Evaluaciones de Merlin

Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
2,0
What i learned
Account Executive (Empleado actual) –  Sandy, UT16 septiembre 2019
I’ve learned, that no matter how great your idea is, no matter how great your sales people are, if you aren’t creating a wow experience for customers, the company can dissolve.
Pros
Great healthcare
Contras
Stagnant, no opportunity to make money
Tipical
Sr. BDR Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT12 septiembre 2019
Don't buy into having a long future there they have a high turn over for a reason. It's ok if you are looking for something short term and just go in get your job done and suck up to management.
Pros
Base + comm
Not great
Account Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT9 septiembre 2019
This company has some ethics and business issues. They need to work on hiring good leadership who aren't out to fill their own pockets. Need to find a better way to retain employees
Productive & fun workplace
Ride Host (Antiguo empleado) –  Stoke-on-Trent9 septiembre 2019
Loved working for alton towers such a great place to work. Did something different everyday. Employee benefits were good. Management really cares for their employees. Just a shame it's only seasonal work.
Pros
Good employee benefits
Seasonal (temporary)
Liars
Business Development Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT28 agosto 2019
Everything they promises was a lie. They abused me verbally. An employee over doses at work and threatened to physically assault me. My manager treated me like a slave. Management was not experienced and seniority driven and not production driven.
4,0
Great Workplace
Food and Beverage Assistant (Empleado actual) –  Warwick, Warwickshire18 julio 2019
Having worked at Warwick Castle for 3 years, I can safely say i've loved every second of it. I've met so many amazing people and this company is always so busy and active, there's never a dull moment. Only issue is the pay for the level of work, and considering i've been here 3 years as a strong member without a pay rise at all. And also the lack of commitment to trying to save the planet, we have lots of waste and no recycling besides the bins for customers.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Poor pay
Abwechslungsreicher Arbeitsort
Kaufmännische Angestellte (Antiguo empleado) –  Soltau10 julio 2019
Sehr gutes Arbeitsklima und nette Kollegen,
günstiges Mittagessen und Frühstück
Pros
Merlin-Pass
Mindestlohn
Exciting Startup Company
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Empleado actual) –  Sandy, UT3 julio 2019
Constant change and inflow/outflow of management and other employees. Laid back environment with some true potential for a decent income. Micromanaged schedule and breaks are a downside.
Ambiente de trabako devertido
Atencion al cliente, preparacion de alimentos (Empleado actual) –  Paucarpara arequipa5 junio 2019
Las personas que trabajan en merlin son agradables asi como los jefes son comprensivos y te facilitan el trabajo, resolviendo tus dudas
Pros
Trabajo sencillo y agradable
No hay seguro medico
Cultura laboral
Ambiente lavorativo divertente e allegro.
Gardaland Spa (Antiguo empleado) –  Castelnuovo del Garda, Veneto4 junio 2019
Sono stati anni molto positivi, l'ambiente lavorativo era sempre allegro e il responsabile contribuiva a tenere sempre alto il nostro morale.
Merlin
Country Logistics Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Pakistan9 mayo 2019
Merlin before the merger with STC was a great organization and job security, staff benefits, and projects implementation was excellent. I must say it was a great organization to work.
Pros
Simply the best Organization
Merged with STC
Cultura laboral
Starts out great, dwindles quickly.
Multiple Positions (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT18 abril 2019
First off. The job security is nearly non existent. People get dropped like flies and policies change constantly. Second, If you CARE about your job and want to make positive impact this is not the place for you. They want "Yes people". Even if what you feel you are doing is wrong or misleading to your clients they want numbers regardless. I was "Let go" anf not given a single reason as to why even after I had worked my way up through multiple positions and did what was right. They target unfairly, they change your duties and dont train you how to do them. When they "coach" you they just tell you what you did wrong and to fix it with little to no direction how. Wish I never applied.
Pros
Hours, schedule
Short lunch, poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
The most enjoy working area
Warehouse & Fleet Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Kalay, Myanmar21 febrero 2019
This organization have strong rules and regulations of staff and material handling. can get many experiences because it ran many operation around the world. I miss Merlin. If I got a chance, i would like to join and work it all my life.
Pros
professional life
working at rural area
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?No 1Denunciar
4,0
Cultura laboral
Great balance between keeping the workplace highly enjoyable and encouraging staying on task and pushing numbers.
Account Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT8 febrero 2019
Everyone in the office was delightful to be around. The culture was very welcoming and positive. It was an interesting experience to learn sales strategies, make dials to cold leads, and get the opportunity to talk with so many employers. Outbound calls all day every day was not easy to look forward to at times.
Pros
Potential for big bonuses, great culture in the office.
Contras
Hectic, constantly changing policies (can be a pro as well)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1NoDenunciar
Stay Away
BDR (Empleado actual) –  SLC, UT31 enero 2019
Stay Away!

