logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Team Leader en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 19 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Low wage for contact centre

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Outsourcing contact centre.Lower end of the scale for wages in the contact centre world and with the contracts they are providing services for there is no scope for bonus or commission to be earnt. Can see positive changes starting to happen as fresh people are brought in as part of the senior management team. Used to be more of a place that life could be made very difficult if you weren't part of the in crowd. Low grade bullying was common place by some of the SMT but everyone was too afraid to report it and if you did no support was given.

I really just wish I was paid at least £10 ph

I really enjoy working with G4S, most times I have problems getting new uniforms and there seems to be no way to advance my career, so I think I am stuck being a CCO until I retire.

Dynamic and demanding

Work ethic determines standing and reward. A well organised company with clearly defined roles and hierarchy. A "Show Willing" attitude with an adaptable character who is open to change and progression can do well.

g4s is good company and honest management

one day for emergency I drive car 1700km Ilearned hard work with time target I learned new things about AC other buildings system hard work hardest pa

Pros

no lunch

10hr

most days are the same

Most days are the same. The hardest part is dealing with employees who don't want to preform their job duties and are always late for work. This can be very stressful

Pros

job isn't very difficult

lack of training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Full of cooperative Leaders and helps besides the work as well

I would recommend to work in g4s For a good experience and Lessons a person needs in hisblife to move on.Here you can work on small projects to Big projects and can learn alot.

Pros

Free Convenience and Accomodation

Medical facilities

Ienjoy my job

Very busy days due to the flow of passengers, I have learned about self confidence in leadership, biggest challenge is language barrier but enjoyable.

Pros

Free lunches and occiational parties

Contras

short break, no enough time to rest

Stressful and not secure

Hi G4S has gone through a recent change and currently working here is stressful and very insecure. There are more and more people getting released as the months go on. Although these people are temps it wont be long before Perm staff feel the hit. If there wasnt this job insecurity then i believe G4S would be a brilliant place to work.

Pros

Good Staff

Job security
Cultura laboral

G4S are always evolving and reaching out into new sectors. Good place to work, great values and good supportive working environments too. Would always recommend them :0)

Pros

Good training

Pay

Very challenging

Very hard work long hours not very good work life balance and a lack of support. Pay is good. You must be strong in mind and body and prepared to sacrifice home life to be successful.

Pros

Good oay

No room for growth.

This is not the average security job. The pay is low. You have to work very hard for little money. The customers are very rude and management always overrule what you say.

Pros

Flexible

No room for growth

Long hours, well paid

I met some incredible people working for G4S from all walks of life. I learnt many skills and was also provided with free training in many aspects which would have otherwise cost. However, it was very long 12 hour shifts every day.

terrible management

overall a good company to work for but there are certain sites were you don't want to work at because that site manager is a liar, corrupt, and will discriminate again you if he doesn't like you for whatever reason. So avoid the manufacturing/assembly plant sites in detroit. He will fire you even if you didn't do anything wrong, he will go against he supervisors and fire you for something his supervisors don't agree with and will go back and change his supervisors evaluations because he things they are to good.

Pros

good pay, alot of overtime

Contras

management that discriminates against you.

Very Productive

Olympic security is a very busy job, as you are required to stay sharp constantly, in addition to this as the team leader I was required to ensure my team was performing adequately, whilst dealing with a vast amount of people coming to watch the Olympics.

Contras

Long hours, very short breaks

it was fun

it was fun to work with g4s everything was great. management, salary, environment and people i worked with..

Great learning experience.

a typical day of work was fun the environment was full of many different personalities including the management team. i learnt how to compose myself whilst doing tasks within a timed period and been able to do it effectively. my co-workers were just as enthusiastic as me so we all got on well and carried out our individual and group tasks successfully. the hardest part of my job was the language barriers but i catch on to body language and gestures so i managed to understand the individuals.

Pros

free lunches, experience gained, met Olympic and Paralympic athletes.

12 hour shifts.

Work experience gain

Opening day of Olympic and Paralympic day,Customer services,is good but not best,They are help full,In busy hour when people want's to get in on time before start game,Working as team player with different type of people.

12 hr per shift

enjoyable working enviroment

great company to work for however the pay rolle and staff support was dissapointing

Pros

paid lunches great pay good management

surpport
Cultura laboral

Good experience and good team to work with.

The Shifts were 12 hours a day, which went by very quickly as there was a lot of activity going on with a constant stream of athletes on site.My team were responsible for checking the I.Ds and accreditation of all visitors and athletes.The majority of my team were young and inexperienced in dealing with this kind of work and in some cases dealing with well know sports celebrities however I was able to maintain an overall calm and encourage them to deal with the situation professionally.This helped to create a good working relationship for the team.The most enjoyable part was in the knowledge that you were taking part in an event that will go down in history as a successfull Olympic games.

Pros

a free lunch everyday.

long hours.