logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Supervisor en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 381 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

Na

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great company, good benefits, great pay depending on site location. I enjoyed working with the officers and staff at each site. Ucicuch l of,@) l kg k m Vic me m me ‘? M keg mm k kgb gm k kg l l
Cultura laboral

overall a good company to work with

Overall G4S is a good company to work with; they are gracious when issues come up with health or family . One of the main elements I enjoyed most about G4S was how good as well as respectful the rapport was between ALL the staff: management , supervisors and general security crew. Also, management and regional supervisors were genuinely concerned about the safety and wellbeing of the on-site security teams at all the locations in their region. My favourite parts of the job were training and mentoring staff and new security team members, and building a happy, dedicated and cohesive security team that looked after the safety and well being of the site and the clients on our premise.

Pros

opportunities for advancement and supportive of staff

Contras

some sites can be stressful due dealing with high risk individuals and angry customers.
Cultura laboral

The best security company for sure

G4s Ireland is the best security company in Ireland.Fair, Good salary,Smart HR AND MANAGEMENT, Relax work,G4s gives value and behave honestly and friendly for their employees. I am so happy to spent time while working for G4s.Thanks so much G4s

Poor Leaders

Leadership is a word G4S is unfamiliar with. Managers hide in offices and run from challenges...horrible company to work for! Shoddy company practices.

Pros

Paycheck

Backstabbers
Cultura laboral

Secure Job but rate of pay needs to reflect responsibilitys especially during a pandemic.

With most security teams being in the first line of contact especially the public and contractors during this pandemic the risk and additional hours has put a lot of stress and anxiety on both work and family life for most security staff. Wages do not reflect this especially during this pandemic I believe wages should be addressed now and security staff should be awarded a better hourly rate than the minimum wage.

Pros

Security in your employment

Contras

A lot expected from security during this pandemic.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Not the whole company.

The site i worked at for G4S upper management showed favoritism. If you weren't about gossip and drama them you werent beigm promoted. I honestly dont believe all of the company is like that.

Pros

Pay is decent, hours were good

Upper management

Free from micromanagement

Over 2 1/2 hours away from management allowing me to run my site, without any micromanagement, working for my client is the best part of working here!
Cultura laboral

Learn and gain knowledge and experience

The Management is best and they treat very their employees. They train you properly and assist you to complete the task. I obtained the best training of use of force and how to work with TCHC sites. The management treat everyone same.

Messy company

The company is sloppy. Uniforms are provided but they only give you 3 shirts. I worked for them for over two years and they never provided me with the uniform pants that they are supposed to. I always had to buy my own. I ordered replacement uniform shirts in September because 2 out of 3 of my shirts had holes in them, I didn’t receive them until 5 months later. That doesn’t even scratch the surface. This company is messy and unorganized.

Pros

Good hourly rate for EMT officers

Uniforms, management, hours

I enjoy working here.

This was my first security job. I was promoted to supervisor after 4 years, no prior security or supervisor experience. I have made the most of my opportunities, and am happy here.

Pros

Great pay. Great people. Room for growth.

Contras

Benefits could be better.

Good weekend

It's always good care company for starting the job and the security job is giving you a good experience for your life. That's why I worked 13 years in this position, thanks.

01 hour
Cultura laboral

Fun workplace were there's always different people around!

I work in a Jobcentre so the fact that there's always different customers coming in or even members of staff changing from time to time is appealing! Challenging worplace/environment
Cultura laboral

G4S is useless unless you live in an area with many locations nearby.

As the title says, once your project ends, or you're laid off from a site, you can only hope theirs a site nearby you can transfer to. G4S gives you no other option besides termination, if you refuse to travel and work at a far away location. Besides that, the benefits are decent, pay is alright, not great, all depending on where you're located/what's available to you. Advancement can be easy enough (supervision, etc.) if you're dedicated to the job. G4S Headquarters are, in my experience, very difficult to work with. Requests take a long time and communication with higher ups can be very limited and frustrating. If you're interested in security, it's overall a decent place to at least start.

Pros

Benefits, decent pay (depending on location).

Contras

Subpar management, not enough location opportunities.

productive work place

Good to work for, room for advancement . A lot of flexibility in the position and over time. Company is good to work for. Management are good people to work for.
Cultura laboral

The worst company ever. None of the managers have people skills, but all have 'god' complexes.

Avoid like your life depended on it. Once they have the customers signiture on the contract they dont care you get sent to places without training and the customer gets annoyed and takes it out on you, making you ashamed to wear the uniform.

Pros

Paid on time

Everything else
Cultura laboral

Pays well, not for families.

In the end I made my money. But at times it's tough. The weak are in management roles because they are easy to control from above. If you need the money do it but in the end you will wonder why you did it in the first place.

Pros

Pay

Not a normal lifestyle.

Not bad.

The job depends on the contract you are assigned. Management will either make or break the job, I’ve had good experiences in my current role but know of others who haven’t.

Pros

Steady income with overtime opportunities

Contras

Hours, depending on contract.

Arena

I had a great experience at the very beginning.And moved from Florida to Charlotte north Carolina and this is were management have a very poor rates they hired any body. Disgusting

Multiple Opportunities

With G4S having multiple contracts in the area, there were multiple opportunities for me to advance & work extra hours at other locations. My schedule was consistent, luckily.
Cultura laboral

Great atmosphere and good people to help explain and help You with just about anything.

Great place to start your security career and move up.Great benefits and flexible with schedules. Awesome Human Resources department. Great client to security relationships.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Not every job is a union job
Cultura laboral

Alfred Bracy say G4S has amazing attitudes and respect for the company and contractors thank you

● OverallAlfred Bracy experience working for G4S security Incorporated was a positive experience good people great attitudes and loyalty and respect and discipline!
  • Empresas