logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Miami, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 46 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Some confusion in certain management areas.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The company overall is a good company but like many large companies sometimes their is some confusion in monetary matters. Some of the supervisors are afraid to make decisions as far as discipline is concerned and as a result the same troublemakers continue to cause trouble for all.
Cultura laboral

They ask alot from you with little pay

Ive worked other security companies and g4s is much more demanding of your work that doesn't match the pay rate criteria, they don't make it worth your time and effort

Great pay, strenuous hours

The pay was very nice, considering the 12 hour shift becomes about 13 and change, because of shift turnover beforehand and waiting for you relief afterwards.
Cultura laboral

Good people to work with but bad management

I love the posts but they keep on changing the supervisor often. Some of the supervisors didn't know what they was doing. Healthcare insurance is no good.

Pros

Coworker and overtime

Contras

Healthcare insurance and management
Cultura laboral

Productive And Safe Working Environment, As Well As Growing Opportunities Within The Company

Hands Down G4s Operates On A Military Strict Platform But Overall I Love It Because It Sets Structure.. They Are Truly The Best Security Company That I Have Worked For While Being Employed In The Security Field
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

They don't care about employees

I've been working for this company for over 8 years, no raise, no real benefits, after 7 years with 2 weeks vacation pay they cut it to one year. They don't pay bereavement. This company don't care about employees. I don't recommend any one to work for them.

All talk and no action

- lie to your face about advancement opportunities - only a handful of paid holidays - not allowed to have a second job - you’re only a body to them
Cultura laboral

Room for growth within the company

Room for growth within the company, benefits Life insurance and vacation time Working with G4S has given me more experience in the line of security work .
Cultura laboral

Good

Good working environment . Very nice post available to work at . I would recommended to anyone living around the Coral Gables or Doral area or if you do not mind driving far then it is a perfect company to work for

Nice job

Great place to work at, strict but not intense environments at any given post. General security guard duties, patrol, daily reports, and log books. Good pay.
Cultura laboral

Terrible management. Lack of communication besides when tjry are short officers. Managers disappear when u are trying to communicate with them regarding a off day
Cultura laboral

I enjoyed my em[loyment with the company

I was doing dispatch for this company for two years and I gained a lot of experience in this role. Customer service, answering phones attending to the customers needs.
Cultura laboral

The company is fine but my manager

The manager at the post was very unfair. He has his own little group that gets everything and the rest you on your own. If you go to Human Resources you’ll never make it there. That’s why I resigned there

N/a

I WOULD SUGGEST this job for people who just finished graduating high school . it will help financially if you're responsible. Be on your p's and Q's and you should be fine

Contras

They never paid me for refereeing people, They gave me the run around

fun

I worked at several post with amazing people and to have a company offer overtime was amazing but it would have been nice to have better training at some of the posts i worked.

G4s

Usually works independently, safety is very important. Observe & report premises. No set schedule, but good co-workers who's willing to help. A lot of access to technology.

Productive and encouraging

Great company with a lot of benefits, that is always encouraging its employees to grow and better themselves. Provides a nice balance between work and personal life.

learning experience

they were the first company to give me an opportunity to become a security officer and they actually paid for my security d license. they were very professional as far as the actual site managers, uniform were provided.

Its okay

Don't stay too long. its good for some one going to school or have a criminal justice background, if your waiting to get hired somewhere else. The management sucks and they'll fire you to save themselves the time.

G4s

Good Environment to work in! Job Consists of patrolling and Securing area mostly on a bike. Close relations to the Miami beach Police Department. The Job can get a little physical at times.

Good job

it was a good job, friendly people, good pay, and my post was a lax post. overnight 3rd shifts over the weekend watching camera feeds reporting any and all distrubances.
  • Empresas