logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 75 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.386 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good as an in between job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was good for an in between job. Didn’t feel valued or seen as an employee. Management doesn’t anticipate change very well and often leaves employees in limbo in between jobs. Not a place to work if you want a set or dependable schedule.
Cultura laboral

Overall a good company to work for with decent pay

I worked for the company for almost two years and the only reason I left was because I moved to another state and couldn’t find any job opportunities with the company.

Really good company

Overall G4S is a really good company with good culture and structure. However, everyone that works there is either prior military or law enforcement and that made things difficult because some supervisors aim to make everything a dog and pony show when solutions are a lot simpler.

Pros

Good structure, fair pay, flexible hours, great team spirit

Contras

Some supervisors still think they are drill instructors

Overall Good company

I have worked for other security companies, so I can honestly say G4S is a good company. I just feel as if doing security has made me feel like I’m not utilizing my mind as much as I should, due to the job being so basic. So far all of my DMs are good & seem to actually care about their people. This is also one of the better paying companies

Pros

Job security

Benefits should be better

Easy Job

The job was easy and simple. Just make sure you don't fall asleep on the job. Be careful and make sure you take a picture of your time sheet because they will play with your pay if you don't stay on top of them.

Contras

Short breaks if any at all
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

productive

productive and low quality exhausting and questionablepay was terrible and worked like a maniacthere was no enjoyable part of the job well at this particular site but many can disagree. Honestly was forced to write something so i kind of just threw this together

Poor

I started the job and october and immediately they lost the contract and didnt have anywhere else for me to go that was convienent for me so i ended up switching security companies.
Cultura laboral

Horrible company to work for

Ther is nothing good to say about this company the upper management is extemely petty and unprofessional they gossip about everybody and tell all your business to other employees they dont give you an opportunity for advancement within the company

G4s

Company started off good and after a few months it went down hill. A lot of favoritism, a lot of gossip. Whatever you tell upper management about the reason you gonna be off of work somehow every officer know your business. Just can't be great with this job!!!!! They bring people they just hired with no experience for real over you to be your supervisor..... Might i add scary people!!!!!

Pros

No pros

Very strict

They don’t care what you have going on in your personal life get to work on time or you gone. No PTO until a year and if you quite before using it kiss it good bye they don’t pay it out or they try not to give it to your when you ask for it

Great place for me

Very nice place to work and the schedule was good for me. Raises and training was great. I worked at Emory Decatur hospital and the supervisors was very cool and fair.

Pros

Schedule

G4s

Is a great company depending on which site you are at the site I was at was great the pay just wasn't very good but overall being there was not stressful and a pretty easy job to do.
Cultura laboral

Hr in Home office is unprofessional

Work site was ok. No one knew what was going on we learned as we worked. HR was unorganized. Lack of support once placed on the assignment was awful. We had lots of uniform issues. Never got everything we needed from home office.

Come to work Matters

My Last working site had it's ups and downs . Things was good and bad; the good things was you didn't have to worry about bring a lunch it was served daily this is something I never had given to me on a job.

Some upgrades are needed

There needs to be major improvements I was highly disappointed with the service as far as being and employee. I was highly disrespected at G4S lied on, harassed and my name was slandered, and I suffered damages from wrongful termination.

Horrible Management staff

I've worked for G4S for 4years, in the 4 years I have worked there the turnover rate is at an all time high. employees do no have opportunity to move up, they are not worried about employees heath, and you have no benefits if you or family feels sick. I've been publicly bashed by management. I've been threatened by employees this is not the best company or environment to work for.

Great

Great security company. This company has flexibility and also great benefits. There are alot of different locations for this company to work with.very professional.
Cultura laboral

Summary

It's a decent company to work for, it's not a career job, it's just a job, the company doesn't have good benefits at all, if you take off you don't get paid.

Fairness

I would tell friends and family about getting a job there specially if they are just starting out to work. You can grow with the company and you can go to school as you work and be reimburse for going to school. Also there fairness.

Job security

Overall good company. I could always get in touch with management for help and/or advise. Ok training and the pay was pretty decent. No real complaints about the job
Cultura laboral

The job sucks and management too

The need to clean house starting with the top. The company lost it’s contract and no one came out to tell us. Securitas came out and offered everyone jobs. Thanks Securitas.
  • Empresas