G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 40 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Just go to work, do your job and go home. Hope all things go well during your shift. Not enough staff at critical times. Need more officers during shift after certain timeframes.
Pros
Good place to get started
Contras
Pay scale, vacation time, time offwhen needed. Not enough staff to cover emergencies.
Cultura laboral
Do not accept a job from them. They are so unorganized and unprofessional it makes the work environment uncomfortable. Your voice will go unheard at this company
Cultura laboral
I spent 4 years with G4S and it was honestly one of the worst companies I ever worked for. Poor management, poor negotiation of client contracts, employees at small accounts are forgotten/neglected. I have a relative who also has been a loyal G4S employee for 20 years. She fell sick on the job and was in the hospital 2 weeks. Not so much as a fruit basket was sent. All she got was a phone call asking when she would be returning to work. I'm surprised the Memphi branch lasted as long as it did.
Pros
Employment
Pay, Benefits, Management, Morale, Structure
Cultura laboral
All job need job training manuals. Give if this happens what will we do material. Each area have manuals what to do if we were left along and if certain things happen.
Pros
More good pro than bad pro
Contras
No complaints or comments.
Cultura laboral
Ok company depends on where you are posted and who's your manager at your post checks could be decent if the pay was higher..other than that I would apply
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Could be better if they have supervisors that actually care about their worker's and life problems in life sometimes your site supervisor can be a downfall to the company and site facility.
Cultura laboral
I’ve been to two different locations. I loved the first but the second not so much. It was a very hot warehouse but I was only sent there for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Cultura laboral
i have only been with the company a few months but so far its the best job i have ever had i my hole life. you meet nice people its not hard back breaking i swear its a dream come thur.
Cultura laboral
Working this post is really easy not to much traffic and people are really nice. The company that I'm at they take care of you. They really don't make to big a fuss about anything as long as you do your job. I would just like to work in the morning.
Cultura laboral
I like my job but need more money, pay raises are needed yearly or every six month with evaluations, the company needs pay their employees more money blah blah blah
Pros
Day shift
Contras
Relief is not always on time
Cultura laboral
I've been working for g4s for 5 years and like any job it has is ups and downs but overall g4s is the best security company in Memphis Tennessee. Okay
Pros
Good job
Not a career
Cultura laboral
monitor employees' gate access I learned about other jobs opportunities. Lack of management. Laid back When they first moved they didn't tell us about the loads location. the people
Pros
Free lunches
not enough staff
Cultura laboral
Work is not stressful. Sometimes there are problems with pay that cause more stress than the jog itself. Overall its an ok company depending on what your looking for in a job
Cultura laboral
Was excited to work here especially after the interview. The interviewer talked up the company so much going on about how they have contracts all over the world blah blah blah. Then I get my post and it's the most unprofessional people I've ever worked with. The supervisor was a monstrous woman who disliked me from day one and never would give me a proper schedule and left me with what was only supposed to be a temporary schedule going in. Also they were terrible about training. They "train" you for about 5 minutes and then just leave you somewhere with no clue what you're doing and if you mess up they get angry at you like it's your fault even though they failed to train you properly. Sometimes I'd get stuck there for hours after my shift because the relief would always call in and the supervisor played heavy favorites and would work with the ones she liked and I was not one of them. Now maybe you might get lucky with this company and get placed at a better site than I did but I had a miserable experience. In no way, shape or form would I recommend this company.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Everything about it
Cultura laboral
Favoritism at this job it could be better meaning everybody treated the same way that dont happened hereand notenough communication nobody working together
No break
Cultura laboral
There are some accounts that have dangerous chemicals and your health is in danger. You go through training and paid only minimum wage at training.I applied for armed and was never put on a armed account. Then they put you on a unarmed account.and you have your certfiication for armed accounts but you are paid for an unarmed account. The health insurance is expensive. One day you may be working the next day you will be fired cause one person made a complaint on you about being on a phone. They will fire you in a heartbeat. Someone said there rehire rate is 85%. I see it as very disorganized, backstabbing, misleading, and no job security whatsoever. So cya big time. You will have a job one day. The next day you are gone. Stay Away.
Pros
Im trying to figure that out
Contras
No job advancent and very disorganized
Cultura laboral
The company is not a bad company to work, but the management team needs help. The Supervisors can treat their people like dirt. They fired the wrong people and let the people keep up drama stay. I worked for them 10 yrs, because it was a second job.
Pros
Breaks, Vacation
No sick leave, management
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at G4S and hated to leave. The management was professional and would do all that they could to help. When I had my daughter, they worked well with my doctor visits and even gave me gifts. I would recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Good contracts, professional management
Contras
Bad equipment or not enough of it
Cultura laboral
The managers and supervisors there have no class. You would feel unwelcomed by them. You rarely have off days, also while working there. No one there care to take your needs under consideration.
Pros
Good Pay
Horrible management
Cultura laboral
I wrote slot of data entry reports for what when on at my post. I did a lot of interior and exterior walls, watched security cameras, and observed and reported
Pros
Great benefits, a very well organized company, good people
I have no cons
Cultura laboral
I worked for them for 11 years was a pretty good company pay wasn't all that but a alright place to work. I hated that they lost the contract work I was.