logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 43 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Nothing much.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Office managers are terrible! Definitely need to be replaced with people who know what they’re doing. Unarmed guards are under paid. And management expects yiu to bend over for them but can never throw you a bone.

Unorganized

The workplace was terrible and the management was very unorganized. The people here DO NOT care about you and they don’t want the best for you. I would not suggest working here

Meehh

Don't bother working for them. They can remove you and won't tell you if you're fired. Even if they accuse you of making a tweet about poor working conditions. Even when they don't tell if the tweet violated anything secretive in company policy. You're literally expendables working for cheap pay. Lots of dirty things occurring behind the job.The whole management office is a joke. Favoritism is everywhere in this company. No loyalty, quality or professionalism. No wonder people are quitting left and right. No accountability, no management, no service.

Security officer

Wouldn’t recommend. Very unprofessional, hard to stay positive when management are incompetent and negative 24/7. Pay is low but field employees are a delight.

A bad place to work for

Terrible work environment plagued with bad management and horrible customer service, little to no chance of advancement. Totally not a good company to work for.

Too many to describ
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Management Needs To Change

I've worked for this company for a year now. Working healthcare security was okay at first. But as soon as 2020 happened the job got worse. Micromanaging forced two decent supervisors to quit. Then I was removed for following orders against company policy despite the fact that it still occurs. Plus work hours were reduced because the company wanted to save money. Communication is terrible between the office and the sites. Due to management's lack of action nor accountability on their part. The healthcare contract will definitely be gone come next April. Management needs to be changed should G4S be allowed to continue on this contract.

Contras

Bad management, lack of communication, Broken equipment

Up and downs

Sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad no office support and constantly changing schedules. It takes awhile to get into it and then the sites have drama. Not only that but you can’t rely on the office for anything you need job wise

Awful company

The G4S located in Las Vegas is horrible. The office is incompetent and corrupt. I was not able to get basic needs done by them in time and I would have to constantly pester them in order to get stuff I need. The communication between office and employees is really bad.
Cultura laboral

Good

Great hours and benefits the experience was great. The officer was clean the receptionist was nice. The gave me a position as a shift leader. I quite because I was look for better pay.

Las Vegas hub

Well I worked for this company in another state and it was so awesome then transferred to Vegas and this place sucks. No support from the office, management throw everyone and anyone under the “bus” they don’t send you through the full training cause “you don’t need all of it” just to turn around 5 months later and tell you that your removed from your site until you finish the training you didn’t need. Seriously they need to get their stuff together

Poor Management

There is lack of communication between management and employees. Poor management when it comes to taking care of employee issues. Working for this company is no career and there is no opportunity for growth.

Poor Management, No Accountability, No positive work environment
Cultura laboral

I liked the post I was at.

It was exiting to work at the company I was posted at. I had a lot of years working and knowing the employees which made it enjoyable to work with. I just didn't like the summer time of being outside as much in the hot weather.

Terrible job

terrible job!! glad I got canned... Walkingaround in 120 degree heat on a shopping center property, don't care about employees!! worst ever!!! Never.

N/a

G4S is a good company to work for when you are just starting in the Security field. They offer extensive training and re-training when necessary. The uniforms are very professional looking in style. The sites are great when considering transportation to and from. The Site Supervisors are well trained and pleasant to work for.

No stability

This company is only by contract so please do Not expect a permanent site. They do not offer any benefits or opportunity for growth. Poor management, they only care about a body covering a site, if your health is on the line expect them to leave you for dead period.
Cultura laboral

Great place for quick work

Love it and people have your back. Great people to work for and great for in between jobs!! I love the fact you can work anywhere and you can basically choose your hours from the jump. Only thing I have to say is make sure you can work the hours because they sometimes have a hard time moving you.

Pros

Awesome people, work places are everywhere

Position was easy

I was an unarmed officer I worked for G4S 2 months. My post was an HOA I enjoyed working, it was easy I learned how to use quick pass system, 1st time doing light data entry, and telephone use. Unfortunately I took a graveyard position which was not easy on me mentally but overall the company seems legit they don't play games with people so come to work, do what your supposed to and enjoy it. Wish I still had my job but it is what it is. I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Pros

Depending on site you can snack all day, good for resume experience

Contras

Lack of communication from supervisors etc.

Eh!

If you’re a family person security work is NOT for you! I’m a single mother, and this job isn’t flexible. They hire so much people and yet their sites are lacking guards. Not only don’t they take care of their employees, there’s no hazard pay! So, if it’s snowing they expect you to be outside and freeze. If it’s a whooping 115 degrees they’ll allow you to cool yourself down for a whole 5 minutes before they expect you to be outside patrol. They don’t care! The clients ALWAYS come first no matter how the clients treat the guards onsite. It’s always the guards fault despite it be the clients fault or not. This company does not have your back. If you do apply watch your back and document everything.

Un-organized

If looking to make security a career this is not the company if looking for temporary job just to make a little cash this will be fine. Company is unorganized.

No review

No comment No Review. I have no more say. It's wonderful. I have nothing to say in this review. I've worked for G4S for over 11 years. It's a job and i have to work to pay my bills and live.
Cultura laboral

It was nice to help customers when needed

Be visible to deter crime, patrol the property looking for hazards or discrepancy's to insure safety for all. I kept a hourly log of activities. I helped anyone who needed help. I was responsible for lock down at the end of the day. I also opened rooms for gatherings and closed up when the were finished. Slow easy pace most of the time

Pros

Nice to go outside for patrols on a nice day

Some security haters
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general