G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Site Supervisor en G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Provide security for over three-hundred employees. I balance the working relationship between customer/client and my company. I create schedules and manage up to ten different employees. I have learned to adapt to different situations and make quick decisions. The hardest part about the job is learning to let go of things that I have no control over. The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers and the relationship I have built.
Pros
Payed vacation
No scheduled breaks, No sick days, No benefits
Cultura laboral
This company doesn’t allow too much advancement and in house promotions. You have to work too many hours to get a decent paycheck! When asked about better opportunities to move up in the company you never get an answer.
Cultura laboral
I learned from out of experience how to do my job as a Site Supervisor. I am a fast learner, I am not afraid to ask how to improve or improve it all on my own. I have the supervision over 32 officers, all good people. Not afraid to correct them in their performance. The hardest part of the job is the frequent call offs from officers. The most enjoyable part is working with so many different personalities.
Cultura laboral
I have learned a lot of things from working at G4S. I have gained a lot of leadership experience.
Cultura laboral
Wonderful company to work for. Employees are always willing to assist when necessary. Lots of teamwork, and sometimes very long hours, but working for this company is worth its weight in gold.
Pros
Room for advancement.
Long work hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I learned how to cope and handle several personality traits and work under pressure and stress effectively.
Pros
received free lunches and bonuses
no breaks unfortunately