logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Toledo, OH

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 14 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It's a job and they pay you. That's about it.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Work is quite boring depending on your site. There is a major shortage of employees, so expect a lot of expected overtime. Management in Okay, but they have a had time getting new employees.

A great place to work

Over all a great place to work. Good advancement for those that put in the effort. Managers expect you to work which shouldn't be surprising since its a job and there is nothing about a "Free Paycheck" when you sign on. A lot of my co-workers seem to think that is the case and do as little as possible, however managers and supervisors stay on top of it. I get annual performance reviews and the pay while it isn't great, isn't bad either.

Good security firm.

G4S, is an excellent security firm, a good majority, of the leadership is excellent. Great work environment. I worked for them, over ten years. My co-workers, were great to work with.

Variety of job locations

There are several locations of jobs to put you in. If you are not comfortable at one location they will try to put you somewhere else that may work better for you.

Excellent

I like working for the company and I like my co workers and supervisors are East to get a long with. It’s not too hard and the rounds are easy. I’ll recommend this to anyone.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Liked working there

It was a fast pace job at times . Most of the time you inspected the fire equipment and fire systems . Then there would be a fire, medical or a security call . At which time you would stop what your doing and take care of the situation at hand .

Nice Security Jobs

They hooked me up with a few different sites all of witch were really good come think about it. You need work they will find you it. Decent pay. Decent people.

Worst Job I Ever Had

Steer clear of this company. It is the worst job I have ever held. No chance for advancement. Management is very lazy and retaliation will happen at a job site if you or someone you are close with complains to your regional office. No paid time off for full time or part time workers.

Pros

Holiday Pay

Racist managers, low pay

Glad they fired me

I worked for this company for over 2 years. At first, it was ideal. When the office would call me I wouldn't hesitate to work anywhere they needed me, anytime. After I started school, I explained I wouldn't be able to work more than my scheduled 40 hours a week and they continued to blow my phone up all the time, then give me a hard time when I would have to say no. I went to a funeral one day and they spend the entire day calling my phone to get me to go to work for them at a site I wasn't even assigned to, all while accusing me of "dodging" their phone calls. Luckily, I was able to quit before they had the chance to terminate me for "insubordination". The worst part is they didn't tell me I was fired until the following week, and by then I had a pretty good idea of what was going on and quit before they could fire me.

Security is top priority

My site placement was a third shift empty factory building that I had to make hourly walk arounds to be sure it was locked and secured. On the occasion of filling in on other shifts I would have to check individuals in and out that were looking to purchase the building. When the building was finally purchased security was no longer required and there were no job placements within my area so I was laid off with no call back

Pros

being able to read or study in between rounds

the hours

Terrible company

You get all the hours you want. No room for advancement. Bad pay. Not enough people to cover shifts so you work overtime. Management is unorganized. Will not call you back right away. Too much drama. Terrible training. Don't care about employees safety. Do things that don't make sense. Would not recommend unless desperate.

cool place to work

A typical day at G4S it all depend on the post and area you work at. What you learn at G4S depend on what you do. Management is very helpful. The hardest part of G4S it all depend on the post and area you work at. G4S has variety of opportunities beside of being a security officer, if you applied yourself.
Cultura laboral

Productive place to work.

A great company overall, really takes care of their employees.

Pros

a ton of overtime

no breaks

The Wackenhut Corporation

It was a good company, I never should of left...treated fairly.They have a national contract with Chrysler LLC.

Pros

treated fairly

Contras

last minute ot sometimes when people called off late.
  • Empresas