G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Supervisor en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 375 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Great company, good benefits, great pay depending on site location. I enjoyed working with the officers and staff at each site. Ucicuch l of,@) l kg k m Vic me m me ‘? M keg mm k kgb gm k kg l l
Cultura laboral
Over 2 1/2 hours away from management allowing me to run my site, without any micromanagement, working for my client is the best part of working here!
Cultura laboral
The Management is best and they treat very their employees. They train you properly and assist you to complete the task. I obtained the best training of use of force and how to work with TCHC sites. The management treat everyone same.
Cultura laboral
The company is sloppy. Uniforms are provided but they only give you 3 shirts. I worked for them for over two years and they never provided me with the uniform pants that they are supposed to. I always had to buy my own. I ordered replacement uniform shirts in September because 2 out of 3 of my shirts had holes in them, I didn’t receive them until 5 months later. That doesn’t even scratch the surface. This company is messy and unorganized.
Pros
Good hourly rate for EMT officers
Uniforms, management, hours
Cultura laboral
This was my first security job. I was promoted to supervisor after 4 years, no prior security or supervisor experience. I have made the most of my opportunities, and am happy here.
Pros
Great pay. Great people. Room for growth.
Contras
Benefits could be better.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It's always good care company for starting the job and the security job is giving you a good experience for your life. That's why I worked 13 years in this position, thanks.
01 hour
Cultura laboral
I work in a Jobcentre so the fact that there's always different customers coming in or even members of staff changing from time to time is appealing! Challenging worplace/environment
Cultura laboral
As the title says, once your project ends, or you're laid off from a site, you can only hope theirs a site nearby you can transfer to. G4S gives you no other option besides termination, if you refuse to travel and work at a far away location. Besides that, the benefits are decent, pay is alright, not great, all depending on where you're located/what's available to you. Advancement can be easy enough (supervision, etc.) if you're dedicated to the job. G4S Headquarters are, in my experience, very difficult to work with. Requests take a long time and communication with higher ups can be very limited and frustrating. If you're interested in security, it's overall a decent place to at least start.
Pros
Benefits, decent pay (depending on location).
Contras
Subpar management, not enough location opportunities.
Cultura laboral
Good to work for, room for advancement . A lot of flexibility in the position and over time. Company is good to work for. Management are good people to work for.
Cultura laboral
Avoid like your life depended on it. Once they have the customers signiture on the contract they dont care you get sent to places without training and the customer gets annoyed and takes it out on you, making you ashamed to wear the uniform.
Pros
Paid on time
Everything else
Cultura laboral
In the end I made my money. But at times it's tough. The weak are in management roles because they are easy to control from above. If you need the money do it but in the end you will wonder why you did it in the first place.
Pros
Pay
Not a normal lifestyle.
Cultura laboral
The job depends on the contract you are assigned. Management will either make or break the job, I’ve had good experiences in my current role but know of others who haven’t.
Pros
Steady income with overtime opportunities
Contras
Hours, depending on contract.
Cultura laboral
I had a great experience at the very beginning.And moved from Florida to Charlotte north Carolina and this is were management have a very poor rates they hired any body. Disgusting
Cultura laboral
With G4S having multiple contracts in the area, there were multiple opportunities for me to advance & work extra hours at other locations. My schedule was consistent, luckily.
Cultura laboral
Great place to start your security career and move up.Great benefits and flexible with schedules. Awesome Human Resources department. Great client to security relationships.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
Not every job is a union job
Cultura laboral
● OverallAlfred Bracy experience working for G4S security Incorporated was a positive experience good people great attitudes and loyalty and respect and discipline!
Cultura laboral
I have worked fir G4s for many years. I left not because I dis not like working for them but getting ild and health issues. Needed a site to relax and ride out into the sunset.
Pros
Pay is better than other companies
Better healthcare
Cultura laboral
great management room for advancement willing to teach you new things as long as you are willing to learn great work atmosphere plenty of time off for family
Cultura laboral
If proper person to proper departments fix up by top management no one can beat G4s anyways. Also I wanna advice with my personal experience that must encourage and do support for any rank of employee.
Pros
Sober
Inventive
Cultura laboral
Nothing to say good place and I would work if needed ´ but it’s too hectic and they call all the time to work it’s kind of annoying but you’ll have Plenty of worl
Pros
Lots of work
Too m
Cultura laboral
Really good place to work, the managers and trainers were so helpful. Its been my favorite job i had to quit but i will love to go back some day, i really enjoyed working there.
Pros
The pay
Short on staff