logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Clarksville, TN

3,1
Salario/Beneficios

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.306 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It's a decent job for someone in retirement.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Honestly, I don't think we can ever expect too much out of a security firm anyways so comparatively speaking, I'm probably being too harsh on them. They'll hire anyone which is good for inclusion but not so great for a dedicated employee who has to come in a fix everyone else's mess ups. Whether it be lack of dedication, only showing up for the paycheck, people who just blatantly don't care or respect any aspect of the position, or those who you teach 500+ times and they still never grasp it, fear not because you have a job with G4S AND you'll probably earn a higher status before the better candidate does! The company themselves doesn't care about its employees and the clients don't really either. Pay is okay at my location but I'd be making more at Walmart if I applied. Communication is a struggle between job sites and management. I guess overall, if you're just looking for a side hustle, this is a good option. Don't apply if you struggle with accepting underachievement though, it seems to be a trend with G4S's employees.

Contras

Low pay, high turnover, bad employees, bad/no benefits
Cultura laboral

No longer professional not enjoyable.

In 2016, when I accepted a position with G4S (Nashville, TN), they had very competent, supportive and professional staff. In my opinion, at that time, they were a truly exceptional organization. Since then, they have lost their original staff and, today, I do not consider G4S (Nashville, TN) competent nor professional. I do not consider G4S (Nashville, TN) representative of G4S Global. In my humble opinion, G4S Secure Solutions (USA) should either bring their Nashville, TN. office up to speed professionally and monitor it closely to assure it stays that way, or they should cut their losses and shut the G4S Nashville, TN office down, because right now, it has become an embarrassment.

Pros

The hourly wage is slightly higher than most local security firms.

Contras

The nonsense, disarray and idiocy that you will put up with outweighs the pros.

okay job

easy job but the leadership was constantly changing, so no idea of who is who. Always promised overtime but never had opportunities for it. Benefits and vacation were horrible.

Pros

easy work

leadership was lacking
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas