Kimberly-Clark

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.242 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelente cultura laboral. Negocio rápido y dinámico
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Wax fun when fjrst started & brokd records then in last 10 years make cheaper product with bad mageria?

Kimberly Clark is big company & reinvent the wheel they do not ask for operators input so every 6 month to a year new management & back too square one. There was some good management but 75% need some training.

Pros

Some product & clothes

Contras

Not listening to operators. So we fail our goals

No life outside work!

You will get forced 16hrs shift, make you work 10+ days in a row. I would not recommend this place if you have a lifestyle outside work. The money is decent that's all

Grreat job!

Great job! Management is fair, safety is first. You can lose your job if are not doing it safely. The job is hard at first but once you learn it you will be fine.

Pros

Free lunches

short breaks

Being the new guy

This place is awesome. Excellent training. They are patient and want you to succeed. They put you very capable trainers who will give you time to try and figure it out and then guide you in the correct way. The pay is amazing and overtime is already worked into the schedule. Don’t let the swing shift scare you. They maximize your time off which is hard to find right now. The last two jobs I worked I almost always work 7 days a week. In this job I work 14 to 16 days a month depending on how much overtime I wanna work.

Pros

Everything.

Contras

Some procedures have changed without notice and you have to adapt on a moment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Company culture. Good work.

I’ve really enjoyed my time here at KC. The company culture is completely unmatched. Everyone is super nice, and there to help you. The campuses are all beautiful. The work can be tedious, but overall great experience.

Agradable ambiente laboral

Agradable ambiente laboral pero de mi domicilio actual demasiado tiempo de traslado.

Great job

Great people, great job, best benefits you will find.Work nights, then days, then nights. You get used to it. There is a minimum so I have to keep writing

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Productive and challenging

Great place to work for and very competitive environment. There is plenty of room for career growth but you need to be focused and prove yourself.Your day is unpredictable and you have to learn to prioritize. Watch out for meetings because you can end up doing nothing at the end of the day.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I work with a good team that support and respect one another.

Good place to work you just have to get used to the rotating shifts. Management cares about and regularly interacts with all employees. Safety for all is a big part of each employees daily responsibility and duties.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Là nơi làm việc lý tưởng,học hỏi nhiều kinh nghiệm và luôn quan tâm tới nhân viên.mọi phòng ban đều hoà đồng không phân biệt

Nơi làm việc vui vẻ,hoà đồng không phân biệt .chế độ ưu đãi cho nhân viên,được mua bảo hiểm cho người thân,Sếp quan tâm nhân viên luôn tạo cơ hội cho mình thăng tiến.là nơi làm việc lý tưởng và học hỏi đc nhiều kinh nghiệm.

Average experience

Alright pay. Have to wait 4 years before you're up to full pay. Benefits are good. Only work half of the year. I believe they have profit sharing. High turn over

Muy bien

Trabajo bien pagos puntuales u os pequeños detalles de agencia que se pueden solucionar pero muy bien
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company, great people, great products. No better place to build your skills to make a difference. The culture is what attracts people and keeps them in the company for a long time!

Productive and fun workplace

I worked as a temporary cleaner for Kimberly clarks and I must say that I really enjoyed it , I worked cleaning on the builders cabins while the factory was having machines taken out and new ones put back in, altho i was cleaning away from the main factory i always felt apart of the team , I felt very appreciated the whole time i was there. all employees wer polite and friendly .

Pros

It was only temporary.

Employees

Very great employees the hours are great for a family it has a lot of great managers working there and great environment a great working place to learn from

Excelente empresa pra trabalhar

Uma empresa ótima pra trabalhar, organizada e limpa
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good conversation with great people and people always show love and conversation with good people and love to help with the job and and working very hard

Pros

Good

Contras

Good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

muy estresante

mucha presion a diario con trabajos muy pesados y estresantes

Pros

utilidades competitivas

se trabaja 24/7

Nice schedule

Good pay, nice schedule other than the rotating from days to nights every month. Upper management does not have the people who work on the floor's back.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Educational environment, productive safe working environment with better results and rewards

Constructive, good working environment with high levels of safety, quality and performance pertaining to production, personnel and equipment interaction. Offers learning/study opportunities to employees who desire to upgrade and unleash their potential.The company policies are adhered to, without any elements of victimisation.Employees are rewarded for being innovative and proactive in approach.

Pros

Subsidized meals/lunch
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kimberly-Clark. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Kimberly-Clark
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?