logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Truck Driver en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Security, low energy

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
G4S was a low energy environment that underpaid its employees. Management was young and in experienced. they lacked a workplace culture. the most enjoyable part of my day was the end of it.

Pros

conrtacted

management

G4S driver

Terrible management culture, patronising, condescending, lack of respect. “If you don’t like the job, go!” “During the week you are ours, forget family life” I worked 20 years at G4S Manchester, the day I left, not one of the management ‘team’ shook my hand or thanked me for my service. Whatever you do, do not work for this company!!

G4S Aberdeen

Very poor management 🤮🤮 Nobody is interested in you. You can not even take the whole holiday will not allow you Work only!!! I Never quit Work!!!! I quit management!!!!!
Cultura laboral

Fun to work with others.

I've been work here sine 1999 but I've noticed that the management now is getting worse.

Pros

Free all

work place

when i started to work for them i did enjoy it but over the years they changed they put more and more on you and in the end i was working about 12hours a day and was so tired that all i did was sleep when home didnt mind working the hours but i would liked to off be asked if it was ok with me did ask to go down to 4days a week just so i could have a life outside work but that never happened and that was 3years ago i did lots off training and covered differant jobs but when i put in for them i never got them but still covered when people was sick or on hoilday
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Could be a good place

Start at 0630, load up and deliver to the customers, Have not learnt a thing from this company, the work is totally down to the individual to complete.The good workers have more and more work put on them all the time, mean while the lazy ones get away with lack of enthusiasm and poor work ethic.

no communication