logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en New Castle, DE

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Workload is very relaxing and managable , yet management needs some improvement.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A typical workday is very straight forward and relaxing. I learned more "10" codes. The leadership is not my cup to tea. Job culture is very strict. The toughest part about the job is working overnight shifts. Despite the job culture being strict, what I enjoy the most is the workload as it's very relaxing and not difficult.

Pros

Workload

Very strict rules

Great Job Overall

I loved working with G4S! Great job. I was able to work multiple sites, and as much overtime as available. I've built a great amount of rapport with important people at the sites I've worked by not only providing them with an assurance of safety, but assuring them with a friendly and helpful presence every time they entered and exited the building, as well as with every patrol or task needed to be completed.

Reptilian Culture, stay away

This company seemed more concerned with catching its own officers doing wrong than perpetrators on-premises for the client. Very sneaky supervisors and not many minority supervisors at on-site locations for big clients. Dog eat dog mentality.

Pros

day shift

Contras

management, no minority supervisors in jobs

Horrible Job/Management

You see who gave this company good reviews right.? The people who want to try to get you to work for them.! This is a horrible company.! They are so unorganized it doesn't make any sense. All they do is lie and want you to work while the supervisors sit around and does nothing.! They don't care about your personal life. They will send you to a site to work you don't know who to talk to what to do you. if you call them they tell you to fend for yourself or wait until somebody comes and ask them. Then act like they don't know what you're talking about. No advancement in the company. Should pay more for all the stuff they want you to do.!

Pros

N/a

Cultura laboral

good

I don't have anything to say. they were bad before but they got better and I would work and recommend it to someone else for them to work there. it was a good experience
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great

This company is the best security company I have ever worked for. There is always room to be promoted within the company and good supervisors to assist you in your training along the way.

N/a

Rather not say. Just did training. I cant say much about a job with no stability or job security. My Supervisor was great but have not be to work due to contract situations.
Cultura laboral

Was interesting but mostly a boring post.

The people I worked with were very nice but the post i was at had very little to do during the shift.

Pros

Great co-workers

Not much to do.

Security Officer

• Patrolled and secured a fortune 500 company • Screened employees using metal detectors and wands • Observed and reported the actions of employees • Secured inbound & outbound going trucks carrying merchandise

Run run run

A workday consist of long hours with minimal pay, mandated overtime. They do not care if you have a life outside work. Schedule changes without notice even if your full time and are contracted for certain hours. I learned how to be bitter and nasty in order to be able to talk to management. Co workers are in the same boat as me, they are tired of it to. This job consists of incompetent management who has no time for their employees, it is suppose to be an open door policy that's a joke. Their employment screening process consists of if you have a pulse your hired. There is no incentives, one week vacation Whippy Do! Management is terrible and have no clue on how to manage people. Overall this is the worst job I have every had. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. The only thing this company care about is the client and the officers are the people making this company look good. I would not recommend this company to anyone

Pros

nothing

everything

It's just a job

No incentive to stay. Based on position the work is different. Rover patrols the facility, other locations are seated except main entrance. Accept deliveries or monitor closed circuit television.

Pros

Easy employment

No incentives