Evaluaciones de Merlin

Mostrando las 78 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Ambiente de trabako devertido
Atencion al cliente, preparacion de alimentos (Empleado actual) –  Paucarpara arequipa5 junio 2019
Las personas que trabajan en merlin son agradables asi como los jefes son comprensivos y te facilitan el trabajo, resolviendo tus dudas
Pros
Trabajo sencillo y agradable
No hay seguro medico
Cultura laboral
Ambiente lavorativo divertente e allegro.
Gardaland Spa (Antiguo empleado) –  Castelnuovo del Garda, Veneto4 junio 2019
Sono stati anni molto positivi, l'ambiente lavorativo era sempre allegro e il responsabile contribuiva a tenere sempre alto il nostro morale.
Merlin
Country Logistics Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Pakistan9 mayo 2019
Merlin before the merger with STC was a great organization and job security, staff benefits, and projects implementation was excellent. I must say it was a great organization to work.
Pros
Simply the best Organization
Merged with STC
Cultura laboral
Starts out great, dwindles quickly.
Multiple Positions (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT18 abril 2019
First off. The job security is nearly non existent. People get dropped like flies and policies change constantly. Second, If you CARE about your job and want to make positive impact this is not the place for you. They want "Yes people". Even if what you feel you are doing is wrong or misleading to your clients they want numbers regardless. I was "Let go" anf not given a single reason as to why even after I had worked my way up through multiple positions and did what was right. They target unfairly, they change your duties and dont train you how to do them. When they "coach" you they just tell you what you did wrong and to fix it with little to no direction how. Wish I never applied.
Pros
Hours, schedule
Short lunch, poor management
Cultura laboral
The most enjoy working area
Warehouse & Fleet Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Kalay, Myanmar21 febrero 2019
This organization have strong rules and regulations of staff and material handling. can get many experiences because it ran many operation around the world. I miss Merlin. If I got a chance, i would like to join and work it all my life.
Pros
professional life
working at rural area
Cultura laboral
Great balance between keeping the workplace highly enjoyable and encouraging staying on task and pushing numbers.
Account Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT8 febrero 2019
Everyone in the office was delightful to be around. The culture was very welcoming and positive. It was an interesting experience to learn sales strategies, make dials to cold leads, and get the opportunity to talk with so many employers. Outbound calls all day every day was not easy to look forward to at times.
Pros
Potential for big bonuses, great culture in the office.
Contras
Hectic, constantly changing policies (can be a pro as well)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1NoDenunciar
Stay Away
BDR (Empleado actual) –  SLC, UT31 enero 2019
Stay Away!

Training? Nope, you're hired and 3 days later they throw you on the floor and say good luck.

Managers and TL's don't coach or help you get better, they just tell you when you did something wrong and say fix it.

If you do your job correctly or with integrity, you won't last long. They want yes people with no moral compass. They only care about results, regardless of the legality of their methods.
Pros
health, dental, and vision insurance - weekly pay checks
Contras
poor communication, management, favoritism, sexism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1NoDenunciar
Toxic Environment and Management
Business Development Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT17 enero 2019
There's no communication or clarity about what's going on, what's expected of you and what you're paid. I'm pretty sure that's all on purpose. Management is sexist, cutthroat and purposely misleads and over promises and under delivers. They don't take care of people at all. I couldn't trust anyone in management including HR. They mess up on pay at least once a month and there's no way to tell if commissions are correct but if you ask you're talked down to or told to not be confrontational.
Pros
Coworkers are nice but they're all in the same boat as you. Product is a good idea.
See my above review.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 5NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Some good people, but don't be fooled this is a outbound call center.
Sales (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT6 diciembre 2018
This is a call center, and people will treat you like a telemarketer. Just wanted to make that clear because they don't. Average work environment, management, and pay. If you're good at sales and cold calling you should be fine. If you don't have experience the training is not great, and by the time you got the floor you won't be ready and you will see that no one does what the training you went through said. Once people sign up the other departments will non stop call these people... Until they ask to be put on the DNC list. If they do answer and do what we say then in 3 weeks we start calling them again.. so be cautious and realistic about working there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Not a good place to work at if you don’t have a background in sales
Business Development Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT3 diciembre 2018
I worked here for less than 90 days, I stopped working there last week. Merlin is basically competing with Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc. to become a top job posting site. I think the idea of their product is great, but it’s a poorly ran start up. I personally had a good manager, but that was not the case for many others. They play favoritism for whoever’s been there the longest or gets the most posts per day. If you get hired on as a BDR (which you most likely will), your whole goal is to cold call businesses on the East Coast (NYC, Philadelphia, NJ) and try to swindle your way to the top (aka, getting the hiring manager to hear you out and post some jobs). When I was being interviewed, I told them that I had I had no previous sales experience and they said it wouldn’t be a problem because they make you read off a script, but the script doesn’t get angry New Yorkers to listen to you at all, in fact they’re always mad whenever someone from Merlin calls them. You’ll get a lot of answering machines and hang ups. Because of the lousy training, the whole floor just wings it, and gets job postings however they can. I wouldn’t work here if you’ve never done sales before, the top people in the company are all dudes who are foul-mouthed and sweet talking, and came with prior experience. If you are like me, and you can’t keep up with these guys, they end up showing you the door after a couple months.
Pros
Weekly pay, half day Friday’s and weekends off
Contras
Workplace favoritism, cold calling, unrealistic expectations from management, lack of professionalism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Not a very friendly environment
Custodian/Janitor (Antiguo empleado) –  Carlsbad, CA15 noviembre 2018
I felt like the people that worked at that company where only looking after their own behind and not everyone else. People at that company are always blaming each other for their own mishaps
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Great coworkers/great support system/great pay!
Business Development Representative (Empleado actual) –  Sandy, UT8 octubre 2018
When I found Merlin I had no clue what the out come would be, I had been from job to job to job to job not finding any consistency or support that I needed to get to my full potential. This company takes all of their employees under their wing and provides AMAZING opportunities for growth, promotions, and experience! I have never worked for a company that I FULLY believe in like I do here at Merlin. Along with getting so much support mentally and financially , they teach us so many skills that are going to help us in our future rolls at this company! As I said before, SO MUCH GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY. Can't thank all of the departments that help me strive to be my best day in and day out! This place motivates me so much and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for each and everyone that is apart of this phenomenal, life changing company and the platform we provide to help the people out there that are struggling to find jobs themselves. Merlin cares so much for not only it's employees but all of the employers and candidates that we are helping :) Overall, this has been the best work environment for me and many others! Highly suggest working here for anyone looking for a job that doesn't just train you and leave you to figure it out on your own. It's all about resources and great communication with management and leadership. This company deserves so much credit, it has changed my life completely <3
Pros
Inspiring Coworkers, Diversity, Opportunity, Support
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?No 8Denunciar
I DO NOT reccomend this place to anyone
Sales Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, Utah7 octubre 2018
I was hired by a recruiting agency and had no idea what I was getting myself into, starting pay was 17hr that's what got me in the door come to find out its really 13 an hour with a 4$ incentive paid out bi weekly BUT that extra $4 is only guaranteed for 2 months due to its not guaranteed you'll make Commison your first 2 months due to your calling out bound all day to businesses out of state trying to make them join Merlin jobs because there better than snagajob and indeed etc. The businesses we call are not interested at all and we get yelled at by them because they think were solicitors trying to sell them something. There's times where we even called peoples homes.. It was horrible. They have us read this long script that doesn't even work and by the time your in the middle of your script reading the customer isn't even interested and either hangs up or tells u to put them on your do not call list this place is a joke. They make It sound easy in training its NOT for 8 hours a day your on a phone dialing out to businesses to see if there hiring and u have to get there email address to send them an activation link to Merlin jobs and get them to login because thats how you get paid and you'll get paid per job post but 99% of the time they are NOT going to login meaning you read that whole script for nothing and wasted there time. This company can't even pay you at the rate they say there gonna pay you! Check your pay stubs! Because they will try and rip you off for the time you worked literally. They don't guarantee the 17/hr. They had a training class after mine  más... that were told they were gonna get a guaranteed pay of 14/hr they switch up there pay with every class smh. This is a cold calling working place not really a call center. Don't recommend this "start up" company to anyone unless your up for a challenge with them. Benefits SUCK they only pay a lITTLE percentage out of there pocket and your still stuck with paying the majority of it that's why they offer benefits immediately upon hire. This start up company is a JOKE.  menos
Pros
Weekly pay, monday thru friday schedule
Contras
Scripting, pay, benefits, Vacation time off, refferal program
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 12No 1Denunciar
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Asistente producción (Empleado actual) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.9 julio 2018
Es una empresa líder en BTL, que va creciendo día a día.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?No 2Denunciar
Good place to work.
Line Leader/Operator (Antiguo empleado) –  Corby5 julio 2018
It was a good work place and very good team work. Also great place to learn to operate machinery. Perfect place to get experience and to get a higher in you position
Pros
Shorter Fridays
n/a
Fun place to work
Rides and attractions host (Antiguo empleado) –  Chessington9 junio 2018
Merlin was a great company to work for everyone was friendly and it was a very professional working environment. It was always nice interacting with fellow employees and customers. Management were always very helpful and kind when helping me when learning about the job. I learned a lot about interacting with customers and ensuring that i always made sure guests had the best experience during their day.
Cultura laboral
A call center, claiming not to be a call center
Account Manager (Empleado actual) –  Sandy, UT9 mayo 2018
They claim to be a sales floor and not a call center. Even though everything they do is exactly like any other call center.

They haven't stooped to micro managing yet, but it's clearly coming.

Management can be out sick for 2 weeks and nothing will happen, but god forbid you call in sick after fighting through the flu for a week.

All they care about is getting employers to post jobs, they don't care how, as long as it gets done they'll turn a blind eye to any tactic you take. Especially if you're over 15 posts a day.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Contras
short lunch, long days, favoritism, call center
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 8NoDenunciar
Worst place to work
Account Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT1 mayo 2018
I was put on a written final two weeks into the job for registering companies to the website which is what everyone else in the company was doing. I was targeted and therefore left that joke of a start-up company
Contras
The entire company is too cliquish
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 9No 3Denunciar
Place place on Earth.
Account Manager/Sales (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT26 febrero 2018
This place is always upbeat and fun. Staff is great and the management is awesome. Relaxed, stress free, mon-fri job. They have a big break room with fridges, freezers, coffee and more.
Pros
Employees, management, hours, pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1No 8Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Merlin is Magical!!! so much FUN!!!
Sales Account Manager Team Lead (Empleado actual) –  Sandy, UT17 enero 2018
Merlin has been the best place to work the management is extremely nice and when they say the door is always open they really mean it! the culture of this company is the best I've ever experienced we're like a big family. They have been very supportive when it comes to wanting to move up in the company and willingly give you the tools to improve yourself,,,, If you are looking for somewhere to work or are wanting to start your career and have fun doing so come work at MERLIN its MAGICAL!!!
Pros
great management, great team, lots of incentives and fun!
Contras
sometimes we get free lunch!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2No 9Denunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Merlin. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta