logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Boca Raton, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 27 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

The job was a pretty cool and very professinal

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Thé job was à good environnement and everyone was very professinal. I loved working overtime and keeping thé résidents and thèir guest safe. I also uses to patrol thé community.

Pros

Extra hours

Non

Find a better company

Site supervisors are horrible. They don't seem to care about workers and takes forever to get in touch with someone in the office. I'd much rather work for another company or not work security at all.

Just don't

If you value yourself as a person, continue on with your job search. Though the pay is above national average. It doesn't make up for no PTO, no sick days, favoritism, no promotions, get written up for calling out, the heavy criticism you receive from upper management, can never get a hold of HR. Most importantly, this company will always have their clients back over their employees. I was constantly reminded of how we are all just another number.

Pros

Not working for this company

Working for this company

G4s does not care about their employess

we r nothing but a number to them They pay u very little and do NOT give raises nor any promotions College graduate in criminal justice and worked with g4s at the same post 4 years and not 1 raise The community I protect they r thankful and nice but the company g4s does very little for you.Pay sucks, benefits out of each pay period which is every 2 weeks they take over a hundred bucks for medical which u have no control over on how u pay ur medical benefitsBeen complaining over a year and now on the verge of getting an attorney but my pay is shorten on pay day then paid the rest the following week but more money is taken out when it should not bVERY POOR COMPANY AND I AM WAITING TO FIND OUT FROM MY ATTORNEY TO TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN REGARDING MY MISSING MONEY WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON OVER A YEAR. MANAGEMENT DOESNT HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH U NO THEY BARK AND YELL AT U CANNOT MAKE COMPLAINTS EVEN THROUGH THEIR HOTLINE BCAUSE NO ONE ANSWERS AND OR CONTACTS U BACK; NO ONE SECURING OTHERS TO B ROBBED AND TREATED SO POORLY IS PATHETIC DOWNRIGHT PATHETIC AND WE R SPEAKING OF A GLOBAL COMPANY AND SOUTH FLORIDA DOESNT HAVE THEIR SHyT TOGETHER I have so many friends that work in g4s and they too feel like they r treated unfairly Not getting paid your worth especially being a criminal justice major and to still getting beginners salary. Which YES U CAN STILL GET FOODSTAMPS welcome to securing them and they take from uGood luck but do not trust them they have failed many of us

Pros

I work by myself

Contras

Cheated, treated poorly, yelled and barked at, not being recognize in the company for having an associate degree, which to them means nothing unless u r military, being robbed for almst 2 years, and so much more
Cultura laboral

Awesome company to work for

I have been with this company for 11 years I have learned a lot from being employed here. This is growth in the company with hard work and dedication

Pros

Work at your own pace

No raise
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

During Covid 19

We as Security officers did not get any supplies at all like gloves and masks and not even a call to check on the guards well being... At my post we r not provide drinking water... When I was first hired they told us all in our classes that we will get raises; well I've been working at the same post and company WITHOUT ANY RAISES AT ALL for over 3 yrs...
Cultura laboral

Come to work and do what you pay to do if not more.

Being a security officer is not and easy task like people think it is but it is one of the best job a person can have. You have to be alert at all time and be knowledgeable about your post order. Know your position.
Cultura laboral

Would be great if the pay was a little more.

Great company, I have not had any issues at all. Maybe it’s all about we’re you are placed. In that case G4S has nothing to do with how a manager manages poorly, when they are only looking at what is on paper. Every company has a hotline you can call if you feel like you are being mistreated, so maybe it should be put to use. This way they can improve on poorly ran sites.
Cultura laboral

Overall its a good company to work for

I am in a transition of job career, in health field, therefore had to continue education, fulfill my goal. G4S overall, is a good company to work for.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work involves patrolling the area and maintaining safety of the patients and the staff. Assist during visitation, search visitors prior to entering the facility.

great team.

I worked at a hospital so it was very fast paced most of the time. My supervisors were great people. I loved meeting new people everyday. they pay is not so good, but with over time when its available you'd be able to manage.
Cultura laboral

Overall G4S is a great company, but that depends on who is managing your area and job site. Depending on locations you may have difficult hours to cope with.

Monotonous

I was provided with the bare minimum equipment by the state to keep a medical license. We had no direct access to medical control or online medical direction. Poor work culture, moral was low, very little in the way of schedule flexibility.

Decent

Training is provided. You end up repaying your train to the company so be prepared to receive lower paychecks till that is repayed. Overall a decent company

Love working for company

Enjoy working for G4S, learned a lot since being employed for the past 4 years, looking forward in growing with company.Management is tough but sturdy. Going above and beyond to assist in the best way possible.

Productive work place

Great hiring process, works with your schedule, and has a great work environment. The staff is usually nice, but depending on where you work sometimes the people you work with aren't.

Not a great company

Worst company I ever worked for. I inform everyone to get their license and then leave the company since they fire easily

Pros

nothing

they lie about placement

productive, learning and rewarding

The management team is awesome, and the job allows you to learn as well as take on more responsibilities. At G4S Secure Solutions many elements of the values remain relevant to the business strategy today, I felt that they could better reflect the standards I expect from G4S staff and the commitments I make to our customers. G4S focuses on embedding these values in the processes and practices across the globe and building them into very productive manager. I perfected reports about incidents to clients and conducted patrols following standard operating procedures. I will always love and admire G4S in the utmost respect. .

Pros

free overtime

no free lunch

Never again

No communication or stability. You never know what your schedule will be the next week. You get in trouble if you do the right thing. the customer is always right and this company does not back you up so if the customer doesnt like you then g4s will do whatever they can to make them happy which means move you and change your schedule and pay for doing nothing wrong.
Cultura laboral

Can be an interesting opportunity to get your foot in the door

Great opportunity to get your foot in the door. Also good place to move up in ranks, as long as you're a hard worker and willing to go the extra mile sometimes.

job experience

Nice job security and a great stepping stone to further your career if securty is what you like to do.other then that I am a fast learner, I am not afraid to ask how to improve or improve it all on my own.
  • Empresas