logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Site Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 43 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Decent job with little advancement opportunity

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
As a Site Manager I work a shift and make schedules for my specific site. The work is not difficult and in there is little to no oversight. The problem lies in that there is almost no opportunity to advance beyond my current position and while I've had zero turnover at my site I've received no recognition for any achievement and very little compensation for any overtime or extra effort. Also there is a lack of consistency in leadership I've heard reports from other sites concerning a lack of discipline, poor scheduling, and high turnover which concerns me as we work on a contract basis and I fear losing my job due to a canceling of our contract.

I’m free now

I worked for them as a account manager for 4 painful years. The 1st 2 years were good but it went downhill from there. No communication or support from the office. Very cut throat management. Poor organization skills. They gave me lots of stress with no support. Empty promises. I have been free from them for 4 months and very relaxed. I took my 1st day off in 5 years on Thursday last week. Went fishing.

Pros

Not anymore.

The higher up management

Nice working environment

Exciting working at G4S I can appreciate to be Part of the Company again.Good Management and client because I was working in mining site.being part of fast growing company helps me to grow in security industry

Pros

N/a

12hrs
Cultura laboral

Only open to ex military

Working in hostile environments is only open to ex-military personnel with a minimum of seven years of experience in hostile environments and two operational tours.

Well-organised

G4S is a large company with vast expertise in the various fields it operates within. This has obvious benefits, but often the individuals on the ground are not as well cared for at a higher level than perhaps could be expected from such a company.

Pros

Long hours and pay dictated mainly by third party clients

Contras

Good job security and a wide range of specialisations
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Productive and understanding work environment

Opportunity to improve on skills needed to further job growth. willingness to work around personnel life. They are willing to help find shifts that work for you

Revolving Door

Always relieved late. I have 2 degees but couldn't get a decent management position until I "spent time in the trenches", which is fine but I have been offered no training to guide my professional motivation. Due to the extremely low salaries, employees come and go quickly. Once I find a better job I will never look back here again.

Contras

Low pay, never know when you are off because you are never relieved on time, no leadership from upper management

productive

• Enforcing discipline on the security officers which are deployed on the site. • Onsite training of the security officers to make sure they know what is required from them. • Drafting of the Duty Rosters and monthly reports. • Ensuring that all equipments and registers which are on site are up to date and are in good working conditions. • Attending and resolving Client’s complains and attending weekly and monthly meeting with the Client. • Ensuring that patrols are properly conducted. • Planning of security officer’s leave and operational. • Investigate client and employees’ complaints. • Interviewing potential candidates for employment. • Conduct disciplinary hearing.

Pros

free lunch time

12 hours

Good overall company.

I have been with G4S for almost a year and they are a fair company to work for. The only draw back is the pay is contract based. It is the nature of the beast.

Pros

Good over all company

Pay

Good company

Good company, decent wages. Excellent career advancement. Not many sites within philadelphia, but increasing presence. Poor management in philadelphia region.

G4S Hostile Envirmoment

G4S was a great place to work, Good People at the top of their Game, always helpful with advice and direction. The Hostile Environment Industry can be challenging and dangerous but G4S had the support and tools to make you as safe as you could possibly be. Training syllabus and audits keep the Company right and its personal and I found this very useful. I had a great 4 years and only due to Injury I had to leave, would go back in a heartbeat and im trying to with a new Profile page updated.

Easy work environment.

I would recommend working here................................................................................only in a management/supervisor capacity. Posts with entry level employees are always hard to staff and keep the overtime at a preset amount.

Good Depending

There is a lot of different sites that are vastly different. The site that i was the manager of was laid back, but there was no real support from the client like was stated in the contract. G4S management was more focused on making the client happy even if it meant turning their back on the issues their officers pointed out that the client were obligated to fix or help with. i was transferred to another site that is more fast-paced and i haven't seen the same issue appear. each site is different, but the first site definitely left a sour taste in my mouth for G4S as a whole.
Cultura laboral

They didnt know how to run the business little knowledge

No management they all say in the office. If you had a pulse you were hired they don't like lgbts very cut throat and lie allot they won't give you info to go higher up

Pros

Work

No breaks

Wonderful Company, Poor Leadership in Charleston Area

I've worked with G4S for almost 2 years now, and have been very pleased with my progression up to the point I am at. But since our most recent Operations Manager has been appointed, I feel like the quality of employ has decreased drastically.

poor management

poor management no leadership or management skills or support for employees. Managent not worried about contract ireally need to be more proactive than reactive.,

Its Ok

I have worked for G4S for just over 2 years and it is ok. I started moving up the ladder quickly but that came to a halt do to contracts ending. It is a good company but progression is ify.

Pros

Easy work

poor wook progression
Cultura laboral

Favoritism and discrimination along with terrible management

G4s specialised in favoritism and their management play a big role in discrimination practices. So don't believe the advertisement. Ask people that work at the locations you are interested in working Do your research on the company first...Officers are always, overworked and underpaid. Payroll are always messing up on your pay and it's never corrected. G4s never follow their own code of policies and procedures. Management never defends or stick up for their own officers.

G4s in nepa

As an officer the pay and benefits were considerate although no options for a pay raise as wages were negotiated by contract. The position I held had the added responsibilities of a regional training specialist and first aid, CPR and AED instructor; with o additional increase in pay. 2 supervisors prior to me held these responsibilities with no approval from the client. The home office was too busy chasing contracts and recruiting for those contracts to be concerned with our clients needs and adequate staffing. The lack of communication from the home office to the client led to the contract going to competitor.

Pros

strady work, higher pay than other security companies, good benefits.

Contras

No pay raises, long hours, habitually understaffed.
Cultura laboral

Most days were laid back so long as you get your work done, Management difficult to work with at times

This is a great first time manager position. It was not overly demanding on a day-to-day basis although that could vary depending on what kind of site you are assigned to and how much you are responsible for.

Pros

great first-time management experience, Opportunities for Over-Time

Contras

Time-off difficult to take, Over-Time can quickly get out of hand in your site has an open post.

Best Security Company

Pay was good, sites were great, they offered uniforms, Management over the particular site I worked at wasn’t good at all. Very emotional, an unprofessional, and no one in the main office would listen. But I managed a very large account an it was a joy, minus the Account Managers.

Pros

Great sites, great Officers.

Poor Management in office in 2012
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general