboral

Excellent work environment and lot of growth

The best years of my career were in this company. Its fun, vibby and has a lot of potential for growth if you are willing to learn and grow. I would recommend graduates to apply and join Nestle
Cultura laboral

Productive and Fun workplace.

Strong culture of respect and work ethic. Lots of opportunities to learn and improve yourself. Nestlé is a company that values its employees, stakeholders and consumers. Most enjoyable part of my job was having an opportunity positively impact the lives of consumers everyday (whether big or small).

Pros

Bonuses (13th Cheque and Performance Bonus). Employees are generally happy and well taken care of.

Contras

Its very easy to over-work yourself (fast-paced environment).

Rmc

Advisable for any person who is looking to start out in the HSE Field to make contact with RMC. The company places fully trained staff and or staff willing to learn the HSE Field. The company also provides training to various business in need of legislative training.

Good working enviroment

Nestle is a very good company to work for. They have many opportunities to grow and allow their employees the chance to move between divisions. The management teams are willing to teach and improve their reportees enabling them to grow within the company

Pros

Staff prices on all Nestle products

Contras

Too much traveling (in my case)

funplace

Nestle was very good company to work for,the culture was very broad and it all fun working there,the hardest was supplier relations Management style was very good as well

Fun workplace

Flexible workschedule Accommodate work/life balance Creche and gym in premises Focus on Health and wellness of employees

Pros

Remuneration package, flexibility
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed working there and had a fabulous manager

Enjoyed combination, calling on both private and state dieticians, enjoyed my job at Nestle the most, since it entailed feeds and nutrition, because I had always wanted to work in a a nutrition environment. Really enjoyed working there.

Pros

Good company to work for, lovely company culture.

Salary was not good.

People's Company

It was 5 days to month end and we were tracking behing on chocolate sales. I learned to take ownership by influence the customer to generate a big order for us to close the gap. As a result I received compliments from both management and my co- workers. The harderst part of the job is when we cannot keep up with the demand due to capacity constraints. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get recorgnized for the job well done.

Pros

Monthly vouchers

Cultura laboral

Fun place but difficult to study further in my department

Busy day filled with unexpected reactions from people being audited yet very educational. Learnt to work under pressure and the job has taught me to be accountable and results focused. The managent is eager to teach and assist with developing ones career. The team spirit is what motivated me through the difficult stressful times. The hardest part is the long hours throughout the year thus it was very difficult to study further. The away audits and knowing that you are adding value to the business kept me going. Over all, a great environment to learn.

Pros

Away audits and away from base allowance

Cultura laboral

Safe and comfortable enviorment and workplace

Everyone would greet you when you walk in and ask how you are doing which makes you feel more welcome.When working, people would compliment you on your good work.I learned how to work on a tight schedule and always give it your best.I was under good management,they show a good amount of respect and are not unfair.My co-workers were friendly and we got along very quickly.The hardest part was learning a new line of work that took a bit of time to understand but i do learn fast which was an advantage.The most enjoyable part was that everyone was treated equally.

Cultura laboral

Productive goal oriented workplace with interesting and diverse cultures, working together to make the job a pleasant experience.

Work from 06:30 to 15:00. Dealing with sales reps from third party companies for the purchasing of packaging materials for ice cream. Work in conjunction with Strategic Buyers and Production staff to maintain standards and availability of materials so as not to hinder production. I learnt that dedication, attention to detail, a pleasant disposition and professionalism is key to getting the job done timeously and effectively. Management is always there to assist, guide and give cultivated advice when necessary. My co-workers and I work as a team, holding a meeting every morning to anticipate and counter any issues that may arise. We have acquired knowledge of each others work in order to assist one another when or if it is necessary. The hardest part of the job is monitoring service delivery on import products. the most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of maintaining service delivery, and having a smooth factory run on the product without delays.

Pros

Flexi hours and overall work place satisfaction

Contras

Travelling distance to the factory site and 24hr availability for confirmation of deliveries.

Good working environment

I will usually plan my day starting by tasking down everything that I needed to attended to, as I complete the task I tick it, this helped me to complete my daily tasks. I loved Nestle Management, they have believed in me and I was given roles to do or handle on my own with no supervision, I was an EE Forum member and a Wellness Champion, there was a time I did not have a manager to report to and I ran the CHEP Account on my own, I was given a certificate for a job well done. I have learned a lot especially to work with different kinds of people, understand them personally and in a work environment and by so doing, I have built myself a family with these people. The hardest part was when I was faced with a difficult customer who does not want to return pallets but I found a way to make them aware that it is costing Nestle as they are sitting with these pallets, I usually send them a spreadsheet with all the cost and notify them that these will be billed under their account, the munite they realise how much are the pallets costing them, they will quickly make arrangements for us to collect the pallets. I was satisfied and relieved when I knock off knowing that I did my job proudly and solved all the problems for the day, if I did not have challenges, my day would be slow and I'll end up being bored. I also enjoyed being a Wellness Champ, this made me the person who I am and I knew every employee, all the events held I as part of the organisers.

Pros

Being an EE Member and Wellness Champion

Hated Strikes
Cultura laboral

challenging and good place to learn

i love it because you dont have stress when you think of going to work
Cultura laboral

productive, friendly and good working place

from my experience at nestle i've learnt a lot, with everyone being supportive and helpful to me. as for day to day work it was encouraging for me to see us working as a team to achieve our daily work. it was a interesting place for me to remember no matter where i go. i don't remember any hardship that i came across there. i enjoyed every minute i spent with my team.

Pros

having a chat with my colleaques

high volumes

Safe place to work at.

They conduct themselves in a very professional manner. They do their best to encourage their employees to do their best.I've learnt to work as a team, and understanding different cultures in a work place.Our mangement is not the best but they help the best way they can.I can't say there is anything hard about my job, but the best part about it is, it requires dedication and concerntration.

Pros

free coffee vending machines

short hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Nestlé. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general