G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Pass Christian, MS

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.268 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
I worked twice for G4S. I worked as a private investigator and as security. I learned alot about myself with both jobs. Patience is a virtue. The hardest part of my job as G4S security was to make sure the employees understood the dangers of their jobs and it was job to protect them.
Pros
Meeting new people
Odd schedules
Cultura laboral
This company has its picks of who they let work certain shift. They train you for a day and cast you into the sea and expect you to just catch on. Turnover is unreal.
Pros
Contras
No breaks low pay with no raises
Cultura laboral
You start off at $11/Hour and you would be lucky to even see a raise. The scheduling is very inconsistent. You can't plan anything with family because before you know it they will schedule you too work. You won't know until last minute that you are scheduled to work. This job is very frustrating because there are some people here who are allowed to basically do whatever they want. Which could be against company policies and they would get caught and nothing would happen. This job is not for people who want to succeed because there is no opportunity for growth within this business.
healthcare, no breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros