logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de USO en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 31 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.283 evaluaciones

Great Learning Experience

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
While this is not where I would want to work forever, it is a great place to start at and learn and grow in your field. Learning to work next to all types of people and be patient. It’s an experience thing for me.

Pros

Experience, benefits

Management is lacking
Cultura laboral

No leadership or meaningful training. Show up, sit, go home, repeat.

No benefits, good luck getting a day off and not getting written for it it unless its 2 months in advance notice. Youll be called daily to come in early, stay late, or cover other shifts. If you don't they will start finding anything to mark you as a bad employee. Complete lack of care for anything beyond just covering shifts to the bare minimum, this includes training. No raises available, no PTO, no paid sick. If you do call in for any reason you'll get 4-5 calls to come in anyways and told its your responsibility. A coworkers parent passed away and they still wrote him up for calling in.

Pros

Beyonded showing up and staring at a wall, no expectation.

Contras

No raises, no PTO, no sick days.
Cultura laboral

Great place as long as you are willing to put in the work!

Enjoyed my time supervisors take care of you as long as you show you are a great worker had opportunity for tons of overtime.They put me at a great post can’t Waite to go back with them

Pros

Great contracts and descent pay

Contras

Was disorganized at some point I’m regards to calling off it has changed I heard.

Up To You

Not All Supervisors & Managers are corrupt....just keep an eye out & watch your back for the ones that are & flee as fast as you can You'll find one or two who are (RARE) to work along sides with you & you'll be around (ALOT) whose gonna try to give you a hard time....for no reason.... Your Decision 💯

Pros

Easy jobs, nice locations, provides company vehicle's

Low Pay, Untrustworthy Supervisors, Lack Of Patience, Micro Managment
Cultura laboral

It was my first experience with security

Lack of communication, biased supervision , although the training was excellent, I felt like I was prepared for the job. I would give it another shot if the opportunity presented itself.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

This company lies and just wants money.

When I did my phone interview I told the lady about a neglect charge I had gotten three years ago. The lady told me that it would not effect me and I could go ahead and go through training. For three days I drove an hour and a half to training, I paid all the fees. Conveniently enough the day after paid my fees, which with gas it was around 150, they told me I can't work for them. They just want the money they don't care

After 2 years

I've been with the company for 2 years. I can understand a lot. However, The recent things I cannot. I had a supervisor of mine assault me and I got removed from the site and he got back pay. All because it boiled down to hear say. He is still in charge even though there are countless complaints on him. I get write ups for things that have nothing to do with me and then iced out by everyone I work with. Now there are a few good people here but management absolutely sucks. They are sexist and immature and if you don't fit in with their 'click' you might as well count on getting in trouble at some point. You will constantly be lied to, told that if you work hard enough and you pick up overtime and show that you're reliable and flexible you'll be considered for a promotion, BUT that's not true in the slightest. I've seen people work their butts off for nothing. Only to be overlooked. Don't work here if you expect to be treated fairly.

Pros

free lunch, pay is good

Contras

managers suck, home office sucks
Cultura laboral

Productivity and concern for their enployees and clients

G4S respects your ability's and helps you in what ever whys they can..I like working for G4S and I respect them for the why they are there to help you.
Cultura laboral

This company is for college students

The location in Charlotte, NC is a complete ripoff. Those guys at the main office in 101 are all crooks. My biggest issue is the pay. You get paid biweekly. So i do a lot of overtime and they don't even pay you at 1.5. The overtime rate always change and sometimes I put in 80+ hours of overtime just to get an extra $116.00. They will start paying you at the rate of 0.5 for overtime and not 1.5 if you work maybe 10 or less hours of overtime. Anything over 10 hours, the rate will change. When you go to 101, they act surprise when I know that they know about the situation because my other colleagues went to speak to them for the same thing. Plus if you refer someone; you suppose to get a bonus right? Well, they have an answer for that too. That's right. You will get some B.S. story on why you don't get your bonus even if the person stayed over 90+ days. Some supervisors are clueless and dumb. When you start, they claim you have to have open availability, but you see others that work when they want to. If you work 3rd shift on a holiday, they will clock you out at midnight and clock you back in at midnight so that you only get one hour of holiday pay. 3rd shift starts at 2300 - 0700 so you will get one hour of overtime at 1.5. If you're all about you money then just do your 40 hours each week and nothing more. --- I really wish I could post a photo of my paycheck on here.

Pros

MAYBE some of the people you work with. Easy work. Multiple sites to work

Overtime pay, Supervisors, Main office

G4s

Hillsborough county court house its Busy place,Which is what i always love about this Job the time goes by fast. The pay is the only Thing i never appreciate in this job,We work too hard standing all day for 11.75 an hour is not fair.

HORRIBLE COMPANY!! Don’t waste your time

I worked for 2 months. Do not work for this company. The scheduling is messed up, the pay is messed up the COMPANY is messed up! Do not waste your time!

Pros

There are no pros

Poor management

Too much gossip, officers did not do jobs, easy job no real risk or threats. Site was easy to access. No order just a body filling a slot no respect for employees just a number

Very Laid Back

The supervisor and people in the district officer are awesome. If you need time off just ask they will usually accommodate without a lot of hassle. Most days are very laid back and the hardest part is saying good morning or have a good night to much. Monitor cameras, greet employees, be helpful and on weekends or after hours do short patrols. This job is extremely convenient and does not take extreme amounts of physical labor. The pay could definitely be better especially with the qualifications they are requiring. Overall I loved my time here and would recommend it for anyone who needs a job.
Cultura laboral

The best agency I have worked for

It is the best career I have had and my longest, I would still be there if I had not had a event take place in my at home life that caused me to resign. My kids mother walked out on us so I had a far greater job that immediately had to be filled, "DAD" no complaints.

Pros

Pay, benefits, certifications, involvement, promotions, traveling.

There are none at all

need Raise

I like the company but I think I deserve better cause there’s a lot of Hard work in the system. And I will recommend friends and Family to apply at G4s .

Love it

Loved my job. Hated I had to leave. 3rd shift was kicking my butt. The manager was awesome! He was very understanding and willing to work the best he could. You were actual security.
Cultura laboral

A good company to work for

Raise pay scale to 12.00 hr across the board. to hold employees. This way there would be no high turnover. Employees good to work with. Nothing hard about job. Some employees make it hard for themselves Meeting all kinds of people is enjoyable for me. I helps with customer service skills.

Pros

Health Insurance

Poor supervisors

Would love this job

I know they’re short handed; always behind schedule, called until I finally was interviewed. Was upfront about previous employment and they declined. I thought it was a joke, but apparently you have to be a clean whistle to even start. No felonies or legal issues and they thought I wasn’t a “ideal candidate.” Position I applied for is entry level.

Pros

Slacking Off

Contras

Definitely Poor Management and time use.
Cultura laboral

sites are big factors into what your worklife will be like.

I have went through two different onboarding proccesses with G4S the ATL HQ seems put together and functions in the interest of the employee and the company instead of how onesided the SF HQ proceeded to appear. SF was unorganized a disarray of what policies were to be followed and who was to notify the onboarding employee what order they would need to satisfy their end to obtain a working site.

Stressfull work place

I have work with the company for 8 years. I’ve transfered the company from one state to another twice. It wasn’t until I moved to SC that I have bad terrible experience with this company. They have a lot of favoritism, Supervisors are the only people who get set schedule and good days off. They claim they go by seniority, but honestly they pick in choose who they want to treat badly until you address the situation. Charleston district needs a lot of cleaning. I didn’t know it can be this bad.

Uso

I would sit at the front desk all shift long. There was not much to do but sit and wait for someone to walk up and say they have a meeting with someone.