LingoToGo

5,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4 evaluaciones

A company with a lot of potential, with excellent relationships between its workers. Great place to learn and grow as a professional.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
LingoToGo is projected as one of the best options to learn Spanish in the world, for English Speakers. Its quality standards are very high, and it is a company with great potential in the field of foreign language learning.As a worker, this company has allowed me to grow a lot professionally, enjoying what I do and staying motivated. The work environment is magnificent. Their schedules are flexible and there is very good feedback among the work team.The coordinators are very receptive and their human quality is remarkable. In my case, the hiring modality is as an independent worker (called "provision of services" in Colombia) which slightly reduces the net salary; but beyond that, I think the salary is very close to the average salary that licensed teachers in private institutions usually earn. In addition, it is also possible to join the company to work part timeI recommend this company 100%
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Relaxed, responsible and kind environment

It is a nice place to work, where you can actually manage both personal and private life. Schedule is really flexible according to your needs and they are really comprehensive. I recommend it totally

Pros

Flexible schedule, kind environment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A serious company with high human and academic quality

Lingotogo is a great space to work!It is a company with organization and structuring guidelines. I have learned a lot in the field of language teaching, and I really enjoy the dynamics of the work and the flexibility of the schedule.What I appreciate most is the human quality of the team.

A great place to work

LingoToGo is a great place to work.They have high standards, but they're very supportive of their staff.Quality of life is important to them.My work requires a lot of creativity, which I enjoy.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en LingoToGo. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

4,8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • LingoToGo
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?