G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Milwaukee, WI

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 34 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Been with the company for over a year & witnessed the good and bad. G4S as a whole doesn’t look after their employees as they should. During the BLM, Asian Violence, LGBTQ movement nothing was said to whether they stand with the movements or against. When COVID hit, employees were not provided with sick pay or even a get well soon card. Extra coverage wasn’t provided & was advised work within ( = figure it out amongst yourselves even if you’re overworked). the job pays the bills, puts food on the table & clothes on your back.. nothing more and nothing less
Pros
Flexibility
Benefits, Poor Management, lack of diversity training
Cultura laboral
This is merely a job. Nothing more nothing less. The management might as well be one person that's diagnosed with alzheimer's because they are slow to respond and when they do they never seem to remember us talking to them about company things.
Cultura laboral
Has it's good points. Buts its inner office drama kills all of the good points. The account managers will not look out for their employees focusing only on the happiness of the client.
Cultura laboral
Working under the old management was good however after new management took over, job duties were cut. I recommend this job to individuals who are looking to retire.
Pros
Pay
Cultura laboral
Great company to develop experience in the security field. There are opportunities for advancement if you apply yourself and are dedicated to the work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Benefits are no good, pay is terrible, management is the worst i have ever seen. Also expect to be scheduled on your days off and all days off requests get denied. STAY AWAY AT All COST!
Pros
None!
Everything!
Cultura laboral
G4S is a good security company to work for in order to gain some great experience. G4S offers updated security training, including CPR & free uniforms.
Pros
My pay check was always accurate.
Contras
It up to the client to renew the security contract or not.
Cultura laboral
Current employee, I have a set site now, but I have years of experience and I am not being paid what I should be paid. All their paid positions want you on second or third shift and overtime can be ridiculous on these shifts. They promote employee advancement but I feel that they pick and choose who they want to advance and dump the dirty work/ or long hours on them. Pay should be better for it to hier employees with associate degree or better.
Pros
Really good sites with great employee's
Contras
hours are not flexible for working parents.
Cultura laboral
Better work hours, regular hours need to be back to what the regular hours of 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift are originally are like from 6am to 2/3pm, and 3pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am. Need to allow employees to be able to leave and get lunch and cafeteria needs to take cash and not only debit/credit cards. You can't leave to get lunch at all. Needs better management.
Cultura laboral
Depending on the contract you get assigned to, there may me little to no advancement in position or pay. The current benefits are absolutely terrible. On a majority of contracts the officers are extremely under paid. I don't know what armed officer will put there life on the line for 11.25/hour...Overall great work environment when you aren't being tasked by the client to perform jobs outside your scope of responsibility.
Pros
high paying contracts, work environment
Contras
Under paid, benifits, job security, loyalty to employees
Cultura laboral
The work environment was very good and relaxed. The people were nice and friendly. The facility was nice and clean at all times. The management was nice and helpful.
Pros
Good job
Contras
To much employee stress in the plant.
Cultura laboral
Good people to work with, very smart people working with, but no raises if you don't move around, pay is based on a contract. Even if you work your butt off, you get NO RAISES.
Pros
Good Branch Manager.
Contras
NO Pay increases if you stay at one post.
Cultura laboral
It was temporary. If you are in college focus on that college work here. You will have plenty of time to do it. There’s plenty of down to for education advancement all together!
Pros
Straight 8 hours
3rd shift
Cultura laboral
picks and sneaky. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY...THEN BEST KEEP QUIET.. My experience was a learning experience, i do appreciate everything i accomplished.
Contras
No room for advancement, pay increase, vacation or to grow with this company
Cultura laboral
great job for advancements if security is the field that you want to go into. Plain to work long hours job is very demanding and not enough pay. but if you wait it out you can advance nut remember you will have to fight for good pay..
Pros
advancements
pay
Cultura laboral
This company only care about the job being down they don't care about your safety or your health they just want you at work standing all those long hours sending you in dangerous situations and not responding quick enough to emergency situations.
Cultura laboral
well balanced managers are pretty good they could pay better at some job sites . this company is all around the unites states over all the ius a prety good compay to work for
Pros
alot of hours
Contras
some sites are really to far to get to
Cultura laboral
Although I loved the environment, security has a high turn-over rate. I enjoyed meeting new people all the time due to working at different cites. You have to move around a lot.
Pros
Pay, and the opportunity to work at different cites and meet new people
Contras
The policies change so frequently
Cultura laboral
On a typical day I get to work around 11:55pm and receive the pass down. I then clean up and do some safety checks. I do two patrols of the facility that last about an hour each to check for safety issues and to check and secure doors. while not on patrol i monitor the CCTV cameras. Around 5:50am the first shift facility employees start coming in and i have to check in the contractors and employees who forget their access badge.Then I go home around 7 o clock.
Pros
I work with a good team of people and i get along well with client employees a
3rd shift, pay rate, amount of vacation, and benifits
Cultura laboral
hardest part of the job is the boredom plus the low pay and we are the first target for gunmen if they see a security officer in uniform with a badge they will fire at us first, and most of our traditional security officers are unarmed
Cultura laboral
It's an awesome company. They are helpful, fun, kind people to be around. A lot of opportunities and they do not discriminate, they will hire anyone.