Training? Nope, you're hired and 3 days later they throw you on the floor and say good luck.

Managers and TL's don't coach or help you get better, they just tell you when you did something wrong and say fix it.

If you do your job correctly or with integrity, you won't last long. They want yes people with no moral compass. They only care about results, regardless of the legality of their methods.
Pros
health, dental, and vision insurance - weekly pay checks
Contras
poor communication, management, favoritism, sexism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 4NoDenunciar
Toxic Environment and Management
Business Development Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT17 enero 2019
There's no communication or clarity about what's going on, what's expected of you and what you're paid. I'm pretty sure that's all on purpose. Management is sexist, cutthroat and purposely misleads and over promises and under delivers. They don't take care of people at all. I couldn't trust anyone in management including HR. They mess up on pay at least once a month and there's no way to tell if commissions are correct but if you ask you're talked down to or told to not be confrontational.
Pros
Coworkers are nice but they're all in the same boat as you. Product is a good idea.
See my above review.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 7NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Some good people, but don't be fooled this is a outbound call center.
Sales (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT6 diciembre 2018
This is a call center, and people will treat you like a telemarketer. Just wanted to make that clear because they don't. Average work environment, management, and pay. If you're good at sales and cold calling you should be fine. If you don't have experience the training is not great, and by the time you got the floor you won't be ready and you will see that no one does what the training you went through said. Once people sign up the other departments will non stop call these people... Until they ask to be put on the DNC list. If they do answer and do what we say then in 3 weeks we start calling them again.. so be cautious and realistic about working there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 5NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Not a good place to work at if you don’t have a background in sales
Business Development Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Sandy, UT3 diciembre 2018
I worked here for less than 90 days, I stopped working there last week. Merlin is basically competing with Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc. to become a top job posting site. I think the idea of their product is great, but it’s a poorly ran start up. I personally had a good manager, but that was not the case for many others. They play favoritism for whoever’s been there the longest or gets the most posts per day. If you get hired on as a BDR (which you most likely will), your whole goal is to cold call businesses on the East Coast (NYC, Philadelphia, NJ) and try to swindle your way to the top (aka, getting the hiring manager to hear you out and post some jobs). When I was being interviewed, I told them that I had I had no previous sales experience and they said it wouldn’t be a problem because they make you read off a script, but the script doesn’t get angry New Yorkers to listen to you at all, in fact they’re always mad whenever someone from Merlin calls them. You’ll get a lot of answering machines and hang ups. Because of the lousy training, the whole floor just wings it, and gets job postings however they can. I wouldn’t work here if you’ve never done sales before, the top people in the company are all dudes who are foul-mouthed and sweet talking, and came with prior experience. If you are like me, and you can’t keep up with these guys, they end up showing you the door after a couple months.
Pros
Weekly pay, half day Friday’s and weekends off
Contras
Workplace favoritism, cold calling, unrealistic expectations from management, lack of professionalism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 5No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Not a very friendly environment
Custodian/Janitor (Antiguo empleado) –  Carlsbad, CA15 noviembre 2018
I felt like the people that worked at that company where only looking after their own behind and not everyone else. People at that company are always blaming each other for their own mishaps
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Great coworkers/great support system/great pay!
Business Development Representative (Empleado actual) –  Sandy, UT8 octubre 2018
When I found Merlin I had no clue what the out come would be, I had been from job to job to job to job not finding any consistency or support that I needed to get to my full potential. This company takes all of their employees under their wing and provides AMAZING opportunities for growth, promotions, and experience! I have never worked for a company that I FULLY believe in like I do here at Merlin. Along with getting so much support mentally and financially , they teach us so many skills that are going to help us in our future rolls at this company! As I said before, SO MUCH GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY. Can't thank all of the departments that help me strive to be my best day in and day out! This place motivates me so much and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for each and everyone that is apart of this phenomenal, life changing company and the platform we provide to help the people out there that are struggling to find jobs themselves. Merlin cares so much for not only it's employees but all of the employers and candidates that we are helping :) Overall, this has been the best work environment for me and many others! Highly suggest working here for anyone looking for a job that doesn't just train you and leave you to figure it out on your own. It's all about resources and great communication with management and leadership. This company deserves so much credit, it has changed my life completely <3
Pros
Inspiring Coworkers, Diversity, Opportunity, Support
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?No 9Denunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Merlin. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta