logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Farmington Hills, MI

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 10 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It has it's up's and down's

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The fact that they can take your overtime and make it non-overtime still gets me. The scheduling is kind of awkward as well they act like they're willing to work with you but when you get on the site that you're working on it's a different story they'll tell you you going to make $15 an hour but the actual fact is you are going to be making 13 and you're only going to get paid $10 for training

Pros

Training

Blah

The main office is very respectful and happy to have new people. The sites are very unprofessional and try to cover up alot of things that should be addressed in order for the company to be better. Their needs to be a detox of the management at alot of the sites.
Cultura laboral

Easy job not a lot of money and bad communication from supervisors

Stay away!!!! This is a horrible company to work for period!!!! I hated everyday I had to work here. If you can work anywhere else, please go. Don't waste your time!!!

Disorganized

Company ovreally wasn't bad it was certain people in Management who didn't know how too deal with certain individuals and wasn't quite knowledgeable on certain aspects of the business Especially those who were higher up in position would look down to certain individuals and turn there nose up as if I know more than you but they did not.

Pros

Good people

Mgmt dumbfounded

Nice place to work

We worked together as a team and helped each other out. We give our all and watched the other officers back at all times. The midnight shift make sure all paper work was put up and out for the next shift.

Pros

3rd shift building was empty

no lunch breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

boring

typical day was checking cargo going in and out of facility patrolling facility on foot and vehicle responding to medical emergences and you learn how to do semi safety inspections the management I personally couldn't stand

Ok job

Ok job but managers/supervisors are unorganized and sometimes lacking in skills/information required for their position. Also, does Not pay enough or what you deserve and will get rid of you quick for any reason.
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed my time here. It's a great place to work. They treat you fairly and are a great company to work for. The benefits vary from site to site but over all its good.

unfair place to work

typical day at work patrolling the outer lots, Checking all fire extinguishers in buildings doing lots of walking. I had the best working crew there we all got alone and was very helpful to each other. I enjoyed it when I was there. the hardest part was beening fired for no reason.

Pros

work to my time.

Contras

the company is sneaky and unfair to employees.
Cultura laboral

not fun, very poor managment and long hours

fooled by how the company presented its self to me and the other employees. its a great company for sure but the office in farmington hills mi has the worst management i have ever seen in my life. co workers have your back because no one else does. no one from management will contact about any problems you have and trying to get a good schedule when your understaffed is so hard and no one seemed to want to fix that until we all got together and made it happen. no lunchs, no bathroom breaks, no upper management, and no communication.

Pros

8 hour shifts

everything else