Kellogg Company

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.505 evaluaciones

Ambiente innovador

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
El ambiente de esta empresa es muy dinámico, donde te enseñan muchos temas respecto de la adecuada alimentación que debemos tener

Pros

Horario

Demasiadas degustaciones
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work with

The good about working for Kellog is having team sportsmanship and being able to show my strength. I can run all day, jump all day and hop all day and I’m excited for games

Just another number

This company doesn't care about you. You are a warm body doing a job. Don't count on any time off or rest. 7 days a week is what you will work. 70-80 hours a week. Many days that you will be required to stay an extra 4 hours of come in early 4 hours or both in the same day. Management is horrible. You are given a piece of paper and told to figure it out as far as where you are working at and what you are supposed to do. The only good thing about this job is the pay and benefits. If you want a family life or time off this isn't the job for you. Worst job I have ever had in my life.

Pros

pay

Contras

balance of family and work. Management.

Good company

Good company to work for! Benefits and pay is fair. Good culture at the facilities! Clean workplace, making delicious products at both plants. Would recommend.

Great spot

It was a great place to start a career and learn engineering. I would recommend it to anyone trying to go into the field.Travel was 25% and I learned a lot.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible Decision Making

Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone! Treat their employees terrible, management doesn’t have a clue, 8 to 16 hours a day, claim to family oriented in no way is this true!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots of hours and pay is phenomenal.

Great place to make money, not so great if you have kids and are married. I’d say 1 out of 3 workers end up getting divorced. 80+ hour weeks are normal

Good place

Good place to work.and people worked alone. The down was traveling around from store to store but stores management was great.overall a good place to

lack of growth

Management knowledge base limited to their level of BS. It's surprisingly that the company stays a float. You can really tell when someone doesn't know what they're doing. Should go back to grade point averages to hire management not base on BS.

Pros

30 minute breaks

Contras

never being able to find management

Productive and fun

Very funny Organization to work for, they really take care of their employees, The salary is very good. The is a lot of growth careers wis and financial wise.

Pros

Free lunch

Straining shifts

Clean and interesting

You can learn a lot but they want you there too much. Sometimes promotion process can drag on at no fault of your own. Some overkill when it comes to paperwork

Very lucrative

If you in your twenties get in make as much as you can before your fist child is born because after that it's a job everyday grind but if you get in make your money then move up to easier jobs you can easily do 20 ,30 maybe even 50 years

Very Greatful for my time with Kellegg Companies

Great opportunities at a Great company. Many companies would have been closed or very slow through the pandemic but we were very busy and very successful. I counted myself as very lucky to work for Kellogg.

So bad

They treat you like modern slaves and you work 12 hour shifts instead of 8 hours. No at home life. I only recommend this job for people who are still at home with their parents.

Pros

Snacks

Forced ot

Will do forced doubles anything including weekends pay is good people there are cool not bad place to work if you want to live at work benefits perfect though
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Corporate values and lots of room for advancement. Wonderful people to work with.

Kellogg's is a great place to work. They have great pay and great benefits as well as great people. There is plenty of room for advancement and they take care of employees.

Pros

Benefits, pay, corporate culture

Job is always at risk.

Was with the for 18 years and there was only 1 year where I did not feel that my job was threatened by corporate decisions! People at the plant level are a great team with great leadership!! If the company would allow all the plants to run as know how the company as a whole would run better. Corporate leadership has made horrible moves when the moves should have been happening on the corporate level for the last 25years

Pros

Great place to make money.

No job security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Mala agencia se recomienda quitar agencia

Mala agencia no apoyan a sus trabajadores cuando es necesario

Pros

Sueldo catorcenal
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay and work/life balance!

Very easy company to work for! The brands sell themselves, it’s all about building relationships with key decision makers. Family like environment, they take care of their employees.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Flexibility and Work/Life Balance

Contras

A lot of selling factors out of your control. Hard to advance without relocating

muy buena

muy buena empresa, lo feo la hacen algunas personas que trabajan hay.

encouraging environment

the company encourages growth and development; benefits are outstanding! management allows you to work independently and seek out opportunities to enhance your skills.

Pros

pay and benefits

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kellogg Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general