logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Corpus Christi, TX

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

👌🏽 its an ok place to start

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽needs better management and a better schedule an better insurance plan for the employees. It was ok working for G4S but figuring out work an down time for family and personal time.

Pros

work work work

not alot of down time
Cultura laboral

Site I worked at was pretty easy to work at.

I enjoyed working for G4S. I had no problems with getting my one year paid vacation. Management was fair to work with. Site I worked at paid pretty good but was during a turn around so the pay was a little better.

Pros

Easy site to patrol.

Contras

Really have nothing to say negative about site I worked at.
Cultura laboral

Fun place to work in and laid-back

Good company to work for with good benefits, could pay better but that is the only con i can think of. Depending on where you are posted. Sick days and paid vacation anually.

Security and safety

G4S is about security and the safety of the site, property and individuals. I mostly enjoyed working security. There are times as with any job when working with others there are personality differences. These generally were resolved.

Pros

training

high turnover
Cultura laboral

Good place to work and understanding to an extent. They really look into placing you to where you will fill comfortable. I would consider going back to work with them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Day shift is stressful/night shift is relax ,training is 1 to 30 days depending on post

I like working for g4s , I dont have problem working extra hrs,or different post. But lately we have had to laid-off some of the security officer since company lost 2 major contract.

Pros

Good training

No promotion
Cultura laboral

Good Security company to work for

I have been with G4S for six years, now, so I think that is the best review I can give about the company. I recently moved back to Texas from another state, and I am still with G4S, by choice.

professional work place.

Good company to work for. You can work world wide I thing this company need to take over the port contract due to the fact this company has a lot of professional security officer that can handle dangers situations at any given time this company is the best security company world wide.

Pros

lots of great benefits.

Contras

management with experience. Higher pay.

4stars

Continued education through training. I received many awards while working with The Wackenhut Corporation. As far as the G4S corporation which I did include with this company because they changed names from Wackenhut to G4S ; G4S is totally different I would have to rate G4S with a one star if at all. I worked nights with the company and I really enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that their policies were not up to date and District Manager never came by to visit during my shift. I had an Inspection post every month with Wackenhut Corporation; but with G4S I only had an Inspection 2 times during the last 3 years of working with G4S which is not good at all because the company can get fined for not performing monthly inspections.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general