International Paper
3,6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de International Paper

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 3.189 evaluaciones

Ambiente tenso

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelentes prestaciones si eres empleado,el rolado de turnos es acuestion de cargas de trabajo (ocacional), el ambiente tenso por las exigencias del programa de trabajo.

Pros

excelentes prestaciones

Contras

la presion por la carga de trabajo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall good job. Supportive team members, etc.

Very supportive company. Management seems to help developers grow and get on track for the future. One con would be that Microsoft and SAP seems to be the go to here so don’t expect any fancy technologies

Fun work environment

It's an okay company to work for. They pretty much run you to Death. No family time at all. Management sucks. Currently looking for another job. As soon as possible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible place to work if you are in the shipping dept.

Left there 3 months ago and been the happiest I’ve ever been since I left. Management doesn’t care about your personal life and living arrangements they will try to throw you to whatever shift they feel like anytime they feel like it on short notice and it’s up to you to figure it out even if you have kids. They will take away any time you have off it’s a zero work life balance. Training is limited which is why a lot of new people don’t make it, they throw them to the wolves and let the lines backup on them, and the turnover rate is high as a result. They literally can’t retain new hires and are starting to loose a lot of veteran workers as well because they lack of structure in that dept. The forklift workers get forced in every holiday except Christmas. You try to work with them to help them out in time of need but the supervisor and management are not willing to do the same for you and help you out. You will get used and abused here.

Pros

Good pay

Everything else.

Its a good job

The work schedule is wonky at the container i work at (i think its the only one) we have weekly reverse rotation, so that sucks but other than that i love it. The pay is ok, not great
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

The seven days off a month

Every month you get a week off. They change your shift without notice. So if you’ve made any kind of plans with family are friends they don’t care. If your relief doesn’t show up for their shift after working 12 hrs you must stay for an extra 4 hrs. That’s 16 hours you have worked. Which it tuff if it’s the over night shift

Pros

Week off a month

No work life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Uma grande empresa de valores,tanto como profissional e pessoal

A experiência que tive com está empresa foi a melhor que tive em todas as empresas que já passei, só t nho a agradecer por ter feito parte desta companhia.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loud and temperature varies with weather

The group of people there are very rural, and tough around the edges. They can be nice but some leadership people are narrow minded. It's a closed culture so if you aren't like them you won't quite fit in. The team is at odds with each other often.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Slow work place but with safetfty and quality in mind

I have enjoyed working here. Management was polite and some of the supervisors have a really good understanding of leadership. My job was not rushed I was expected to do my job and trusted to do it right and in a timely matter... I would come back to work here in the future if the opportunity arose again.

Clean place to work

Great starting pay, voluntary overtime available in most departments. Unfortunately a 6 day work wk is the norm there, so no work/ life balance. Constantly hiring
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay and good benefits

Great job with no experience or schooling needed. Great pay and awesome benefits. But the work life balance is horrible. Management doesn’t know how to manage and have their favorites.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

An incredible place to work

An incredible place to work that focuses on professional development and career growth. You'll typically need to stay in a role 2-3 years before moving to the next one and if you really want to move into leadership, you'll have to work in a mill at some point.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Always something to do and overtime

I'm unsure about the disability terms but it's union job. You work your way up. Management is inconsistent and must have strong work ethic. I enjoyed the overnight hours.

Nothing Rewarding Here

People just don't seen to care, they seem to be there for the money only. There's no leadership and Corporate takes no action to make led managers accountable. The paycheck is the only reward.

Friendly work environment

The people I worked with were great , enjoyed working there. Management like any other place pushed for more production in a good way, allow for time off when we met our goals. But overall good place to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work.

Alot of forced overtime with little notice. Be prepared to work 6 days a week if you decide to work here. Run the other way if they offer you a job...

Pros

Free lunches if you hit goal.

Contras

Forced overtime. Poor attendance policy.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pays the bills but no family time.

I've been employed here for many years. Had to do what I had to do as a single parent. The pay has been good but the work environment is horrible. Management literally has no clue how to run this plant. Coworkers are awesome for the most part.

Pros

money

Contras

short breaks, no work/life balance/ too much over time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Experimental work environment gone wrong!

The facility was a brand new startup with an experimental team-based work environment. The whole team atmosphere was like a sales pitch. All the operators got along well and were very productive but the management team quickly went toxic. We had a union vote in the 2nd year that nearly succeeded. I still miss a lot of my co-workers but the facility was sold a few years after I left and changed dramatically.

number 2

If you like to work somewhere that is very very number 2 about everything then this is the place to work. I'm shocked that they don't go to the bathroom with you, to make sure it is safely being done!!!

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Over number 2 about everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good Job lots of hours no time for personal life or if you have kids.

Good job, but Mandatory OT makes it to where you have no personal life or time for kids or even know when your gonna get off work at times. Having no choice but to work 2nd or 3rd shift makes it hard on anyone with kids.

Pros

Lots of hours

Contras

Mandatory OT & shifts make if you have no personal life or time with kids.

Box plant

Box plant, hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Culture and pay is outdated. No training. It’s ok if u need a job other than that invest in yourself.

Pros

Job

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en International Paper. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general