logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Supervisor en G4S en Miami, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

good

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Process and maintain forms, reports, logs and activity journals. Identify suspicious activities and guard against illegal actions such as threats, thefts, criminal behavior, and regulation breaches. Monitor and control entrances and exits from the assigned firm’s premises to prevent unwanted/unauthorized attendance. Actively manage and perform actions required to secure an environment such as patrols, investigations, active presence and operation of security equipment. Respond to medical emergencies. Identify unsafe conditions and improperly secured property to help prevent theft, injuries or damages to the company employees.

ok

normal job, needs work management, scheduling professionalism. other then that I love where I work. and I think it is a good stepping stone for new ones.

Pros

love where i work

no breaks

N/a

the typical day of work is normal. the things learned on daily basis is more interactions with the general public.management is good to deal with.
Cultura laboral

Professional organization with like minded people

G4S is a very professional organization with a combined thousands of years of experience, ranging from law enforcement, military, and other fields. There are many opportunities for advancement all throughout the company from where you live, to all around the country.

Pros

Experience that is very parallel to actual law enforcement

Unpredictable shifts
Cultura laboral

Supervisor, make schedules, costomer service.

I supervise about 3 to 4 people in my team, I watch the camers, answer questions to our costomers and employees. I am still learning to be the best supervisor I can. The hardest part of my job learning the camers, alarms, computers in a short time.what I love about my job is my team, and being the most I can be.

Pros

12 hours shifts and having 3 days off

Contras

no insurence that i can afford
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas