logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de TSO Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.306 evaluaciones

Offers many site opportunities

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Good entry level security company, offers numerous site locations and schedules. Company is global, so you can transfer if you would like. Offers uniforms and training too.

Pros

Site Variety

Pay
Cultura laboral

Good

G4S takes a security career extremely seriously. So be very truthful about your life experiences. If you lie about anything. They will find out about it. It's a very bad thing to lie. You could either get terminated at oration and/or law enforcement could be involved.

TERRIBLE!! DO NOT work in allentown/Nazareth

So, I worked for the company for a few years, you do not get any sick days or time off or personal days. YOU GET NOTHING!! Not even a thank you!!! Supervisor is beyond irresponsible and disrespectful. They treat their guards like trash. They consider you just a person to fill a spot. They do not care for your wellbeing!!! This company is GARBAGE!!! All higher up are terrible people!

Terrible pay

Terrible pay for the work you do. No job security. They do not care about you because unless the client is happy it doesn’t matter how you feel. Do not suggest working for G4S.

Excellent job

Working staff very friendly and corporate But some employees not fair recently hired for company Seniority is priority but that level I didn’t receive from this location management I’m satisfied working duty if I can get at least small raise to my pay rate
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Great Company To Work For!

Best Company Hands Down That I Have Worked For & With I haven't had any issues nor any problems as of time I worked with them!

Pros

Great Leadership, Ranks, And Great Pay, also Great Benefits

Contras

??? NONE Except No Matter What Don't Miss Work Unless You Have REAL REASON TO!

Great company

The company is great. A great place to learn and inact with people. I am assigned to Mt. Olive college which gives me a chance to learn about the students and help them anyway I can. My coworkers are like a big family; they are always here to help. The hardest part of the job is wondering if you made the right decision when it comes to the safety of the staff. I enjoy meeting a new person each day.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch....

lots of walking