logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Birmingham, AL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good company to work for.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Would still be working for G4S had I not relocated. Training was good , benefits were ok for contract security. My management was willing to work we me.
Cultura laboral

Extremely horrible company to work for!

After 2 years of employment with G4S, I cannot wait to find alternate employment. I know that individual experiences can vary, depending on where you are stationed, but my experience has been absolutely horrible. Just this morning I was called a 'p***y' by my supervisor for refusing to work additional overtime this week. I cannot stress enough, to any and all job seekers, this is not the type of company for long term employment.

Contras

No breaks, poor healthcare options, low pay, ridiculous uniforms, unprofessional supervisors
Cultura laboral

Great company to work for.

Great company to work for. Good benefits. Responsive management. Above average pay. I have been with G4S for over a year and really enjoy my job. Every day is different, but always interesting.

no comment

A typical day working with G4S is knowing you will be at your appointed destination to ensure safety within the company you are contracted with. Everything has to go by you, before anyone else. Meet different people.

Worse place to work

Management is horrible! No room for for uso to move up. Raciest company. Only move up military officers. All of them have ptsd . Civilian people are just regular people.No women in any high title
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Very friendly

I love working for G4S. Everyone I have come in contact with has been very respectful. Only thing is I need more hours. I will keep striving and improving myself to reach my goal of being hired on full time.
Cultura laboral

This job lies to you and picks and chooses

There is no room for advancement unless you have military correction or law enforcement experience which I think sucks cause it alot of quality to people without that experience but has security experience. The people in Birmingham do not really care about their workers or their contracts. The people in the office talk to you crazy they have attitudes the black people.

Pros

Non

Non

good times

It was a nice place. I worked at the Wells fargo corporate location and it was some very nice people. Upper Management were nice and respectful no issue everyone did there job and go alone just great. All jobs had problems but they were solved a lot of times with out any added problems to come down the line.

Pros

Great People

Cultura laboral

Needs better management, I have had three different are supervisors in a years span, something is not right about that. Better protection is needed for all officers.
  • Empresas