logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Sergeant en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 24 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Supervise 25 officers to include preparing performance appraisals, assigning and maintaining shift schedules and ensuring proper security coverage of the facilities; Responsible for monitoring closed circuit TV cameras as well as access control system to ensure that all personnel entering the building are authorized individuals; Responsible for responding to alarms such as fire and intrusion alarms to ensure that the premises are protected from unauthorized individuals; Monitor shipping and receiving to ensure that all packages entering and leaving the building were authorized.
Cultura laboral

Not trustworthy or honorable.

Hired as an armed supervisor, then advised I would not be carrying a weapon. Shortly after leaving the company, they lost their contract at that specific location due to poor performance by employees.

Pros

None that I could see.

Contras

Dishonest and unreliable company.

Easy work

Work-life balanceEasy work easy pay not great pay but decent enoughPay & benefitsN/AOverallGood starting point decent pay plenty of work that’s all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

It challenges me Daily

I'm the Site supervisor four four posts at Tucson Water i have 13 USO's under me. I'm responsible for all schedules.Issues that arise on a Daily basis. Maintain a Communication with The Project Manager and the Client as well. Address issues as they arise and get the answer as soon as possible. l assign duties as they become necessary

Pros

I am learning things daily new things

Contras

A lot of paperwork to deal with but mostly manageable
Cultura laboral

Needs lots of all around.

Sometimes it's good two get the employees 0pinion what best work for the company as far as what helps. Hire more experienced,willing two really work officer's.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

My rating means a lot improvement needed.

There is a lot of better communication needed between Captain's,Sgt.'s and less sharing with officer's not needed two be shared. I feel a lot firmness needed.

Good Company

Good company to work for lots of overtime available Offer Health, Vision, Dental insurance along with Company paid life insurance. 401K Pay rate depends on client account

n/a

I choose not to answer this question as I currently work for the company and contract. All I will say that overall it is a great company...however...be wise as to who your boss is. Theyre quick to turn on you.
Cultura laboral

provided security for different places

was a very unorganized company with very little training related issues for the people they employed with little to no security training ever. no skills or knowledge required

Pros

got to drive company vehicle

Contras

worked with untrained people no backing
Cultura laboral

A productive and full work place. In a secure locked building

I have worked for G4S for 8 years it's part of my family. I don't plan on leaving until retirement. Upper management are there to help with any questions. They provide CPR classes annually. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with new contractor's information daily. The best is meeting new people, smiling and talking to them. We make the feel secure but cared about. Our office is fully stocked with 16 working cameras to keep track of all area's of the plant.

I wrote my review

Fine place to work on issues or problems close to home (1 mile) the other employees are fine job itself is fine I dont like the hours 11am till 9pm I dont know what else to say how bout letting me end this

good if passing through

Not bad really fun if you like that kind of stuff, friendly people, lots of walking need good shoes, stay in shape, you have to be clean cut, At that time upper office people need people skills

Pros

Fun

dont know

Good place

I enjoyed working for this company. When hired with this company I was new to the area. They assigned me to various sites which helped me become familiar with the area. I had good supervisor's who ensured that I was scheduled 40 + hours weekly.

Pros

Work life balance

Benefits not affordable

issues

Should not have to wait a year for a pay raise. If given should be after 90 days. 3 day family leave should be a given. 40 hour work week, not 32. Better fitting uniforms.

Pros

Friendly enviroment

Pay rate, hours, benefits

Work is What You Make It

Working 12 hour days are long and can be hard on most individuals and their families. If you work this type of schedule you must be dedicated and motivated to make something better out of your life and understand that commitment you made. It is a sacrifice. The company will provide ample opportunity if you want it. The hardest part of the job is combating the negativity of others. Challenges are faced in every work environment and each individual should do what they can to overcome them. This is 24/7/365 and it is important. The benefits are far better than most and the job is not incredibly difficult once learned. You will hustle and then you will find the things you need to preoccupy yourself during down time. The opportunity is there, it is all about positive attitude and motivation.

Pros

Benefits, Pay

Schedule Can Be Tough for some if Burdened with Overtime
Cultura laboral

Bottom line over customer service

Absorbed into Wackenhut from MBNA. Went from loving my job to hating it overnight.Suddenly surrounded bu unqualified lazy people of questionable ethics at best.
Cultura laboral

No advancement and terrible pay

The pay was horrendous. I worked on the highest paid sight but even with that there are no raises. There are no benefits. This is a job and not a career.

doesn't pay as agreed

they have a systematic wide problem with getting their payroll right. Since November 2014 to July 2015 they alleged that they had overpaid me which amounted to over $550.00. I quit because of that.

doesn't pay as agreed
Cultura laboral

entry level position into company working per contract, training and advancement available

monitoring cctv , and surveillance of site patrolling, and enforcing rules and regulations of site along with three to four officers working for me on a daily basis

Very satisfactory, challenging

Enjoy all aspects of my job and the duties as a Supervisor for Ginna Nuclear Power Plant. Manage daily work schedule and provide oversight of all Security duties being performed. Continously Observe individuals performance and overall behavior.

Pros

excellent pay

n/a

Review of The Wackenhut Corporation

I enjoyed my time with Wackenhut. The management employees were easy to get along with and did not micromanage their officers to where they could not grow with the job and learn from their mistakes. The two problems I have with Wackenhut are 1) that they did not offer an opportunity to take classes in criminal justice so the officers could advance in the company, and 2) they offer poor healthcare coverage.

Pros

Free uniforms and uniform replacements, management allowed officers to grow in the job

Contras

No help to pay for classes to advance into the Custom Protection Officer program, Poor Healthcare coverage
  • Empresas